Posthumous misgendering

ts0mn8o.png

Anything to diflect from how insane, how unhinged, you liberals and your demands are. Must not discuss the issue, must attack the messenger, for he he makes us limp wristed, HIV positive ass pirates appear as we are, fucking insane and unhinged.

Must not discuss the issue
Ummm.... you didn't discuss the issue.

If I had a dollar for every time you posted a link and an insult without discussing your own topic, then proceeded to complain that nobody was discussing the topic... well I guess I could buy you an entire new wardrobe of pretty clothes.

If I had a dollar for every time you posted a link and an insult without discussing your own topic, then proceeded to complain that nobody was discussing the topic... well I guess I could buy you an entire new wardrobe of pretty clothes.

Here's a hint. I point out these stories to show how unhinged, and mentally ill liberals are. Do you really need me to put that in most of my posts?

If you have such a problem with my posts, then don't fucking reply to them you, ass pirate.

Here's a hint. I point out these stories to show how unhinged, and mentally ill liberals are. Do you really need me to put that in most of my posts?

If you have such a problem with my posts, then don't fucking reply to them you, ass pirate.

Translation: "I'm just here to spread my hatred. I'm not interested in discussion."

Translation: "I'm just here to spread my hatred. I'm not interested in discussion."
The only one with hatred here is you. You hate reality.

That's why you force your denial of reality upon others.

VAGINA = FEMALE

PENIS = MALE

Why can't liberals figure out simple biologic fact?

Why does reality offend you simpering pansies so much?

So you really don't care about the topic, you're just out to attack an ideology.

Doesn't make much sense to complain nobody is discussing the topic then does it, when you don't discuss it and just admitted you aren't really interested in it either.

I enjoy mocking you. Come on how often do you run into a guy who claims to be straight but is so obsessed with gays and transvestites he spends all his free time searching for it on the internet? Hilarious! Keep it coming.

How does this impact tranny-wannabes like trannysteve?

Why shouldn't HIS wishes be honored?

I can't imagine what these people go through every single day of their lives. I can't say I understand homosexuality or transgenderism but I do know that I have the complete and sovereign right to be the sex that I am and that I FEEL that I am. Who am I to say that others do not have that right?

Consenting adults? Live and let live. MYOB

So you really don't care about the topic, you're just out to attack an ideology.

Doesn't make much sense to complain nobody is discussing the topic then does it, when you don't discuss it and just admitted you aren't really interested in it either.

I enjoy mocking you. Come on how often do you run into a guy who claims to be straight but is so obsessed with gays and transvestites he spends all his free time searching for it on the internet? Hilarious! Keep it coming.

I used to feel sorry for steve because what you say is so obviously true. I still have occasional feelings of pity and sadness for him.

But, he brings it on himself.

Too bad he doesn't put as much effort into getting himself healthy.

It's not IDEOLOGY you fucking prancing ass pirate.

It's REALITY.

It's not IDEOLOGY you fucking prancing ass pirate.

It's REALITY.
Awww is "ass pirate" you latest one? How cute!

Anyways, you still haven't discussed your topic. You know, the one you complained people weren't discussing.

Reminder: topic = posthumous misgendering. I'd especially like to hear all the ways it has impacted your life and influenced your day to day existence.

I'd love to hear how it is being forced on you, well at least how it became something forced upon you after you found it when searching for "tranny" on the internet. Oops! Found something, dang now you're suffering it being forced on you.

Great topic novasteve! Lets do shootings in Chicago next!

Should their death certificate state they are a dolphin too if they thought they were a dolphin?

Libfags, how far do you take your reality denial?

Forum List

Back