🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poll: What Cities Would You Want To Send Syrian Refugees To ??

I live in Florida and our Governor has already said he doesn't want em here.

As for a good place for em, How bout six feet under.

Who in their right mind would want to be housed in Florida, where 99% of the white people look like boiled red lobsters and the other half don't speak fuckin english? A state where the Governor's an ass hole, the elderly are pathetic and greedy, the nigga's are poor as dirt, the oceans are filled with Oil and you get hurricanes every 2 fuckin years?

For the last effin time, send em' to Texas.

Well apparently you don't like Florida.

Oh and most people have good tans in this State. Kinda hot but I'll take it over thrity below in the Winter.

Your just another asshole. Big, deep and wide.

Listen, I don't know but I've been told, pure white boys have blue ass hoe's

Who in their right mind would want to be housed in Florida, where 99% of the white people look like boiled red lobsters and the other half don't speak fuckin english? A state where the Governor's an ass hole, the elderly are pathetic and greedy, the nigga's are poor as dirt, the oceans are filled with Oil and you get hurricanes every 2 fuckin years?

Hmmm...I could use some target practice.

I know you've never tried this, but find a mirror and start shootin!!

Hmmm...I could use some target practice.

I know you've never tried this, but find a mirror and start shootin!!

Well that would be a stupid move...breaking a mirror would be seven years bad luck.
Now that I think about it there must have been millions of mirrors broken seven years ago.
On the plus side americas bad luck should soon be over.....Hello Trump!!

birmingham alabama
jackson mississippi
oxford, mississippi
columbia sc
nashville tenn
knoxville tenn
little rock arkansas
amarillo texas
fredericksburg virginia
anywhere in kentucky
and all little towns and cities in between

birmingham alabama
jackson mississippi
oxford, mississippi
columbia sc
nashville tenn
knoxville tenn
little rock arkansas
amarillo texas
fredericksburg virginia
anywhere in kentucky
and all little towns and cities in between
And your saying this in hopes that they might do a job on these places in which you long for?

There is an element in this nation I believe, that would love to see someone kill what they deem is their enemy here, and do it without their finger prints on it.

Wait a minute? 1/2 of Detroit is empty....plenty of houses. PaintmyHouse says USA has more house than homeless.

In Switzerland when they accept a thousand people from one country they never put those people all together in one ghetto. They spread them out. Dearborn Michigan is the Islam capital of the United States. I would not want to put these refugees where there are already a bunch of Muslims. If they want to come to America let them settle their families in quiet little town in Oklahoma Kentucky Tennessee Arkansas Oregon New Hampshire Iowa and anywhere else there is no Muslim population. What harm could they cause out there? And you can guarantee we will be monitoring their phones and emails and snail mail for quite some time

Yes, but will you be monitoring their encrypted online gaming conversations?
I'm sure we can and do.

Send them to Texas where they can play cowboys and muslims.
They would go but the cowards are too scared to take them.

Perhaps it would be best to send them to Atlantis with plenty of heavy luggage.
If we take all the good ones who will stop the bad ones?

If the shit hit the fan here we would institute the draft, so why not draft every male refuge 16 and up to fight? Why not build a tent city like we did in new Orleans. A safe city in one city in Syria that refuges can go.

Or are we giving Syria to Isis? Taking refuges suggest we are giving up ground.

Maybe they could enjoy a lecture from UBL in Atlantis while their genitals are being picked apart eaten by lobsters.

Perhaps it would be best to send them to Atlantis with plenty of heavy luggage.
If we take all the good ones who will stop the bad ones?

If the shit hit the fan here we would institute the draft, so why not draft every male refuge 16 and up to fight? Why not build a tent city like we did in new Orleans. A safe city in one city in Syria that refuges can go.

Or are we giving Syria to Isis? Taking refuges suggest we are giving up ground.
In the USA, The Democratic party officials have tried to murder mass quantities of Americans several times via forced conscription.

Americans are still here despite massive, brutal and absolutely sickening horrific efforts by the Democrats to enslave and/or murder all Americans.

Forum List

Back