I Remember When Democrats Worshiped A Felon

The Democrats all bowed and took a knee in worship of one convicted felon.

They even buried him in a golden casket.

Nancy Pelosi thanked God for George Floyd.

Thank God George Floyd didn't vote Republican and make 34 document errors, or his backside would have been AstroTurf.

Isn't this yet again an example of the Democrat Party's hypocracy?

False, disingenuous bullshit.

the usual from you

Thank God George Floyd didn't vote Republican and make 34 document errors, or his backside would have been AstroTurf.

I’m still curious how these shit for brains assholes thought that stunt would provide good optics.

LOL This is the trumptard justification for nominating a convicted criminal felon for president? :auiqs.jpg:

Gad, you guys are desperate.
You are going to really get desperate when Hunter is sent to prison and his father follows him.

LOL You have a convicted criminal felon running as the standard-bearer of your party and you bring up a dead black guy to justify your decision and you think we are projecting? :auiqs.jpg:

Thanks, retard. Needed the laughs. Promise you retards will never change?
Trump is running for President. I don't believe Floyd was ever even a candidate for dog catcher.

People like mud-thwittle are upset because they know if it weren't Trump they'd 100% agree with:

"America is not going to elect a convicted felon to be President."

It's a great comparison nonetheless. George Floyd was a scum bucket criminal and here you have the entire US Congress on their knees glorifying his life of crime. Oh that's right he was also a felon. Care to debate the social importance of the word anymore?
Floyd was not a politician being supported by any political party.

The stench of desperation coming from you people is overwhelming.

I suggest everyone here wear -- gulp -- a mask!

sigh

I forgot you post like a little girl in third grade.
Try to remain on topic, the dainty.

You offer troll post after troll post yet you pretend to worry about the use of the term “scumbag” or a realistic alternative spelling of Pelousy’s name.

Back ON TOPIC:

I do wonder why the Dims showed such respect for Floyd. I’ll grant you that the cop shouldn’t have been kneeling on the man’s neck. But Floyd himself was a criminal and a scumbag.

Floyd was not a politician being supported by any political party.

The stench of desperation coming from you people is overwhelming.

I suggest everyone here wear -- gulp -- a mask!

Even worse

Floyd was a Felon....the total shame and sham of honoring him on one knee is the real stench.

All of the kneelers should have been in the pregnant woman's belly at the end of that gun barrel..oh that's right...a black woman in fact.

Try to remain on topic, the dainty.

You offer troll post after troll post yet you pretend to worry about the use of the term “scumbag” or a realistic alternative spelling of Pelousy’s name.

Back ON TOPIC:

I do wonder why the Dims showed such respect for Floyd. I’ll grant you that the cop shouldn’t have been kneeling on the man’s neck. But Floyd himself was a criminal and a scumbag.
He's a sock....I'll figure out who eventually

BAHAHAHAHA!! That wasn't just Democrat hypocrisy on full display. It was complete IDIOCY to wear Kente Cloth from GHANA and kneel in the Rotundra to the memory of an AMERICAN FELON and drug addict. How can any American support leaders this stupid?

BAHAHAHAHA!! That wasn't just Democrat hypocrisy on full display. It was complete IDIOCY to wear Kente Cloth from GHANA and kneel in the Rotundra to the memory of an AMERICAN FELON and drug addict. How can any American support leaders this stupid?
Kente Cloth is what slave traders wore.

Kente Cloth was reserved for wear by royalty.

Democrats think it looks cool, but they didn't bother to research the meaning of the fabric.

And pregnant black women abuser....I wonder how black women who know the real story feel about making this total scumbag a hero and role model?

Forum List

Back