Pope Says Trump Not A Christian

I hate to hear this. Unfortunately, the Pope is violating the first tenet of Christianity. "Judge not, lest thee be judged".

Not very high moral ground for the Pope....

Is that why we never see the good Christians of the RWnuthouse passing judgment on anyone on this forum?

Not at all. I am a Christian and I make mistakes every single day. Hell, MULTIPLE mistakes. I, again, am a human being who has fallen short of the glory of God. I have never claimed to be God's emmisary on earth.

Apparently, piety comes cheap for those like you.

Trump just responded to the Pope. He said for any religious leader to remark about another man's faith is disgraceful especially since he has not remarked against Obama's faith. Trump is absolutely correct on this. The only one who knows about any man's faith is God. The Pope is not God.
Pretty much Trump's standard response to any criticism.
Do you agree with him?
It's fucking hilarious to watch all these pious cock suckers protest that no man can know what's in Donald Trump's heart.......when they've spent so much of the past eight years proclaiming to know what Barrack Obama truly believes. What a bunch of assholes.
You asshole...we judge them by their deeds...what they've done. Obabble failed his mission. Trump fulfilled his.
What's Trump's mission? Being a a superficial draft dodging dilettante who never did anything for his country besides talk?

Frankly, I'm not a Trump supporter, but rather than the choice of a 75 year old communist or a 70 year old murderer, the choice (should Trump be the nominee) is clear. If your problem is that Trump was a draft dodger ( which I am not aware of) here's a shock - so was Bill Clinton and he was elected.

Where was he when I was being shot at and wounded in Viet Nam?

Do you agree with him?
It's fucking hilarious to watch all these pious cock suckers protest that no man can know what's in Donald Trump's heart.......when they've spent so much of the past eight years proclaiming to know what Barrack Obama truly believes. What a bunch of assholes.
You asshole...we judge them by their deeds...what they've done. Obabble failed his mission. Trump fulfilled his.
What's Trump's mission? Being a a superficial draft dodging dilettante who never did anything for his country besides talk?

That could be Bernie
Could be any of these assholes running for President, None of them ever even came close to sacrificing anything for their country.
What should they be sacrificing?

Mexicans have no right to emigrate to the US.

The Pope is an asshole.
Spoken with all the depth and eloquence of typical Trump followers.

Mexicans do NOT have the Right to emigrate to the US.

For the Pope to condemn Trump because he wants to build a wall is the act of an Asshole.

My words were true.

Actually they DO have the right to LEGALLY emigrate to the US. Apparently, someone forgot to add the word LEGALLY to the Mexican lexicon... :)

That could be Bernie
Could be any of these assholes running for President, None of them ever even came close to sacrificing anything for their country.
What should they be sacrificing?

Fatted lambs or eldest sons, anything less is an insult.

The Pope threw the first punch. He is the aggressor in this exchange. I hope people recognize this fact.
This is what the Pope said:
"And then, a person who thinks only about building walls, wherever they may be, and not building bridges, is not Christian. This is not in the gospel. As far as what you said about whether I would advise to vote or not to vote, I am not going to get involved in that. I say only that this man is not Christian if he said things like that. We must see if he said things in that way and in this I give the benefit of the doubt."
This is an ATTACK? A punch? The Pope is an Aggressor? Who's being a candy assed whiner this time?

Mexicans have no right to emigrate to the US.

The Pope is an asshole.
Spoken with all the depth and eloquence of typical Trump followers.

Mexicans do NOT have the Right to emigrate to the US.

For the Pope to condemn Trump because he wants to build a wall is the act of an Asshole.

My words were true.

Actually they DO have the right to LEGALLY emigrate to the US. Apparently, someone forgot to add the word LEGALLY to the Mexican lexicon... :)

LOL, true, we leave in more Mexicans than anyone else.

But those, like the asshole Pope, who complaint about the very idea of a Wall, are unhappy that we don't let them ALL IN.

And that is the position of someone who is our enemy.

The Pope threw the first punch. He is the aggressor in this exchange. I hope people recognize this fact.
This is what the Pope said:
"And then, a person who thinks only about building walls, wherever they may be, and not building bridges, is not Christian. This is not in the gospel. As far as what you said about whether I would advise to vote or not to vote, I am not going to get involved in that. I say only that this man is not Christian if he said things like that. We must see if he said things in that way and in this I give the benefit of the doubt."
This is an ATTACK? A punch? The Pope is an Aggressor? Who's being a candy assed whiner this time?

He is using his position of Authority to argue against ANY limitations on immigration into the US.

That is an attack.

His spin does not hide that, not if you spend a second thinking about the ramifications of his message.

Forum List

Back