Honest discussion about Abortion. Be prepared for FACTS

It is in many states. That's what it will be in Nevada after election. It is not your business.
Just because a bunch of people vote for something doesnt make it moral or right. People voted for slavery. If Nevada voted that it was ok for you to own another human being would you be ok with that? What if they voted that it was ok to murder someone so long as they were under 15 or had blue eyes?

You do not know anything about motives.
What motive do you think necessitates the killing of a developing human being aside from, rape, existential circumstances for the mother or a fetus (before abortion attempts) so malformed it could not live outside the womb even with medical assistance?

Last edited:
I have no reason to doubt what she’s saying. The woman says she worked at an abortion clinic. Do you have some evidence that the procedure as she’s described it is different?
I was referring to this:

"Planned parenthood loves doing abortions. "

If the OP started with a blatant lie like that how accurate can the rest be?

I was referring to this:

"Planned parenthood loves doing abortions. "

If the OP started with a blatant lie like that how accurate can the rest be?
1. That’s just an opinion. They certainly don’t hate doing them.

2. You just want to focus on that so you don’t have to deal with any of the actual substantive parts of the argument

1. That’s just an opinion. They certainly don’t hate doing them.

2. You just want to focus on that so you don’t have to deal with any of the actual substantive parts of the argument
Nope. I just stop when I encounter the first lie.

You want your OP to be taken seriously?

Don't lie in the first sentence at least.

Forum List

Back