Polling Average: Harris Has Lower Favorability Rating than Biden

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Polling Average:

Harris Has Lower Favorability Rating than Biden

22 Jul 2024 ~~ By Webdell Husebo

Vice President Kamala Harris maintains a lower favorability rating than President Joe Biden, RealClearPolitics polling average found on Monday.
Harris’s favorability rating is one point less than Biden’s, fueling concerns that Harris might not be the best alternative to Biden atop the Democrat ticket.
  • Harris favorability average: 38.1 percent
  • Biden’s favorability average: 39.1 percent
Biden, however, holds a greater negative net favorability rating of -17.5 (39.1 -56.6 percent) than Harris, according to RealClearPolitics. The vice president holds a -14.2 percent net favorability rating (38.1 – 52.3).
~Snip~
Democrats appear to be coalescing around Harris, including Hillary and Bill Clinton, and the “Squad.” The top Democrats who have not backed Harris in public are Obama, Pelosi, Jeffries, and Schumer.
Outside of Harris, Democrat nominee contenders include Gov. Roy Cooper (D-NC), Gov. Josh Shapiro (D-PA), Sen. Mark Kelly (D-AZ), Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D-MI), Gov. JB Pritzker (D-IL), and Gov. Andy Beshear (D-KY).

Commentary:
The Democrat Neo-Marxosts are going say you won’t vote for Harris cause you are racist while during the 2020 presidential primaries Harris only got 2 percent of the vote.
I wonder if anyone in the media will have the spine to ask Kamala or any Democrat running for any public office if they can define what a woman is?
It will be entertaining to hear the different word Jambalaya that follows the question.
I just said to my wife: This is going to be hilarious when Harris starts polling worse than Biden.
it only goes downhill for the Democrats from here. Unless they go full scorched earth and give her the boot at the convention. But trying that would harm them even more. It's likely they'll just use her as a sacrifice to try and stop the bleeding this election cycle and then run someone far better in 28. An easy thing to do considering how pathetically weak she is as a candidate, even with the democrats usual cultish follower mentality in voting.

Polling Average:

Vice President Kamala Harris maintains a lower favorability rating than President Joe Biden, RealClearPolitics polling average found on Monday.
Harris’s favorability rating is one point less than Biden’s, fueling concerns that Harris might not be the best alternative to Biden atop the Democrat ticket.
Biden, however, holds a greater negative net favorability rating of -17.5 (39.1 -56.6 percent) than Harris, according to RealClearPolitics. The vice president holds a -14.2 percent net favorability rating (38.1 – 52.3).
~Snip~
Democrats appear to be coalescing around Harris, including Hillary and Bill Clinton, and the “Squad.” The top Democrats who have not backed Harris in public are Obama, Pelosi, Jeffries, and Schumer.
Outside of Harris, Democrat nominee contenders include Gov. Roy Cooper (D-NC), Gov. Josh Shapiro (D-PA), Sen. Mark Kelly (D-AZ), Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D-MI), Gov. JB Pritzker (D-IL), and Gov. Andy Beshear (D-KY).

Commentary:
The Democrat Neo-Marxosts are going say you won’t vote for Harris cause you are racist while during the 2020 presidential primaries Harris only got 2 percent of the vote.
I wonder if anyone in the media will have the spine to ask Kamala or any Democrat running for any public office if they can define what a woman is?
It will be entertaining to hear the different word Jambalaya that follows the question.
I just said to my wife: This is going to be hilarious when Harris starts polling worse than Biden.
it only goes downhill for the Democrats from here. Unless they go full scorched earth and give her the boot at the convention. But trying that would harm them even more. It's likely they'll just use her as a sacrifice to try and stop the bleeding this election cycle and then run someone far better in 28. An easy thing to do considering how pathetically weak she is as a candidate, even with the democrats usual cultish follower mentality in voting.

She will get a bump--perhaps a significant one--soon. Too many Americans are brainwashed by the religion of Identity Politics, sadly. They will be blinded by that fact that she has ovaries and brown skin and that's all that will matter to them.

We are not all that smart anymore. Tragically.

I've heard nothing remarkable out of Harris for 3 1/2 years now

In fact, i find her understanding of constitutional matters rather abysmal

~S~

Unless they go full scorched earth and give her the boot at the convention.
If they do that, the new candidate, whoever it is, will not be on some state ballots because the DNC will have missed their deadline. Ohio's is only two weeks away and they don't have a democrat candidate yet. This would hand Ohio to Trump.

If they do that, the new candidate, whoever it is, will not be on some state ballots because the DNC will have missed their deadline. Ohio's is only two weeks away and they don't have a democrat candidate yet. This would hand Ohio to Trump.

I look forward to all the legal challenges the RNC will put forth followed by us reminding them that "NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW"

She will get a bump--perhaps a significant one--soon. Too many Americans are brainwashed by the religion of Identity Politics, sadly. They will be blinded by that fact that she has ovaries and brown skin and that's all that will matter to them.

We are not all that smart anymore. Tragically.
I am the eternal optimist. I believe that after the events of the summer of 2024, the democrats have shown that their platform is insanity and untruths. I believe they will lose in a landslide. People have more sense than to put them in again.

Polling Average:

~Snip~

Commentary:
IMG_6535.jpeg

“Pole numbers” LMAO Trump is such a mad lad. :auiqs.jpg:

I am the eternal optimist. I believe that after the events of the summer of 2024, the democrats have shown that their platform is insanity and untruths. I believe they will lose in a landslide. People have more sense than to put them in again.

I'm about halfway between you and the "doomers". Lots of people say the Dems will just cheat to win whatever may come, but this is where I'm an optimist. I don't think they can again.

Where I'm a pessimist is: there are a lot of people still taken in by identity politics.

Biden was always a placeholder. Dems had 4 years to groom a candidate to run in 2024, and they spent the time going after Trump instead.

Trump is killing them in the polls, but I expect they will rig the election again so it doesn't really matter...

Biden was always a placeholder. Dems had 4 years to groom a candidate to run in 2024, and they spent the time going after Trump instead.
Yes and a little bit of "no". They spent an equal amount of time preparing Harris. I think the idea was (is) to let Biden make a fool of himself in order to give the voters (even Democrats begrudgenly) no option. During that time Trump has had to battle the legal chicanery and Biden. It hasn't been easy. But now after all of that effort the Democrates have put in a fresh horse to finish the race with. Trump has to start all over again with the same horse and maybe with the interme presidency in hand Harris will start a whole new battery of legal accusations or even freshen up the old ones with "new" evidence.
Trump is killing them in the polls,
Yes, he is.
but I expect they will rig the election again so it doesn't really matter...
This is what wories me.

...They spent an equal amount of time preparing Harris.
Name one thing they did to setup Harris as the next POTUS.

She was on the ticket to balance out the old white guy- no other reason. She had no qualification or capacity to be a President.

She was a typical VP- pigeonholed outside of policy making, sent as a stand-in on a few foreign trips, and given a couple of "show" responsibilities to perpetuate the myth that the VP is somehow useful for something.

You want me to give you enough proof to convince you personally?
I just asked for one thing, that would show that the Dems ever intended she be on the top of the ticket in 2024.

For 4 years they have been operating on the premise that Biden would be a two-term President. It should have been obvious to anyone even back in 2020 that was not going to be the case.

When I saw Obama give the keynote address at Kerry's inauguration, I knew I was looking at the next Democrat nominee. They spent 4 years grooming him to run, making connections in the Senate, avoiding controversial votes, putting him in the public eye, etc.

They didn't do anything of the sort with Harris or anyone else.

That's why they are in the position they are now with Harris, and they only have a few months to revamp her image which is not going to be easy to do...

Forum List

Back