pootin´s Senior military expert on Moscow state TV : " mobilization wouldn't accomplish a whole lot, since outdated weaponry can't easily compete with

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
pootin´s Senior military expert on Moscow state TV : " mobilization wouldn't accomplish a whole lot, since outdated weaponry can't easily compete with NATO-supplied weapons and equipment in Ukraine's hands and replenishing Moscow's military arsenal will be neither fast nor easy."

Hello? Reality calling... as Mr Brin and I said Nigeria with Snow is a paper tiger thats why pootler want call for general mobilization

1652169374740.png

pootin´s Senior military expert on Moscow state TV : " mobilization wouldn't accomplish a whole lot, since outdated weaponry can't easily compete with NATO-supplied weapons and equipment in Ukraine's hands and replenishing Moscow's military arsenal will be neither fast nor easy."

Hello? Reality calling... as Mr Brin and I said Nigeria with Snow is a paper tiger thats why pootler want call for general mobilization

View attachment 642682

Russia still has the 2nd or 3rd largest Army in the world, he's calling for a general mobilization because his forces in Ukraine are being decimated and he's falling back to the old Soviet tactic of trying to throw as many bodies as it takes at the problem to achieve something resembling a victory to save face.

Russia still has the 2nd or 3rd largest Army in the world, he's calling for a general mobilization because his forces in Ukraine are being decimated and he's falling back to the old Soviet tactic of trying to throw as many bodies as it takes at the problem to achieve something resembling a victory to save face.

Targets

They have outdated equipment and have shot their wad
They have no logistics and their command structure is a joke

Putin is looking for a way out of his military blunder

Targets

They have outdated equipment and have shot their wad
They have no logistics and their command structure is a joke

Putin is looking for a way out of his military blunder

Being a soldier myself I know what it's like to be on either side of an attack and maybe I'm a sick bastard but I still get a kick out of watching Russians being destroyed en masse.
for how long Muscovites will believe to pootin´s TV? The Ukrainian should take photos and blast them on the internet for the Moscow public to see.

for how long Muscovites will believe to pootin´s TV? The Ukrainian should take photos and blast them on the internet for the Moscow public to see.

Considering they are burying their own people in mass graves in Ukraine to hid their losses and social media groups of parents and family of soldiers have formed with thousands trying to get info publicly about their soldiers when the Russian Army will tell them nothing I don't think it's going to work much longer.

Considering they are burying their own people in mass graves in Ukraine to hid their losses and social media groups of parents and family of soldiers have formed with thousands trying to get info publicly about their soldiers when the Russian Army will tell them nothing I don't think it's going to work much longer.
do you know what Ukrainians used here ?

Forum List

Back