🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poor political candidates

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
Somebody told me that the rich are biased politicians...

I said..

I agree with that, but These are the hurdles that you have in front of you when you try to elect the poor.

1. Most people in America are not poor and would not identify with the poor candidate.

2. The poor are an extreme, just as much as the rich is the opposite extreme, and just like the rich person, the poor is also a political extremist, I even heard one of them say that it would be great to have Americans live inside a red cross disaster relief shelter... nobody but somebody who is homeless would agree with that.

3. You never heard of the poor candidate, the poor candidate doesn't have the educational means to coordinate a campaign, nor the funding to start one.

4. Nobody would obey the policies of an economically poor politician, and the policies would anger Americans.

5. Even by current American standards, America would become 10 times worse as far as crime than it already is because the piss weak policies, based on political bias.

6. The poor person doesn't have the education, appropriate prior background or experience and personal history, to be an effective politician, just blind, biased ideas that nobody is going to agree with or abide by, and would anger America more.

Ideally the right candidate for America is an central, or upper middle class person who earns about $125,000 a year that can satisfy the majority and he has the education to be effective....

But that simply isn't enough money either to become well known.

Forum List

Back