Pop Quiz…how many Americans killed by Palestinians on Oct. 7?

So you deny that Palestinians did what they did on Oct. 7 And think it was all fake. Typical stupid, baby killing racist Muslim enemy within.

Try losing the Hasbara script and face facts.

Nazi trained and armed Zionist terrorist gangs(1) started mutilating, raping and murdering innocent civilian men, women and children long before Hamas was created, in part, by Israel to fight the PLO.

The poorly trained and trigger happy IDFers who gunned down three shirtless hostages waving a white flag were "just following orders" (3) to kill anyone and everyone they see. It's only because of this murderous mob of killers executed Israelis that this incident made headlines

The only certainties at the end of what history will record as the Gaza Genocide are that the Israelis supporting this systematic extermination will never either know or deserve peace.

(1). “Zionism and the Third Reich”
https://www.ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n4p29_Weber.html

EXCERPT “In cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some forty camps and agricultural centers throughout Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine. Although the Nuremberg Laws forbid Jews from displaying the German flag, Jews were specifically guaranteed the right to display the blue and white Jewish national banner. The flag that would one day be adopted by Israel was flown at the Zionist camps and centers in Hitler's Germany. /19

Himmler's security service cooperated with the Haganah, the Zionist underground military organization in Palestine. The SS agency paid Haganah official Feivel Polkes for information about the situation in Palestine and for help in directing Jewish emigration to that country. Meanwhile, the Haganah was kept well informed about German plans by a spy it managed to plant in the Berlin headquarters of the SS. /20 Haganah-SS collaboration even included secret deliveries of German weapons to Jewish settlers for use in clashes with Palestinian Arabs. /21

In the aftermath of the November 1938 "Kristallnacht" outburst of violence and destruction, the SS quickly helped the Zionist organization to get back on its feet and continue its work in Germany, although now under more restricted supervision. /22” CONTINUED

(2). “Deir Yasin Massacre, 09.04.1948”

EXCERPT " One of the worst Zionist massacres committed against Palestinians is the Deir Yasin massacre. Defenceless Palestinian civilians were tortured before being massacres and their bodies mutilated. Women and children were raped, babies were butchered and pregnant women were bayoneted." CONTINUED

(3). "'Fire at every person': Israeli soldiers reveal they were ordered to shoot to kill in Gaza combat zones – even if targets may have been civilians"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/fire-at-every-person-you-see-israeli-soldiers-reveal-they-were-ordered-to-shoot-to-kill-in-gaza-even-10223427.html

EXCERPT "The Israeli military deliberately pounded civilian areas in the Gaza Strip with incessant fire of inaccurate ordinance during last year’s war against Hamas and was at best indifferent about casualties among the Palestinian population."CONTINUED

You are ill no matter what happened at 7/11.

I wonder why apologists for Zionist genocide pretend that it's OK to murder Palestine's native residents, destroy their homes and steal their land but are surprised when they behave like the early Zionist terrorist gangs.

I wonder why apologists for Zionist genocide pretend that it's OK to murder Palestine's native residents, destroy their homes and steal their land but are surprised when they behave like the early Zionist terrorist gangs.
They are people with no character, no morals, and an inferiority complex. They are weak and useless who often pretend and lie. :confused:

ANSWER ZERO

ABSOLUTE ZERO

NONE

100% pure Zionist Fascist false flag HATE HOAX

What really happened?

Netanyahu had IDF fire 4 rockets into the homes of his Israeli political opposition.... and hate hoaxed it on Hamas

ANSWER ZERO

ABSOLUTE ZERO

NONE

100% pure Zionist Fascist false flag HATE HOAX

What really happened?

Netanyahu had IDF fire 4 rockets into the homes of his Israeli political opposition.... and hate hoaxed it on Hamas

Anyone who is familiar with Israel's numerous False Flag attacks would not be surprised to discover that 7 October was just another one of Netanyahu's acts of deception.

Another Poster, here, whose name I've forgotten, compiled the following list:

1. The day before the Hamas attack, Israel had intelligence that an attack was looming.
  2. The Egyptians may have sent intelligence to them three days before.
  3. The day before, Israel had several high-level meetings on a possible attack by Hamas.
  4. The attack on Israel occurred on a Holy holiday, exactly 50 years to the day of the attack on Israel and war of 1973.
  5. Arabs like to attack on holidays and recurring dates and events.
  6. The decision at these meetings was to do nothing. Not to call out the IDF to man the border.
  7. Who made that decision?
  8. In 1973, Golda Meir made a similar decision not to attack first to prevent being attacked in order to stave off international criticism.
  9. Border guards in Israel who have been interviewed prior to the attack of last week stressed that they had all kinds of monitoring equipment of every type watching the Israeli border 24/7 day and night and a bug couldn't move out there without their knowing about it.
  10. After the attack, despite there being IDF everywhere in the country and military gear everywhere, help to the Israeli victims took between 8 to 20 hours to arrive. Why?

The Netanyahu regime has always wanted to destroy Gaza and exterminate its residents, The Israeli government received information that Hamas was planning the 7 October attack about a year before it happened.

This would not be the first time that Zionists had sacrificed Jewish lives for "Greater Israel":

“If I knew that it was possible to save all the children of Germany by transporting them to England, and only half by transferring them to the Land of Israel, I would choose the latter, for before us lies not only the numbers of these children but the historical reckoning of the people of Israel.”
Ben-Gurion (Quoted on pp 855-56 in Shabtai Teveth’s Ben-Gurion in a slightly different translation).

Netanyahu's Gaza Genocide was never about "justice" for the Hamas attack. It's is precisely what Netanyahu and his henchmen have long planned; to destroy Gaza, murder its native residents and annex it into "Greater Israel".

Thanks,

They are people with no character, no morals, and an inferiority complex. They are weak and useless who often pretend and lie. :confused:
Oh, people like YOU.
Have you always been a stalker or is it only now that I’ve completely thrashed you elsewhere that you’re in a frenzy to find every thread I'm on to display your pussy fits? Ouch! You must be in a LOT of pain! :hyper:

Have you always been a stalker or is it only now that I’ve completely thrashed you elsewhere that you’re in a frenzy to find every thread I'm on to display your pussy fits? Ouch! You must be in a LOT of pain! :hyper:
Seems I was right about you. So sad.

What a moron .
As if Dimwit has an answer .
But , as with so many that are clinically out of balance , it allows Rowdy to repeat his Racist rants .
There are approximately 17 Hostages and we don’t know how many were killed Why is that question racist(‘; dimwit ?

You're right, but I was still surprised.
Check out the Dagan Plan if you are not already familiar with it .
It is not inconceivable that at the very top this is a Deep State False Flag shared by key people in the US Shadow Government and specifically the CIA working with the Nutty Yahoos in Israel .
However , a bit too "way out" for Sheeple consumption .

I'm not familiar with it but I'll have a look at it before the day's end.
It is not inconceivable that at the very top this is a Deep State False Flag shared by key people in the US Shadow Government and specifically the CIA working with the Nutty Yahoos in Israel .
This I know instinctively.
For sure. It's like discussing algebra with people who haven't learned addition and subtraction.

EDIT: Found it.

There's too much that doesn't pass the smell test about the attack on 7 October for the official narrative to be credible. (1)
The NY Times already exposed the fact that Israel knew of the attack well in advance but refused to take any action and Israel has already initiated False Flag attacks before to get America to fight Israel's wars as far back as the Lavon Affair.

Additionally, Zionists have already expressed a willingness to sacrifice Jews for "Greater Israel":

“If I knew that it was possible to save all the children of Germany by transporting them to England, and only half by transferring them to the Land of Israel, I would choose the latter, for before us lies not only the numbers of these children but the historical reckoning of the people of Israel.”

Ben-Gurion (Quoted on pp 855-56 in Shabtai Teveth’s Ben-Gurion in a slightly different translation).

Now, under the guise of "retaliation", Israel's Right Wing extremists can speed up its genocidal agenda, destroy Gaza, exterminate Gaza's men, women and children and steal all of Gaza for their "Greater Israel".

Thanks,

Forum List

Back