Pope Francis in 2013

I Knew Pope Francis Was Good, But When I Found Out Everything He Did in 2013, I Was Blown Away | Distractify

From taking a Selfie to Sneaking out at night to feed the homeless in disguise. From acknowledging that Atheists can be good people to speaking out on the Churchs obsession with contraception, gays and abortion.

This guy....This guy gets it

All popes, bishops, cardinals, priests, pastors, chaplains, etc. are antichrists and false prophets who have no knowledge of God to reveal themselves as the symbolic woman who rides the beast.

Revelation 17
3: And he carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness, and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of blasphemous names, and it had seven heads and ten horns.
4: The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and bedecked with gold and jewels and pearls, holding in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her fornication;

The woman is the earthly kingdom called Christianity, starting with antichrists who stole the written and spoken words of God's saints and used them for their own selfish purpose to make great wealth and rule the world.

Forum List

Back