I Remember When Democrats Worshiped A Felon

Desperate ???

He's the best choice there is.

Which isn't saying much.

I am looking forward to you pulling your Girl-Sniffing, Stuttering, Incontinent Celery Stalk out of the race and replacing him with Gavin Newsome.

It's going to be fun.
Yeah, I remember when you retards gloated that Biden could not attract the same crowds that Trump had during the 2020 elections. How did that go down? Where is your orange loser, now? :itsok:

Not projecting just pointing out the obvious double standard.
Get used to it. The false tag doesn't fool anyone.
Talking about double standards I wonder how many ordinary citizens would have gotten away with stealing classified documents.

Yeah, you are right. We do have obvious double standards but not the way you think.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You are desperate because you know you cannot beat Trump. Period.
Isn't that what you retards claimed in 2020? How did that go down?

Oh, wait...I know. You guys lost and had a hissy fit. I look forward to more of the same come November. Thoughts & prayers.

• Thanks
The Democrats all bowed and took a knee in worship of one convicted felon.

They even buried him in a golden casket.

Nancy Pelosi thanked God for George Floyd.

Thank God George Floyd didn't vote Republican and make 34 document errors, or his backside would have been AstroTurf.

Isn't this yet again an example of the Democrat Party's hypocracy?

Yup.

Isn't that what you retards claimed in 2020? How did that go down?

Oh, wait...I know. You guys lost and had a hissy fit. I look forward to more of the same come November. Thoughts & prayers.
More fraud? If they steal the election again do not complain about what happens.

More fraud? If they steal the election again do not complain about what happens.
So, that's a promise? You retards will throw another hissy fit and invade the Capitol when you lose in November?

Please say yes. Looking forward to the authorities locking more of you losers in the slammer.

So, that's a promise? You retards will throw another hissy fit and invade the Capitol when you lose in November?

Please say yes. Looking forward to the authorities locking more of you losers in the slammer.
How do you get a promise out of a factual statement? People will not let it happen again.

Yeah, I remember when you retards gloated that Biden could not attract the same crowds that Trump had during the 2020 elections. How did that go down? Where is your orange loser, now? :itsok:

It went down well.

He lost.

Which meant he could run in 2024 after Biden ate all the garbage from Covid.

And he's done enough damage on his own.

Will be a good year.

See you in November.

It went down well.

He lost.

Which meant he could run in 2024 after Biden ate all the garbage from Covid.

And he's done enough damage on his own.

Will be a good year.

See you in November.
Good. So, you admit Trump lost? That’s a big step for you retards.

Now next question. Is Trump guilty of 34 counts of falsification of business records in the first degree, which is a felony in New York? Yes or No?

• Thanks
The OP is a sad sorry ass false equivalence.

Was George Floyd running for president?

“On occasion, the emotional weight of racism can lead African Americans to engage in maladaptive coping, such as remaining in denial, engaging in substance use, aggression, self-blame – even in extreme cases suicide (i.e., Black Lives Matter activist Marshawn McCarrel) and terrorism (i.e., Dallas shooter Micah Xavier Johnson). These responses are harmful and lead to negative, long-term consequences.”

The Democrats all bowed and took a knee in worship of one convicted felon.

They even buried him in a golden casket.

Nancy Pelosi thanked God for George Floyd.

Thank God George Floyd didn't vote Republican and make 34 document errors, or his backside would have been AstroTurf.

Isn't this yet again an example of the Democrat Party's hypocracy?

This thread doesn't belong here.

Democrats were not worshiping Floyd.

Floyd had nothing to do with the Democratic party or Members of Congress or politics.

This is a

Flame Zone/Rubber Room thread

• Fact
This thread doesn't belong here.

Democrats were not worshiping Floyd.

Floyd had nothing to do with the Democratic party or Members of Congress or politics.

This is a

Flame Zone/Rubber Room thread
Well you're not a mod, so it's not up to you.

Any topic you don't like you always think it's fake.

George Floyd was not convicted when he was murdered. Nor was he running for President. This s a dumb false equivalence.

Forum List

Back