Polymarket Betting Odds Have VP Harris A No-Go!

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
The $mart $$$$$ is backing pres. Trump. How could it get any worse for VP Harris? Gallup, Atlas Intel, Rasmussen the three most accurate 2020 political forecasters that were spot on now have pres. Trump up three points & heading to the Oval office in style! SUPER link below by "Gold Crown Politics" as usual!!!

Last edited:
It's incredible the worst candidate in US history is even close to Trump. Shows the power of gaslighting on weak minded people.

The Dems have something planned, perhaps some AI of Trump saying something he never said.

Substitute Harris for Biden in the below thread.

The Dems have something planned, perhaps some AI of Trump saying something he never said.

Substitute Harris for Biden in the below thread.

They are so obsessed with holding onto power, I put literally NOTHING past the DemonCrats.

The $mart $$$$$ is backing pres. Trump. How could it get any worse for VP Harris? Gallup, Atlas Intel, Rasmussen the three most accurate 2020 political forecasters that were spot on now have pres. Trump up three points & heading to the Oval office in style! SUPER link below by "Gold Crown Politics" as usual!!!

Rasmussen is the worst poll going.

Rasmussen's last poll of the 2020 election had Trump on 47% and Biden on 48%

Trump got 46% and Biden 51%

Only one poll after this had Biden on less than 50% and Trump was down on 43% with Biden at 48%, though they had another poll at the same time which was 45% to 52%... so...

Rasmussen was the last poll to put Biden under 50%. Most polling had Biden above 50% and leading by quite a margin for a long time before the election.

Kamala is ahead 2% to 4% in most polls right now. But obviously not Rasmussen.

She seems to be fading in the final stretch.

A three point lead is easy to beat with a little late night ballot harvesting.

If Republicans want to win this time around, they’re going to have to out-dirty The Democrats.

This isn’t democracy, it’s a cage match.

It's incredible the worst candidate in US history is even close to Trump. Shows the power of gaslighting on weak minded people.
She isn't close at all, in reality. Trump is up nationally over 3 points, she has no chance and all the fake polls won't help come election day.

A three point lead is easy to beat with a little late night ballot harvesting.

If Republicans want to win this time around, they’re going to have to out-dirty The Democrats.

This isn’t democracy, it’s a cage match.
No way. Biden was way up in dimtard polling and only won by cheating. They don't have a fake leftyvirus ballot harvesting scheme this time.

The $mart $$$$$ is backing pres. Trump. How could it get any worse for VP Harris? Gallup, Atlas Intel, Rasmussen the three most accurate 2020 political forecasters that were spot on now have pres. Trump up three points & heading to the Oval office in style!

Well, it all sounds good on paper but I am loathe to count my chickens until they actually hatch. Even beyond all of the potential for ever-new creative ways of cheating democrats have historically shown, all I need to think back to is 2020 and 2022 when by every measure, it was supposed to be this Big Red Wave where the GOP could not fail after two disastrous years of Biden, yet not only did the GOP still end up getting caught with its pants around its ankles, but senate and house races all around the country (no less with Kari Lake) were left with egg on their faces. 🥚 🥓

Still, it all sounds good and promising.

Considering how bad Carter, Clinton, Obumma and Biden were, it is a real slap in the face to call Kammy worse than all of them put together!
It almost seems mathematically impossible! I mean, they pulled Joe for her? The 50 year career guy who got 81 million votes???
And yes, the very fact that she is even competing and in a close race makes me highly suspicious of our entire election system.

Kinda like going to a diner and being served two plates, one with lobster thermidor and
the other with baked sole of army boot and being torn between which to choose. 🦞 🥾

Forum List

Back