Possibilites of visa and american residence as international student?

I will answer that if someone asks me or it is a required information needed on the application. I wont write give me 300 extra points because im brown.

You won't have to; its automatically given.

Given how deranged the assorted faggots, deviants, and sociopaths are in academia, I highly recommend self-identifying as a black one legged lesbian Mexican woman with Chinese parents on any college application or govt. job application. these days you might even be made Postmaster General or FBI director, Mort.

Not for all non whites equally asians get less then whites for example latinos less then blacks i would truthfully write who iam though because im honest but if you read everything you would know that im not eligible do you have any other questions about my meeting?

I didn't say Asians, I said brown. And yes, Asians lose points, but then a lot of them are also foreign students as well. Colleges and govt agencies are run by brown people, and they favor themselves. Then snivel about Whitey n stuff being all racist and discriminating, same as you do.

I wrote a thank you note, i send her a email

Here is what i wrote:

Dear Miss Alexandra Sajjadi

I wanted to thank you for our Zoom meeting today

I didn't know that the Franscican School of Theology offers only Master Studies, if i had known that I would immediately know I'm not eligible because it's not different in Austria or anywhere else.

Maybe I can pursue a Bachelor's Degree in Austria, and later go for Master Studies to the USA at some University in whatever State, or whatever University. I certainly would have more chances to be eligible if I have a Bachelor's Degree.

It was exciting to talk to you on the other side of the Atlantic and in English. So it wasn't a waste of time for me, it was exciting to talk on camera in English with you and interesting.

Thank you for your time,

Regards,
She didnt replied to my thank you email, i dont know why.

Forum List

Back