Charleroi is a small town in Pennsylvania. In two years, it’s been flooded by thousands of Haitian immigrants.

You dont have to sign a full confession

Your silence in this thread told us whose side you are on

Still waiting for you to link to all the times I said that flooding America with Haitians is a good idea.

You are not just making shit up again, are you?

Still waiting for you to link to all the times I said that flooding America with Haitians is a good idea.

You are not just making shit up again, are you?
Again, as long as you dont confess you cant be held accountable

This topic is an indictment of Biden and Harris and a promo for trump

So naturally you said nothing till I called you out

Again, as long as you dont confess you cant be held accountable

This topic is an indictment of Biden and Harris and a promo for trump

So naturally you said nothing till I called you out

I did not see the thread till you decided you needed my attention.

Since you are going to be this dishonest and just flat out lie, I will no longer waste bandwidth on you.

Have a great weekend.

I did not see the thread till you decided you needed my attention.

Since you are going to be this dishonest and just flat out lie, I will no longer waste bandwidth on you.

Have a great weekend.
You’ve seen it now and still not a word of criticism from you toward biden/harris

While some recruitment happens through word-of-mouth, many staffing agencies partner with local nonprofits that specialize in refugee resettlement to find immigrants who need work.

Before Biden/Harris open the floodgates, this was what was happening on the sly from churches bringing in H2B workers.

The churches sponsored them, picked them up at Dulles (in my AO) and took them to a small city 20-odd miles away to work in light industry/warehousing/poultry operations. They never even saw the church that sponsored them.

The churches got a kickback from the employers. Now it's the NGOs making bank off ,gov grift.

That went over my head.

I was being channeled by Victor Hugo . My French is basic and his English is hopeless .

The plot is that you use weather manipulatiion and people displacement etc to achieve unrelated gains .

Helene is a simple likely example because of the Lithium situation -- price will rise exponentially because of very recent efficiency developments etc . Possibly trillions involved .

Hawaii was an obvious example of weather or EMP use to isolate the many secret US installations already there and grab the land for further secret developments.
Also note who already has huge land investments there . An obvious selection of Deep State big players .
And so on .

One betrayal after another across America by Harris-Biden.

Make no mistake, a Harris win, and you will have another 10+ million third world, low IQ people brought here and waved across the border.

And turn America into the Venezuela of the North.

Please the fuck do what ye did to Springfield...

Springfield had a economic boom from Hatians settling there...

Please tell those people in Charleroi that you going to rip them out of their community.
"

Immigrants open stores​

A meat processor in need of staff brought the immigrants to Charleroi, quite legally. Haitian refugees have enjoyed protected status in the U.S. since the island nation’s 2010 earthquake disaster. Since the beginning of 2023, the Biden administration has granted people from Venezuela, Cuba, Nicaragua and Haiti easier immigration if a sponsor in the U.S. supports them financially.
As a result, the streets of Charleroi are coming back to life. On Fallowfield Avenue, three Haitians clean out a rundown store and throw scrap metal into a dumpster on the side of the road. «A Caribbean restaurant is being built here,» says Rodny Michel, a 35-year-old Haitian, cheerfully. Michel traveled to the U.S. in 2021 and was granted Temporary Protected Status (TPS), which Joe Biden reinstated for Haitians shortly after taking office, after Donald Trump revoked it. «I like living here, I can do something,» he says. When he arrived, the city was ugly, now it looks much better. He is here to work, he says. «The Americans don't want to do dirty work.» About the rumors that JD Vance and Donald Trump have spread, he can only shake his head: «No, we don't eat dogs, definitely not.»
Ye racist fucks are going to try and kill a town... Please keep bringing this up...
It won't be about Democrats or Harris, if Trump wins this town dies...

Please tell those people in Charleroi that you going to rip them out of their community.
"

Immigrants open stores​

A meat processor in need of staff brought the immigrants to Charleroi, quite legally. Haitian refugees have enjoyed protected status in the U.S. since the island nation’s 2010 earthquake disaster. Since the beginning of 2023, the Biden administration has granted people from Venezuela, Cuba, Nicaragua and Haiti easier immigration if a sponsor in the U.S. supports them financially.
As a result, the streets of Charleroi are coming back to life. On Fallowfield Avenue, three Haitians clean out a rundown store and throw scrap metal into a dumpster on the side of the road. «A Caribbean restaurant is being built here,» says Rodny Michel, a 35-year-old Haitian, cheerfully. Michel traveled to the U.S. in 2021 and was granted Temporary Protected Status (TPS), which Joe Biden reinstated for Haitians shortly after taking office, after Donald Trump revoked it. «I like living here, I can do something,» he says. When he arrived, the city was ugly, now it looks much better. He is here to work, he says. «The Americans don't want to do dirty work.» About the rumors that JD Vance and Donald Trump have spread, he can only shake his head: «No, we don't eat dogs, definitely not.»
Ye racist fucks are going to try and kill a town... Please keep bringing this up...
So why is almost everyone there, except the illegals, voting for Trump?

I was being channeled by Victor Hugo . My French is basic and his English is hopeless .

The plot is that you use weather manipulatiion and people displacement etc to achieve unrelated gains .

Helene is a simple likely example because of the Lithium situation -- price will rise exponentially because of very recent efficiency developments etc . Possibly trillions involved .

Hawaii was an obvious example of weather or EMP use to isolate the many secret US installations already there and grab the land for further secret developments.
Also note who already has huge land investments there . An obvious selection of Deep State big players .
And so on .
Seems like a dangerous thought.

Make no mistake, a Harris win, and you will have another 10+ million third world, low IQ people brought here and waved across the border.

Have thet locked up their cat and dogs ?

We already have low IQ lower educated maga luddites here now.

"

Immigrants open stores​

In Boston ,Limcolnshire the migrants kept local services going and even saved the local maternity ward. The people were too dumb to notice tho and its now rreorm seat.

There is a question about whether too many migrants at the same time can do harm. But you generally hear that from indigenous people who lack the skills to cope in the modern world.

Forum List

Back