Post your Favorite Examples of FBI Corruption Here

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
This is not my favorite, but let's say it's the flavor of the day.

The FBI investigated The Monkees. The fucking . . . Monkees.

Not the monkeys that American tourists contracted AIDS from kicking off a deadly epidemic among a population already vulnerable. No, The Monkees. The sixties bubble-gum rock band, with the Saturday morning kid show.

I'm sure they had their most ambitious agents on that case.

The FBI has been issued a lawsuit by The Monkees' only surviving member, Micky Dolenz, for any records that may involve him, his deceased band mates, or the band itself.

Dolenz, whose full name is George Michael Dolenz Jr., filed a civil motion against the Department of Justice, citing the Freedom of Information Act.

The Monkees' were investigated by the FBI twice, once for alleged anti-Vietnam war activities in 1967 and another for which any information has been completely redacted.

Completely redacted. Must still be part of an "ongoing investigation."

This is from the link in the article quote I posted above:

1661909377209.png

This is not my favorite, but let's say it's the flavor of the day.

The FBI investigated The Monkees. The fucking . . . Monkees.

Not the monkeys that American tourists contracted AIDS from kicking off a deadly epidemic among a population already vulnerable. No, The Monkees. The sixties bubble-gum rock band, with the Saturday morning kid show.

I'm sure they had their most ambitious agents on that case.

The FBI has been issued a lawsuit by The Monkees' only surviving member, Micky Dolenz, for any records that may involve him, his deceased band mates, or the band itself.

Dolenz, whose full name is George Michael Dolenz Jr., filed a civil motion against the Department of Justice, citing the Freedom of Information Act.

The Monkees' were investigated by the FBI twice, once for alleged anti-Vietnam war activities in 1967 and another for which any information has been completely redacted.

Completely redacted. Must still be part of an "ongoing investigation."
Ok, no paperwork, do you know what that means? Could definitely be ongoing. Especially when someone is turning over States evidence.

Last edited:
Ok, no paperwork, do you know what the means? Could definitely be ongoing. Especially when someone is turning over States evidence.
Yes, you may be right.

I think the walls are closing in on the last surviving Monkee. They've got him this time!

:laughing0301:

You’d almost think that the FBI, the DOJ and maybe even our brain-cramped & dementia-ridden President would be a bit alarmed at the hits they’ve taken in their credibility. Hell, they might even want to chart a different course at this point.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo!

Forum List

Back