Polls are NOT accurate.

We all know that the pollsters are skewing polls in favor of Democrats. We saw in 2016, and 2020 that the polls skewed against Trump by 3 to 5 points....In this article we see that what 538 calls "herding" I call blatant election interference by democrat pollsters...

What say you?
Yes. Of course.

Because demoralized voters don't vote. Also when a candidate is behind in the polls the money begins drying up. And election campaigns are extremely expensive.

Everyone wants to support a winner. Nobody wants to be seen backing a loser.

AND more importantly...
If there is coordinated cheating as was true in 2020 and 2022 then the warped polls believe they remove support for any challenges to the voting results. (Regardless of the prima fascia evidence)

Correct.

"You're far more obsessed with him than we are".

No, it's true.

I used to be a Democrat, and I watched your pathetic party gradually throw away everything you stood for 20 years ago.

You used to be anti-war, for the people, and pro free speech.

Now you've devolved into the precise opposite, and all over your sheer hatred for one man.

Trump will be gone one day, but MAGA lives on.

Meantime, the damage done to the Democrat Party will take a long time to fix.

No, it's true.

I used to be a Democrat, and I watched your pathetic party gradually throw away everything you stood for 20 years ago.

Now you've devolved into the precise opposite, and all over your sheer hatred for one man.

Actually, more like this.

Trump loses in November, and sane Republicans will have to work very hard to reclaim their party from the insanity.

No, it's true.

Sure.............
They really need a projection icon on USMB.
You are the epitome.

Explain “moral tolerance” please.

I've read it explained as:

It involves respect for the individual as well as mutual respect and consideration between people. Tolerance between people makes it possible for conflicting claims of beliefs, values and ideas to coexistence.

Forum List

Back