I Remember When Democrats Worshiped A Felon

Chauvin' s actions have no bearing on Floyd's criminal career. It didn't wash him clean.
Dead is where he belongs. As for Chauvin....he overstepped and is paying the price. That doesn't make the " gun to a pregnant woman's belly" mutha fukker a saint all of a sudden.

Nothing of the sort. I never said Floyd was a saint. I’ve written before if he had been treated as mandated by law and found guilty I wouldn’t waste a minute on it. However, he wasn’t treated as mandated by law.

But the narrative is that he was a bad guy and the sometimes spoken part, he got what he deserved.

Some don’t say that. But the defenders of Chauvin and haters of Floyd think it.

I’ve written about this so often I’m surprised I didn’t save the text to a hot key. The Constitution mandates several things. One is that the cops have to follow the rules. It’s supposed to be hard to convict someone.

Chauvin broke the rules. He broke the law. He is in prison for it. I blame a lot of people for it. I blame Chauvin. I blame his supervisors who were not serious about enforcing the rules earlier in Chauvin’s career. I blame the department for allowing the officers to view the training where they told the cops to not do things, as check the block bullshit. I blame the department for not firing Chauvin years earlier when he first used excessive force.

One life may have been saved if they had done the right thing. A prison sentence would certainly have been avoided.

See that guy next to Biden at the Juneteenth Celebration at the White House yesterday?

George Floyd's brother.

The Democrats all bowed and took a knee in worship of one convicted felon.

They even buried him in a golden casket.

Nancy Pelosi thanked God for George Floyd.

Thank God George Floyd didn't vote Republican and make 34 document errors, or his backside would have been AstroTurf.

Isn't this yet again an example of the Democrat Party's hypocracy?

They worship Biden, he took national secrets.

LOL You have a convicted criminal felon running as the standard-bearer of your party and you bring up a dead black guy to justify your decision and you think we are projecting? :auiqs.jpg:

Thanks, retard. Needed the laughs. Promise you retards will never change?
In theory both are "convicted" felons, though one appears to be the result of a rigged court that lacked objective justice, but went for "a priori" verdict.

More to the point is that the Democrats not only paid homage to common street thug felon, but then used that homage to justify several months worth of insurrection in hundreds of cities in this nation = Summer 2020 of autonomous zones, CHAZ/CHAOS, etc.

Meanwhile the facade may be starting to crack open with the conviction of your leader's son on felony firearms lawbreaking. Many would consider that more serious crime than dubious conviction on accounting error of "hush money" payoff.

Nah.... They pretty much all went after Noem....never see we that on the left. Ok .... Anthony Weiner....the left actually went after him....only not on this board.
They went after Weiner because he kept evidence on his PC that would have destroyed Hillary and other Democrats.

Over a dozen cops lost their lives protecting that information from the public.

In theory both are "convicted" felons, though one appears to be the result of a rigged court that lacked objective justice, but went for "a priori" verdict.

More to the point is that the Democrats not only paid homage to common street thug felon, but then used that homage to justify several months worth of insurrection in hundreds of cities in this nation = Summer 2020 of autonomous zones, CHAZ/CHAOS, etc.

Meanwhile the facade may be starting to crack open with the conviction of your leader's son on felony firearms lawbreaking. Many would consider that more serious crime than dubious conviction on accounting error of "hush money" payoff.
That trial was just a distraction.

They went after Weiner because he kept evidence on his PC that would have destroyed Hillary and other Democrats.

Over a dozen cops lost their lives protecting that information from the public.
very interesting...didn't know that

Let me summarize your gibberish.

If your orange fuhrer is convicted, it is a kangaroo court.

If any Dem is convicted, the conviction is legit.

Did I get that right?

Just from watching the first couple of mins of this rant I can tell that Coherd doesn't know the details of these cases.

The Biden DOJ has targeted everyone in Trump's brain-trust and tricked them into process crimes or some other trumped up charge they wouldn't have been prosecuted over if they didn't know Trump.

First they did all of this knowing that eventually they could either get somebody to sign a false statement implicating Trump, or use their arrests and convictions to imply that Trump was guilty by association.

This whole premise revolves around the belief that prosecutors follow the law and only prosecute people who are guilty. Trump's conviction opens up the good possibly that both Biden and Obama will be indicted in the near future and will be written off as payback.

What this turns out to be is Biden and Obama heading off anyone who wants to press charges for the many crimes they are guilty of, but haven't been investigated, thanks to AG Garland who literally refuses to do his job.

Did I get that right?
No, you did not "get that right".
As usual, you are clueless.
The issue is the substance of the conviction and the composition (political bias) of the "court".
However, being a Marxist-Leftist you have established you have no brains, no ethics, no morals, and no common sense. Which is why you don't "get that right".

Did I get that right?
When trump originally decaled his candidacy away back 9 years ago...he was warned about the possibility that his past and is shady business practices could cause him no end of legal problems in a public office..... Having said that it is pretty obvious that most of the prosecution is an organized political witch hunt. Pretty much everyone knows. Now technically speaking is he guilty???...probably yes. Are five hundred other politicians just a guilty of all the very same things... most definitely. So you see the application of Kangaroo comes not so much from the legal mechanics of the case as it does from the pick and choose who to go after aspects of it. People have a sense of fairness. What some may not be watching is the Bob Menendez saga.....he is a very popular and well established Dem....the DOJ is going after him like gangbusters. I also feel that he is being unfairly targeted btw....I always liked Bob Menendez....I suppose he has some bad habits but who doesn't in DC?

No, you did not "get that right".
As usual, you are clueless.
The issue is the substance of the conviction and the composition (political bias) of the "court".
However, being a Marxist-Leftist you have established you have no brains, no ethics, no morals, and no common sense. Which is why you don't "get that right".
Here is a question for you. Let's see if you have the guts to answer.

Is Trump guilty of the charge that he was convicted of? Yes or No?

The Democrats all bowed and took a knee in worship of one convicted felon.

They even buried him in a golden casket.

Nancy Pelosi thanked God for George Floyd.

Thank God George Floyd didn't vote Republican and make 34 document errors, or his backside would have been AstroTurf.

Isn't this yet again an example of the Democrat Party's hypocracy?

Now that Joe Biden's son is a convicted felon, they're back to worshipping them.

LOL

LOL You have a convicted criminal felon running as the standard-bearer of your party and you bring up a dead black guy to justify your decision and you think we are projecting? :auiqs.jpg:

Thanks, retard. Needed the laughs. Promise you retards will never change?
Not projecting just pointing out the obvious double standard.
Get used to it. The false tag doesn't fool anyone.

LOL This is the trumptard justification for nominating a convicted criminal felon for president? :auiqs.jpg:

Gad, you guys are desperate.

Desperate ???

He's the best choice there is.

Which isn't saying much.

I am looking forward to you pulling your Girl-Sniffing, Stuttering, Incontinent Celery Stalk out of the race and replacing him with Gavin Newsome.

It's going to be fun.

Forum List

Back