Pope gives Palestinians boost of support

No, it's not crazy.

It's perfectly sane, and laden with common sense.

The Palestinians have a very long track record of committing acts of terror against both Israelis and others.

They are in a grotesquely inferior and hopeless political and military situation.

They need to run up a white flag, and ask for terms.

Otherwise, the so-called Occupation, and the Blockade, will continue.

Want those to end?

Run up the white flag.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

If you cant see that this is the only solution to the problem then you have major mental health problems. Israel has a proven track record of dealing fairly with others when it comes to peace, the Palestinians have no record at all of anything other than violence, bloodshed and terrorism. If anyone is CUCKOO it is you.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Dear Sir Limpdick, I assure you of my mental status...Most people and countries of the world including the Pope Support the existing Palestinian State to the 67 borders...I truly question your sanity running around looking for white flags or the expulsion of the Palestinian people from their homes, like Chicken Little running from Colonel Sanders with a frying Pan..."Kill the Pals not meee!!!

Yes Sir L, you are out of touch and you embarrass most of Zionists on this board who want peace...

If you cant see that this is the only solution to the problem then you have major mental health problems. Israel has a proven track record of dealing fairly with others when it comes to peace, the Palestinians have no record at all of anything other than violence, bloodshed and terrorism. If anyone is CUCKOO it is you.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Dear Sir Limpdick...
Yes, what it is, Lady Rottencrotch?

...I assure you of my mental status...
A second opinion seems indicated.

...Most people and countries of the world including the Pope Support the existing Palestinian State to the 67 borders...
That's nice.

They also don't have to live with indefensible borders.

If they want this so badly, they can always force the Israelis back to the 67 borders.

What? They've had 47 years to do this, and haven't so far? Hmmmmmmmm.....

...I truly question your sanity running around looking for white flags or the expulsion of the Palestinian people from their homes...
Question it all you like.

If the Palestinians are allowed to remain on their few remaining slivers of land, there will be no peace.

If the Palestinians force a one-state solution, Palestinian demographics will overwhelm the Jews within 2-3 generations, if not sooner.

Neither are acceptable.

The only other alternative, which leaves Israel intact and safe, is to remove the threat.

Nothing to do with mental health.

Pure, cold, calculating logic.

...like Chicken Little running from Colonel Sanders with a frying Pan..."Kill the Pals not meee!!!...
Sweet-cheeks, you can't even color within the lines, never mind serve-up clever wit.

...Yes Sir L, you are out of touch and you embarrass most of Zionists on this board who want peace...
Out of touch?

Hardly.

More like projecting into the not-too-distant future.

Logic will drive the decision to expel the Palestinians.

In the end, it's the only way out.

As to embarrassing the Zionists around here...

It's true, they want peace.

Most of them also know that you cannot make peace with mad dogs.

Most of them know that the Palestinians will eventually have to go (be expelled and dispersed, not slaughtered), it's just that some can't bring themselves to admit it in public.

If they want me to stop engaging on this subject, they'll tell me.

I sure-as-hell am not taking your word on the subject.

Any other flashes of brilliance and cutting wit, to share with the class, Snookums?

Dear Sir Limpdick...

That's nice.

If they want this so badly, they can always force the Israelis back to the 67 borders.

If the Palestinians are allowed to remain on their few remaining slivers of land, there will be no peace.

If the Palestinians force a one-state solution, Palestinian demographics will overwhelm the Jews within 2-3 generations, if not sooner.

Neither are acceptable.

The only other alternative, which leaves Israel intact and safe, is to remove the threat.

...like Chicken Little running from Colonel Sanders with a frying Pan..."Kill the Pals not meee!!!...
Sweet-cheeks, you can't even color within the lines, never mind serve-up clever wit.

...Yes Sir L, you are out of touch and you embarrass most of Zionists on this board who want peace...
Out of touch?

Hardly.

Most of them know that the Palestinians will eventually have to go (be expelled and dispersed, not slaughtered), it's just that some can't bring themselves to admit it in public.

Any other flashes of brilliance and cutting wit, to share with the class, Snookums?

If you've got any balls Sir Limdick, join the IDF and send us photos...:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Dear Sir Limpdick...

That's nice.

Neither are acceptable.

Out of touch?

Hardly.

If you've got any balls Sir Limdick, join the IDF and send us photos...:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

How about you join Hamas first?? I hear they're running low on rocket launching terrorists

If you've got any balls Sir Limdick, join the IDF and send us photos...
What? No cogent argument, regarding Palestinian removal? Now there's a surprise! Not. Back to the Kiddie Table for you, lightweight...

Last edited:

That's nice.

Neither are acceptable.

Out of touch?

Hardly.

How about you join Hamas first?? I hear they're running low on rocket launching terrorists

You know I don't like Hamas, but be happy the Zionists didn't invade Sicily, then you would witness real ferocity.

You know I don't like Hamas, but be happy the Zionists didn't invade Sicily, then you would witness real ferocity.

The Zionists didn't invade anywhere. They immigrated by invitation from the British who also facilitated their immigration.

Dear Sir Limpdick, I assure you of my mental status...Most people and countries of the world including the Pope Support the existing Palestinian State to the 67 borders...I truly question your sanity running around looking for white flags or the expulsion of the Palestinian people from their homes, like Chicken Little running from Colonel Sanders with a frying Pan..."Kill the Pals not meee!!!

Yes Sir L, you are out of touch and you embarrass most of Zionists on this board who want peace...

Here you go again with these fantasy 1967 borders, can you produce the treaty that set these borders in place or will you ignore this and hide away again. It is you that runs around like chicken little looking for the next LIE you can tell. Just as it is you that wants to see the Jews massacred and their land destroyed over run by illegal arab immigrants.

Now produce the treaty setting out the '67 borders that you and the Pope say the existing arab state is behind.

Here you go again with these fantasy 1967 borders, can you produce the treaty that set these borders in place or will you ignore this and hide away again. It is you that runs around like chicken little looking for the next LIE you can tell. Just as it is you that wants to see the Jews massacred and their land destroyed over run by illegal arab immigrants.

Now produce the treaty setting out the '67 borders that you and the Pope say the existing arab state is behind.

In November 2012, the U.N. General Assembly overwhelmingly recognized a "state of Palestine" in the West Bank, Gaza and east Jerusalem — lands Israel captured in the 1967 war — as a non-member observer. The recognition still has little meaning on the ground, with Israel remaining in full control of east Jerusalem, which it annexed in 1967, and the West Bank.

Yeah, the UN gave Palestine non-member status; all remaining six square miles of it. Hell, some farmers and ranchers have bigger spreads than the total amount of land still under Palestinian control. MEH.

A failed state-wannabe that never was, for a so-called people whom Nature de-selected, long ago. Best to recognize that fact, pack up, and move, to go build new and happier lives, someplace where they're wanted.

Last edited:

In November 2012, the U.N. General Assembly overwhelmingly recognized a "state of Palestine" in the West Bank, Gaza and east Jerusalem — lands Israel captured in the 1967 war — as a non-member observer. The recognition still has little meaning on the ground, with Israel remaining in full control of east Jerusalem, which it annexed in 1967, and the West Bank.

A link please that says the UN General Council recognised the state of palestine in the West Bank, Gaza and east Jerusalem. The link has to contain those exact words and be shown to be the full UN general Council that agreed to this. Not your usual trick of passing of a press release from the P.A. representative as the words of the General Council.

Israel has not annexed anything so another of your ISLAMONAZI LIES that you will not apologise for.

A link please that says the UN General Council recognised the state of palestine in the West Bank, Gaza and east Jerusalem. The link has to contain those exact words and be shown to be the full UN general Council that agreed to this. Not your usual trick of passing of a press release from the P.A. representative as the words of the General Council.

Israel has not annexed anything so another of your ISLAMONAZI LIES that you will not apologise for.

Provide a link ZioNazi fool.

General Assembly Votes Overwhelmingly to Accord Palestine

www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2012/ga11317.doc.htm[/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]

United Nations

Nov 29, 2012 - Objective to 'Breath New Life' into Peace Process, Says Palestinian President; .... settlement activity in the occupied West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and to ... of the Security Council and the General Assembly concerning the ... safe and internationally recognized borders, and the right of those States ...

Last edited:

General Assembly Votes Overwhelmingly to Accord Palestine ‘Non-Member Observer State’ Status in United Nations[/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]

United Nations

Nov 29, 2012 - Objective to 'Breath New Life' into Peace Process, Says Palestinian President; .... settlement activity in the occupied West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and to ... of the Security Council and the General Assembly concerning the ... safe and internationally recognized borders, and the right of those States ...

You really are stupid aren't you, now were in your link does it have these words " a "state of Palestine" in the West Bank, Gaza and east Jerusalem " WHY OH WHY DO YOU LIE when the truth is there for all to see. And once again you use a press release that is not truthful or reports the real facts.

General Assembly Votes Overwhelmingly to Accord Palestine ‘Non-Member Observer State’ Status in United Nations[/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]
Legal Implications of the UN General Assembly Vote to Accord Palestine the Status of Observer State | ASIL

United Nations

You really are stupid aren't you, now were in your link does it have these words " a "state of Palestine" in the West Bank, Gaza and east Jerusalem " WHY OH WHY DO YOU LIE when the truth is there for all to see. And once again you use a press release that is not truthful or reports the real facts.
http://www.asil.org/insights/volume...general-assembly-vote-accord-palestine-status

In the resolution adopted on November 29, the General Assembly, inter alia, “[r]eaffirms the right of the Palestinian people to self-determination and to independence in their State of Palestine on the Palestinian territory occupied since 1967

Last edited:

Legal Implications of the UN General Assembly Vote to Accord Palestine the Status of Observer State | ASIL

United Nations

In the resolution adopted on November 29, the General Assembly, inter alia, “[r]eaffirms the right of the Palestinian people to self-determination and to independence in their State of Palestine on the Palestinian territory occupied since 1967

Why has the link address changed, is it because you are an ISLAMONAZI LIAR.

Did you read this part that tells it like it is

The resolution does not enumerate any expanded rights of participation in the UN system. In this sense, the resolution is largely symbolic. Indeed, prior to its designation as an observer state, Palestine already enjoyed rights of participation in the General Assembly comparable to those of an observer state

So hardly an acceptance is it just a "symbolic" gesture. And can you explain why the Islamic controlled Security Council is dead set against Palestine being admitted as a full member. Could it be because of its terrorism and violence and they know they will have problems if they were full members.

Then there was this........

In addition, several of the states that voted in favor of the resolution underscored that statehood could only be achieved through dialogue between the parties, implying that Palestine had not yet achieved statehood
While this vote certainly bolsters the claim that Palestine is a state, it might not be sufficient to cure any defects in Palestine’s satisfaction of the Montevideo criteria.

So even the UN does not think Palestine is a state and is not yet fit to be admitted as a state. And monte's claims regarding the Montevideo conference seem to be out the window.

Why has the link address changed, is it because you are an ISLAMONAZI LIAR.

Did you read this part that tells it like it is

The resolution does not enumerate any expanded rights of participation in the UN system. In this sense, the resolution is largely symbolic. Indeed, prior to its designation as an observer state, Palestine already enjoyed rights of participation in the General Assembly comparable to those of an observer state

So hardly an acceptance is it just a "symbolic" gesture. And can you explain why the Islamic controlled Security Council is dead set against Palestine being admitted as a full member. Could it be because of its terrorism and violence and they know they will have problems if they were full members.

Then there was this........

In addition, several of the states that voted in favor of the resolution underscored that statehood could only be achieved through dialogue between the parties, implying that Palestine had not yet achieved statehood
While this vote certainly bolsters the claim that Palestine is a state, it might not be sufficient to cure any defects in Palestine’s satisfaction of the Montevideo criteria.

So even the UN does not think Palestine is a state and is not yet fit to be admitted as a state. And monte's claims regarding the Montevideo conference seem to be out the window.

Nothing satisfies a ZioNazi, the only difference with the German ones is Religion.

Forum List

Back