Polls are NOT accurate.

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Oct 8, 2013
South Carolina
It’s not the inaccuracy of the polling average that should bother you — Iowa was one of many states where the polls overestimated how well Democrats would do — so much as the consensus around such a wrong result. This consensus very likely reflects herding. In this case, pollsters herded toward the wrong number. Here’s Proof Some Pollsters Are Putting A Thumb On The Scale

We all know that the pollsters are skewing polls in favor of Democrats. We saw in 2016, and 2020 that the polls skewed against Trump by 3 to 5 points....In this article we see that what 538 calls "herding" I call blatant election interference by democrat pollsters...

What say you?

We all know that the pollsters are skewing polls in favor of Democrats. We saw in 2016, and 2020 that the polls skewed against Trump by 3 to 5 points....In this article we see that what 538 calls "herding" I call blatant election interference by democrat pollsters...

What say you?

you all were touting them daily when Trump was ahead of Biden....now all of a sudden they are all fake again.

weird.

Polls give spot indicators of who is ahead

They don’t show who will actually show up on Election Day and who has recently registered.

You’re a lib hack, that didn’t address the topic…because you know it’s true.

I did address the topic. you people only claim polls are fake when Trump is behind. when he is leading they are as accurate as the Bible

You mean like he was projected to "beat Biden Bigly" by 13 points in Wisconsin?....Oh wait....

Go play on the interstate, fucking weak-assed troll.

Trump was way ahead in Wisconsin against Biden.
Not so much against Harris

Republicans must have stopped responding to polls

What say you?
Of course they aren't now that tRump is behind.

Shove it, fraud.
hypocrisy-meter.gif

One of the really tangible positive repercussions of Trump on politics, is that he has smoked out the poseurs all over the political landscape.
YES........He did.

All of Trump's associates who have gone to prison​

1726326036919.png
The Independent
https://www.the-independent.com › ... › US politics

Mar 20, 2024 — The former Mr Trump aide was convicted in September over his refusal to comply with two subpoenas from the House Select Committee investigating ...

Then pardoned them.............

Trump pardons Paul Manafort, Roger Stone and Charles ...​

1726326173688.png
BBC
https://www.bbc.com › world-us-canada-55433522

Dec 24, 2020 — US President Donald Trump has pardoned his former campaign manager Paul Manafort, ex-adviser Roger Stone and the father of Mr Trump's son-in-law.

What say you?

I say you is clearly a learned person.

In all seriousness: It's the one point to hammer home again and again and again - and they NEVER acknowledge it - even though it's perfectly rational and logical.

Lefties: "I thought polls were wrong"!

MAGA Based Testosterone Heroes: "Yes."

Lefties: "Then why tout any polls showing Kamala as the Democrat with the smallest margin against any GOP candidate this century"?

MAGA Based Testosterone Heroes: "Because they're always wrong in the same way."

Limp wristed Lefties: "Sorry I can't hear you. I just turned up MSNBC really loud. WHAT WAS THAT? I'm going back to my safe space now. Shut up.....BIGOT"

Forum List

Back