Post your whites beating blacks videos here,,,

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018
I searched as best I could outside of sports for videos of whites beating blacks but couldnt find any,,,

maybe some of you will have better luck than me,,

Here is what you need to see:
Sequence_01.00_03_17_18.Still002.jpg

Black protester carries injured white man through crowd to safety: ‘His life was under threat’

I searched as best I could outside of sports for videos of whites beating blacks but couldnt find any,,,

If you mean without a gun or a white man against a Black woman then thats going to be hard to find but I'm sure there are a few.

There are a few. I can think of two off hand. One was some sort of pimp causing trouble, and a martial arts instructor knocked him out. The girls came and carried the black man away.

The other was some kid, who wanted to fight, and he picked a white kid to fight, and the white kid knocked him out.

What you don't generally see, is that happening randomly. White people generally do not randomly attack others.

There is no "knock out" game for white people generally. They usually fight, when you give them no choice.

There are a few. I can think of two off hand. One was some sort of pimp causing trouble, and a martial arts instructor knocked him out. The girls came and carried the black man away.

The other was some kid, who wanted to fight, and he picked a white kid to fight, and the white kid knocked him out.

What you don't generally see, is that happening randomly. White people generally do not randomly attack others.

There is no "knock out" game for white people generally. They usually fight, when you give them no choice.
Damn those white people and their good behavior!!! (sarcasm)

Very rare a Black without backup is a tough guy. Except with women especially elderly women. And for good reason. Here the afro American demands the human suck "his dick." The human takes exception to the demand and puts the savage to sleep.

Last edited:
Very rare a Black without backup is a tough guy. Except with women especially elderly women. And for good reason. Here the afro American demands the human suck "his dick." The human takes exception to the demand and puts the savage to sleep.

Anyone can lose anytime and that guy was game, I'll give him that.

The thing I always think of when I see this clip is how the white guy's friend doesn't get involved in the beating; he doesn't kick or stomp the black guy during this. A whole lot of black guys would have if the situation was reversed.

White boys stop once they're down and out.
Cops and blacks do not.
I've seen a guy knock a big ol' boy out and pour beer on his face to wake him up.

Forum List

Back