Portland anti-police city council member Jo Ann Hardesty calls cops on Lyft driver

Jo Ann has blamed white nationalists for the Portland riots & last week tried to pass a proposal to defund
Crack is whack!!!
Hence, the cops aren't going away despite their fears of being "defunded" or placed on unpaid administrative leave.
I think the "defunding" issue is going to have to be handled on a basis of continual financial auditing, cost-cutting, and improvements in efficiency. There needs to be more bang for the buck straight out of the barrel of the gun at the police station.

The general public's anger with cops and law enforcement might be better solved by efforts at reforming a corrupt and dysfunctional leftist gun-banning court system.

I wish they would have played the audio of the cops telling her to get out of the car or we will remove you.
Then the following screechings of racism and do you know who I am!!!

i forgive her because she's so handsome!

Jo Ann has blamed white nationalists for the Portland riots & last week tried to pass a proposal to defund

Holy crap. It's the PREDATOR!

How-Many-Predator-Movies.jpg

Last edited:
She defunds the police, then wastes the police skeleton crews time with this shit. Liberals are the WORST!
Yeah they got a job to do, don't they? Straight out of the Mayor's office.
>>>The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.<<<

>>>This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.<<<

Living here in Oregon is an embarrassment having to share the same state with this "woman".
She has got to be the single ugliest "woman" I've ever had to torture my eyes with.

I took a picture (against the rules) at a Portland city council meeting a few years back. I had to buy a new phone/camera the next day.

Moonbats don't understand contract law. The only laws they understand are laws that they change and dumb down to their level.

Forum List

Back