🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pot Farmer Kills Stepdaughter So He Could Rape Her Corpse

Once a society starts accepting perversion it doesn't stop until it collapses or is overrun as wholly corrupt.

Who can judge him and tell him what kind of sex he can have. He is a pothead which means brain damaged.

You do realize that horrific murders are nothing new in our society, right?
He has a right to life now.

They can't go for the death penalty because he raped her AFTER she was killed.

Of course they can. For the crime of murder.

Rape is not a death penalty crime.

IF the state has the death penalty, murder is.
If we had the death penalty for rape, the way this society has degenerated, we could whip unemployment by hiring coffin builders and grave diggers.

If any crime is a capital crime, rape should be.

Lower the standards, up the violence.

Once a society starts accepting perversion it doesn't stop until it collapses or is overrun as wholly corrupt.

Who can judge him and tell him what kind of sex he can have. He is a pothead which means brain damaged.

If we had the death penalty for rape, the way this society has degenerated, we could whip unemployment by hiring coffin builders and grave diggers.

Two eyes for an eye is not justice. Besides, make rape a capital crime, and all rape victims will wind up dead. No reason to let them live, and all the reason in the world to kill them. I would rather my loved one came home injured than not at all.

Does anyone know of a Conservative Pot Grower?
yea...and i smoked pot with lots of conservatives.....i cant believe the amount of conservatives in the pot threads here who believe that only liberals smoke the stuff....as Spock would say ......

All of my weed smoking friends are conservatives, except for a few of the young black ones.

They are totally apolitical, felons, and cannot vote.

I taught in an alternative school.

I always loved the young thugs born into it the most, those are the ones that never had a chance.

A small minority of the kids I taught though.

Two eyes for an eye is not justice. Besides, make rape a capital crime, and all rape victims will wind up dead. No reason to let them live, and all the reason in the world to kill them. I would rather my loved one came home injured than not at all.
Typical misguided approach.

I would not even want to try to change your mind.

BTW, I'll let the women who have been raped decide if a rapist's life is two eyes for a violated woman's one eye.

If you own an iPhone, iPad, iPod or any Apple item, you own something created by a pothead, Steve Jobs.

My EYES have been opened wider!...Tried it twice 45 years ago, I coughed!
Different strokes for different folks.

My parents were drinkers.

I am in better shape at 65 than my dad was at 40, and he was a WWII Navy Officer and I never had that kind of physical military style training.

You probably got Mexican ditchweed.

My Sword of Jah is like a spring breeze.

I am in better shape at 65 than my dad was at 40, and he was a WWII Navy Officer and I never had that kind of physical military style training.

Completely out of my lexicon!

my neighbor had some stuff called .....the "good stuff"....yea i smoked it with him....

Forum List

Back