Post Trump era...With Donny doing such a bang-up job will we ever vote for a 'politician' again?

Trump is not a war guy. He bashed GW repeatedly when we were in Iraq. He removed the rest of our troops out of there after he got rid of ISIS. He got us out of Afghanistan against the advice of his own people. And if he sends troops to Iran, it will only be because they are threatening us.

Uhhhhh...

Not sure which right wing pundit has been lying to you, but we still have troops in Syria and Afghanistan . Trump sent 4000 more troops to 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
We still have troops in Germany and Japan. Doesn't mean we're at war with them, does it.

Learn to read you fucking moron...the claim was that Trump “got us out” of Syria and Afghanistan.

Nothing was said about being at war with them.

Why must you be so stupid so early in the morning?

Just clearing up the fallacy of your post. Why the name calling? If you don't like it, then don't do dish it out. Grow up.

There was no fallacy in my post you dumbfuck. We still have troops there so we are not “out”.

I cannot take your level of stupidity before at least my second cup of coffee. Your ignorance offends me

Trump is not a war guy. He bashed GW repeatedly when we were in Iraq. He removed the rest of our troops out of there after he got rid of ISIS. He got us out of Afghanistan against the advice of his own people. And if he sends troops to Iran, it will only be because they are threatening us.

Uhhhhh...

Not sure which right wing pundit has been lying to you, but we still have troops in Syria and Afghanistan . Trump sent 4000 more troops to 2017.

We still have troops in Germany and Japan. Doesn't mean we're at war with them, does it.

Learn to read you fucking moron...the claim was that Trump “got us out” of Syria and Afghanistan.

Nothing was said about being at war with them.

Why must you be so stupid so early in the morning?

Just clearing up the fallacy of your post. Why the name calling? If you don't like it, then don't do dish it out. Grow up.

There was no fallacy in my post you dumbfuck. We still have troops there so we are not “out”.

I cannot take your level of stupidity before at least my second cup of coffee. Your ignorance offends me

I know you can't take it, but you sure like to dish it out. Pusillanimous punk.

Trump proved he's better than your run-of-the-mill professional politician.

He came in without owing anybody anything. Nobody had anything on him because he never held office before. Yes, I know they tried with the Mueller thing, but failed miserably. He's about the most pragmatic President we've had in our lifetime. He's somebody that can't be paid off.

After the Trump terms are up, I would probably look more closely at non-professional politicians after this. I suggest that Democrats do the same.

Trump said he would "drain the swamp" but look at the war monger John Bolton over in the Middle East stirring the war pot.

John Bolton IS THE SWAMP that Trump said he would drain.

Obviously there are a lot of brain dead Trump supporters that are also itching for a massive Middle East war.

See how that scenario blows your Trump economy all to Hell.

Trump is the same ole same, ole politician; folks with no brain can't see that.

He came in without owing anybody anything. Nobody had anything on him because he never held office before. Yes, I know they tried with the Mueller thing, but failed miserably. He's about the most pragmatic President we've had in our lifetime. He's somebody that can't be paid off.

After the Trump terms are up, I would probably look more closely at non-professional politicians after this. I suggest that Democrats do the same.

Trump said he would "drain the swamp" but look at the war monger John Bolton over in the Middle East stirring the war pot.

Obviously there are a lot of brain dead Trump supporters that are also itching for a massive Middle East war.

Iran is the aggressor. Tell me, what is it you admire about those religious thugs that run Iran?

Iran is the aggressor. Tell me, what is it you admire about those religious thugs that run Iran?

What has Iran done to us?

That right there is the ignorant post of the day. Are you serious?

Please list the acts of aggression from Iran towards the US in the last 5 years.

So, you are a dumb ass that cannot read the fact I was stating Trump is hiring 'swamp' critters, like Bolton, and Trump said he was gonna drain the swamp. Sounds like Trump is a fucking liar.

The US has Iran surrounded with about three dozens military bases.

How many military bases does Iran have surrounding the US?

Who is threatening whom?

Ignorant? You Mr. BS are too ignorant to have a discussion with.

Please list the acts of aggression from Iran towards the US in the last 5 years.

You may as will not even try with that brain dead ass hole; he likely has no idea what 'aggression' means

Why limit it to 5 years? Iran was harassing the US Navy all through the Obungo administration. Iran has killed over 1000 US military in Iraq since 2003. You're a fucking idiot. Iran is supplying Hamas and Hezbollah. You have to be an Iranian agent.

Forum List

Back