Poller Coaster

But but didn’t democrats assure us that Hillary was already installed in the White House? After that did they not go on a rant everytime a poll was shown that polls were useless and should never be believed? Now suddenly they are not only to be believed but they appear to be able to suddenly predict the outcome of an election again.
Really wish Democrats would pick a side and stay on it. Suddenly Harris is against taxing tips since Trump brought it up. She and the rest of the Democrats were absolutely against a wall, it was a waste of money and time and would do nothing. Now suddenly she is promising to build a wall.
I guess it is just which every way the wind blows that Democrats go, like a leaf, here and there.

But but didn’t democrats assure us that Hillary was already installed in the White House? After that did they not go on a rant everytime a poll was shown that polls were useless and should never be believed? Now suddenly they are not only to be believed but they appear to be able to suddenly predict the outcome of an election again.
Really wish Democrats would pick a side and stay on it. Suddenly Harris is against taxing tips since Trump brought it up. She and the rest of the Democrats were absolutely against a wall, it was a waste of money and time and would do nothing. Now suddenly she is promising to build a wall.
I guess it is just which every way the wind blows that Democrats go, like a leaf, here and there.
The only poll that matters is the final tally of the votes.

My goal in this thread is to show the evolution of the tallies and see how accurate the polls are (until some mod closes the thread lol).

1725023778432.png

New polling in WI, MI, PA, GA, and NV. (They average the polls).

Noteworthy...

Wisconsin and Michigan (according to Emerson), is outside the MOE.

Arizona is back (again they average multiple polls) in Trump’s column.

North Carolina--even after averaging--remains exactly even.

The only poll that matters is the final tally of the votes.

My goal in this thread is to show the evolution of the tallies and see how accurate the polls are (until some mod closes the thread lol).

View attachment 1003737

New polling in WI, MI, PA, GA, and NV. (They average the polls).

Noteworthy...

Wisconsin and Michigan (according to Emerson), is outside the MOE.

Arizona is back (again they average multiple polls) in Trump’s column.

North Carolina--even after averaging--remains exactly even.
But you are still touting polls which were said for years to be inaccurate and something only foolish republicans would believe and follow. So did you suddenly become Republican?

Forum List

Back