Polls are NOT accurate.

We all know that the pollsters are skewing polls in favor of Democrats. We saw in 2016, and 2020 that the polls skewed against Trump by 3 to 5 points....In this article we see that what 538 calls "herding" I call blatant election interference by democrat pollsters...

What say you?

I say I can smell the desperation.

Trump exploded on the launch pad like the Challenger on Tuesday night.

YES........He did.

All of Trump's associates who have gone to prison

View attachment 1011804
The Independent
https://www.the-independent.com › ... › US politics
Mar 20, 2024 — The former Mr Trump aide was convicted in September over his refusal to comply with two subpoenas from the House Select Committee investigating ...

Then pardoned them.............

Trump pardons Paul Manafort, Roger Stone and Charles ...

View attachment 1011806
BBC
https://www.bbc.com › world-us-canada-55433522
Dec 24, 2020 — US President Donald Trump has pardoned his former campaign manager Paul Manafort, ex-adviser Roger Stone and the father of Mr Trump's son-in-law.
Do you even know what you are blabbering about?

Do you?
Post 14.

"One of the really tangible positive repercussions of Trump on politics, is that he has smoked out the poseurs all over the political landscape".
I know what I'm talking about, sub-moron....You clearly do not, or don't fucking care and will try to shoehorn in your shitlib inanity in any convoluted and tortured way that you can.

Now buzz the fuck off, moonbat.

I know what I'm talking about, sub-moron....
NO.........YOU don't.
You clearly do not, or don't fucking care and will try to shoehorn in your shitlib inanity in any convoluted and tortured way that you can.
"One of the really tangible positive repercussions of Trump on politics, is that he has smoked out the poseurs all over the political landscape".

Now.............WHO did your dear leader "Smoked out" ?
The "poseurs"?
Himself and his cult.
Now buzz the fuck off, moonbat.

NO.........YOU don't.

Now.............WHO did your dear leader "Smoked out" ?
The "poseurs"?
Himself and his cult.
You haven't any idea what I was talking about, let alone what you're blathering on and on about.

Now run along, moonbat. :fu:

We all know that the pollsters are skewing polls in favor of Democrats. We saw in 2016, and 2020 that the polls skewed against Trump by 3 to 5 points....In this article we see that what 538 calls "herding" I call blatant election interference by democrat pollsters...

What say you?
Election interference is always non existent unless it benefits Republicans. Didn't you know that?

Trump was way ahead in Wisconsin against Biden.
Not so much against Harris

Republicans must have stopped responding to polls
No one is saying that Harris isn’t polling better than Biden.

But, that 3 to 5 point skew is there…That’s why I think they want to keep Harris out of the media. She’s only acceptable with a script.

What say you?
Polling has improved since 2016. It’s not like after 2016 that they weren’t smart enough to realize they needed to change their approach. Some things pollsters can’t learn until they learn the hard way. In 2016, republicans turned out to be very reluctant to take polls because they did not trust them. It’s not that pollsters wanted to avoid them, it’s because republicans avoided them.

Maybe you want to think pollsters want to skew polls in democrats favor, but their reputation is staked on being accurate.

Of course it is worth noting that the national polls were relatively accurate in 2016 given that Hillary won the popular vote. The critical errors were swing state polling that left everyone blindsided

No one is saying that Harris isn’t polling better than Biden.

But, that 3 to 5 point skew is there…That’s why I think they want to keep Harris out of the media. She’s only acceptable with a script.
Harris is drawing huge crowds and is handling the media quite well
She manhandled Trump face to face, even though Trump refused to face her

IMPOSSIBLE.

1726329859108.png

Forum List

Back