🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Possible ISIS chemical attack on Paris / Brussels water supply; French Army guarding water

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Paris gripped by water poison fear as Brussels turns into a ghost town

The French Army has been sent to guard water facilities and experts are testing water right now after a large number of protective chemical suits were discovered to be stolen, and possibly being used by ISIS to carry out a chemical attack on wager supplies in Paris and Brussels.

Well....all I know...is we need to quickly diversify America and bring as many of these Muslims from Syria here as possible and as quickly as possible!

The French Army has been sent to guard water facilities and experts are testing water right now after a large number of protective chemical suits were discovered to be stolen, and possibly being used by ISIS to carry out a chemical attack on wager supplies in Paris and Brussels.

Well....all I know...is we need to quickly diversify America and bring as many of these Muslims from Syria here as possible and as quickly as possible!

An attack on a water supply for a large city is difficult to pull off, unless somehow they tap into a local distribution line (which is also hard) and overcome any pressure in the line.

I work in Environmental Engineering, and one of the issues we found is that to contaminate a whole supply you would need tanker trucks full of even the most toxic compound.

The panic created with even a token contamination however, would be worth the effort.

And the ones organizing it won't be Syrian refugees. They'll be based in Europe. So.... Let's talk about Syrian refugees.

An attack on a water supply for a large city is difficult to pull off, unless somehow they tap into a local distribution line (which is also hard) and overcome any pressure in the line.

I work in Environmental Engineering, and one of the issues we found is that to contaminate a whole supply you would need tanker trucks full of even the most toxic compound.

The panic created with even a token contamination however, would be worth the effort.

My guess is that they're gonna go for that...just a panic. OR...hit a small target. Like the food/drinking water of a hospital or school.

ISIS with chemical protection suits in France. Yep. Nothing good coming from this.

And the ones organizing it won't be Syrian refugees. They'll be based in Europe. So.... Let's talk about Syrian refugees.

Well yeah. Planning takes time.

Syrian refugees just arrived. Their attacks won't happen til mid 2016.

Didn't they almost pull off a biological attack on the London Underground a while back? Perhaps another attempt?

Hopefully the hospital has stupid management and just lost track of their shit.

Yeah, let's take a complex issue, and pretend we're really, really stupid. Then talk about the issue.

Or maybe you could try using your brain.

My guess is that they're gonna go for that...just a panic. OR...hit a small target. Like the food/drinking water of a hospital or school.

ISIS with chemical protection suits in France. Yep. Nothing good coming from this.

Not to give anyone ideas, but a more serious threat is to any pumps or valves in a system, or to the aqueduct/piping of the system itself.

NYC's water tunnels are very big, and very deep, but there are valving structures that are vulnerable. (luckily NYC realizes this and security around the exposed parts of the system is very tight.

Why? The professor sending Congress Anthrax was enough....

Yeah, let's take a complex issue, and pretend we're really, really stupid. Then talk about the issue.

Well it is quite simple.

Of course almost none of the recent attacks are from Syrian refugees. The refugees either aren't there yet or haven't been there long. Attacks take time and planning.

Attacks originating from some of these refugees won't happen until later.

Well it is quite simple.

Of course almost none of the recent attacks are from Syrian refugees. The refugees either aren't there yet or haven't been there long. Attacks take time and planning.

Attacks originating from some of these refugees won't happen until later.

Right, or maybe the refugees won't attack at all. I mean, if you were a refugee then you're fleeing the area where you could simply end up joining a war.

The ones pretending to be refugees are the issue, they're not actually refugees.

Forum List

Back