I am of two minds on the coming election.....

Kamal stayed in Pittsburgh to practice for the debate. Obama is going to Pittsburgh. A lot of attention on Pittsburgh.

How am I giving them a pass??

You can stow the lesser-of-two-evils garbage. I don't fall for that.
You seem to focus your attention on your personal feelings about how Donald Trump tweets. That is completely trivial. He is by no means "the lesser of two evils". He is the only thing standing in the way of the most evil Regime that has EVER been in power.

Do you not recognize what the Democrats have done to the border, the massive inflow of dangerous illegals, completely wrecking the Justice System to legally destroy Trump? How Biden completely botched the Afghanistan withdrawal and got 13 Marines killed? And don't tell me "their hands were tied with Trump's agreements". They blew off nearly everything Trump did, their hand are tied by nothing, not even the Constitution.

You seem to focus your attention on your personal feelings about how Donald Trump tweets.
I do? How so? Quote?
He is the only thing standing in the way of the most evil Regime that has EVER been in power.
LOL - Yes, yes. So sayeth the fear mongers. And Trump is going to declare himself dictator and cancel elections! Whatever. You're not going to frighten me into voting for a shitty candidate on purpose.

Early results are not looking good for Harris/Walz.

The significance is that in times past Republicans have never broken 35%. But here is clearly 41%.

This is going to be a total embarrassing situation for Harris. It's one thing to lose by a narrow margin. It's another to be routed completely.

Forum List

Back