🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pope Francis: Who am I to judge gay people?

This is definitely a most interesting Pope...

But he's right. Judgement is reserved for someone else...
Yes you are right, to our Creator, who doesn't like things who disrupts truth, or Creation.

Creation doesn't stand without truth. So what are fags? They aren't cigarettes.

That's right, our Creator, who wouldn't be to happy with him.

After the last two Popes calling for the devils NWO, I'm sure God is fine with what he is doing...NOT...he is doing the same things the last ones did. Minus the one that was killed straight away, after trying to show the devil was in the Vatican.

Sorry double post. Doesn't matter though in the over all of all things...BLAH BLAH BLAH.

WE ARE MEN.... BLAH BLAH BLAH...and BLAH!

Last edited:
This should be in Politics, nothing happens in the world without the Spiritual first.

But live and learn, or not and die... BLAH BLAH BLAH!

_69008263_69008262.jpg

BBC News - Pope Francis: Who am I to judge gay people?

Comment: You are the POPE!, you Jesuit!

What don't you like Creation?

Guess not....

Comment PS, this needs to stay in politics, you can't tell me the Catholic Church isn't part of politics....

The Pope is moving the discussion away from abortion and homosexuality to the liberation theology of his younger days.

Time will tell if he continues to move in the direction of tolerance and inclusion; abortion and homosexuality may still be subjectively perceived as ‘sins’ in the context of religious dogma, but absent the belligerent, hateful tone exhibited by the right.

Social conservatives might likely be at odds with this Pope.

He is a J, and I do really like him in person...but he has bags that can't be unpacked in the open. I'm very sorry for this... He has the power to do great things for mankind, but it seems he will not... He seems to be stuck as a carpetbagger. VERY VERY SAD. But you will hear his words echoed in the world. He wanted so much, and now just through it away...very very sad.
:mad:

Creation isn't what we want, it was what is...and it will be...many will be disappointed in this effort.

GOT TIME?

_69008263_69008262.jpg

BBC News - Pope Francis: Who am I to judge gay people?

Comment: You are the POPE!, you Jesuit!

What don't you like Creation?

Guess not....

Comment PS, this needs to stay in politics, you can't tell me the Catholic Church isn't part of politics....

The Pope is moving the discussion away from abortion and homosexuality to the liberation theology of his younger days.

Time will tell if he continues to move in the direction of tolerance and inclusion; abortion and homosexuality may still be subjectively perceived as ‘sins’ in the context of religious dogma, but absent the belligerent, hateful tone exhibited by the right.

Social conservatives might likely be at odds with this Pope.

He is a J, and I do really like him in person...but he has bags that can't be unpacked in the open. I'm very sorry for this... He has the power to do great things for mankind, but it seems he will not... He seems to be stuck as a carpetbagger. VERY VERY SAD. But you will hear his words echoed in the world. He wanted so much, and now just through it away...very very sad.
:mad:

You sound as though you have a strong opinion, but it is repeatedly difficult to ascertain.

I can see you are critical of Pope Francis, but still cannot clarify why?

This pope (IMO) is brilliant and the antidote to a cynical, godless, narcissistic and materialistic world. Also the antidote to a large swath of Western Catholics who think their piety is grand. (me being one of the latter)

IOW, you do not understand the man or his words very well.

I think the Pope's comments were regarding gay priests. As long as they remain celibate, like any other priest, they are not sinning. It doesn't mean he no longer thinks homosexual acts are a sin.

Overall, I think it was a good message to send about how Christians should feel towards gay people.

Sheesh.

Doesn't anybody notice that him saying not to judge gay people out of one side of his mouth is nullified by him saying out of the other side of his mouth that their sins should be forgiven and not remembered?

Condemning homosexuality as sinful is a judgment that perpetuates their marginalization and increases the likelihood of persecution even if he is so very nice to forgive them for their sins.

WTF!!

Is anybody out there still alive?

We are not to judge anyone. Only the big guy gets that one. Now we can biblically interpret fudge packing is bad.

But that's the only way we can look at it.

here is another way.

Men abandoning women in exchange for unnatural relations with other men sounds more like the priesthood than homosexuality to me.

The spirit says expressly that in after times some will desert from the faith and give their minds to subversive doctrines inspired by devils, through the specious falsehood of men whose own conscience is branded with the devils sign. They forbid marriage and inculcate abstinence from certain foods, though God created them to be enjoyed with thanksgiving by believers who have inward knowledge of the truth. 1 timothy 4:1-3

I wager that God is concerned about men lifting their skirts for perverts who enjoy fucking other mens minds by teaching them to abstain from women and couldn't give a shit about anal sex, oral sex or any loving expression of human sexuality at all..

Forum List

Back