Who Is Running Our Country Right Now?

What trick do you suppose they’ll use to steal this one?
They think the migrants will vote and it will be allowed by the swing states... I think they are wrong... but we will see... the RNC is working 24-7 to secure this election....
We have to make it too big to rig.... no excuses every MAGA must vote and convince another to do the same....

They think the migrants will vote and it will be allowed by the swing states... I think they are wrong... but we will see... the RNC is working 24-7 to secure this election....
We have to make it too big to rig.... no excuses every MAGA must vote and convince another to do the same....
Is that how they did 2020?

NOPE.

Keep fantasizing.

If you didn't catch how they stole 2020, what's to stop them from the same playbook in 2024?

I know how they did it through first time and that's the point. That's why it's a magician's rule to never perform the same trick in front of the same audience twice.

They think the migrants will vote and it will be allowed by the swing states...

That's possible too.

Joe Biden has made only a couple to a few appearances since his debate with Trump and I swear that he's under guard somewhere in an undisclosed location. So is Barack Obama running our country? Kamala Harris? Or is anybody even running it at all?
I bless our Congress critters who plan and support peace on earth and prosperity for our country and this planet. They get left out a lot for their role in helping each of their states prosper and it's effect of generating many countries who are enjoying their good fortune everywhere, because we believe that God so loves the world, and so do most of the rest of the world countries. :woohoo:

As best as I can tell.....

MV5BNDgyYjg4YjUtN2MwZS00ZTM5LWI2ZWMtMzFkZDZmOGVhYmQ4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg
America isn't being run by idiots

America is being run by traitors involved in a plot to intentionally collapse America and usher in the great reset.

Don't call democrats stupid. They aren't. Democrats are evil and treasonous.

Democrats = traitors

If you didn't catch how they stole 2020, what's to stop them from the same playbook in 2024?
If you really thought that happened and will happened, wouldnt you do something about it? Instead, in reality, you really dont think that happened and are just sitting behind your keyboard doing nothing except for assisting in the destruction of America by saying things like that.

America isn't being run by idiots

America is being run by traitors involved in a plot to intentionally collapse America and usher in the great reset.

Don't call democrats stupid. They aren't. Democrats are evil and treasonous.

Democrats = traitors
Then do something about it, coward.

I bless our Congress critters who plan and support peace on earth and prosperity for our country and this planet. They get left out a lot for their role in helping each of their states prosper and it's effect of generating many countries who are enjoying their good fortune everywhere, because we believe that God so loves the world, and so do most of the rest of the world countries. :woohoo:
Sarcasm?

Joe Biden has made only a couple to a few appearances since his debate with Trump and I swear that he's under guard somewhere in an undisclosed location. So is Barack Obama running our country? Kamala Harris? Or is anybody even running it at all?

Nobody is ever 'running our country'. We're a Democracy, dumbass!

I realize that Democracy is too complicated for people like you which is why you'd prefer a dictator.

Forum List

Back