🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pot Farmer Kills Stepdaughter So He Could Rape Her Corpse

My EYES have been opened wider!...Tried it twice 45 years ago, I coughed!
Different strokes for different folks.

My parents were drinkers.

I am in better shape at 65 than my dad was at 40, and he was a WWII Navy Officer and I never had that kind of physical military style training.

You probably got Mexican ditchweed.

My Sword of Jah is like a spring breeze.
my neighbor had some stuff called .....the "good stuff"....yea i smoked it with him....
The good stuff, well, that's why they call it the good stuff.

What I like is the hash oil e-cigs.

The good stuff REFINED!!

Pot had nothing to do with his decision to kill his step-daughter.

Nice try though...

Agreed...but there is something not quite right with his mind.
its the pot......ask Tipsy and her friend Katz.....they will tell you.....
Are you seeing double? Get that checked out.
no are you?....your the one that made the brain damage remark ...remember?...
Because pot csuses brain damage. Do keep up. Brain damage coupled with a general acceptance of perversion and this is what you get. Necrophilia is a natural extension of the normalization of homosexuality m

Why does this not outrage the white community? This says something about the lack of respect for human life amongst whites, doesnt it?

Nice try though...

Because pot csuses brain damage. Do keep up. Brain damage coupled with a general acceptance of perversion and this is what you get. Necrophilia is a natural extension of the normalization of homosexuality m

How do people get this ignorant and uninformed?

Every single post of yours that I've read is as wrong as this one.

Obviously, you've pickled your brain.

Why does this not outrage the white community? This says something about the lack of respect for human life amongst whites, doesnt it?

Huh? You mean white RWs?

- cuz, I've never seen any evidence that RWs value human life. Honestly, until reading here, I had no idea how little value RWs place on human life.

Huh? You mean white RWs?

- cuz, I've never seen any evidence that RWs value human life. Honestly, until reading here, I had no idea how little value RWs place on human life.

That goes without saying...White dem...well, pretty much white anyone else gives a least a tiny shit about other people and will speak out...Republicans just agree with anything that has happened to anyone UNLESS they are a republican first

Nice try though...

So it is the gays that caused this man to sleep with the dead?! lol. Whom is to blame for you being brain dead?

Nice try though...

yes for the very young or those who abuse it....why dont you keep up....there have been MANY people throughout the years who smoked it and still were able to create things that made them look pretty fucking good at what they did....and gays want to fuck dead bodies?....have non-gays ever done this?...you bet....there goes your theory.....

yes for the very young or those who abuse it....why dont you keep up....there have been MANY people throughout the years who smoked it and still were able to create things that made them look pretty fucking good at what they did....and gays want to fuck dead bodies?....have non-gays ever done this?...you bet....there goes your theory.....

All lies. Pot heads and gays are the reason this man committed murder and sexually abused a corpse. It is so obvious they are too blame.

she must be Katz's sister.....they sure both sound alike....

Huh? You mean white RWs?

Luddy plenty of RW's value life...just because they dont agree with you does not prove anything....the assholes in DC are not normal everyday people....

Huh? You mean white RWs?

That goes without saying...White dem...well, pretty much white anyone else gives a least a tiny shit about other people and will speak out...Republicans just agree with anything that has happened to anyone UNLESS they are a republican first
Democrats are the same way....yea i know...shocking.....

So it is the gays that caused this man to sleep with the dead?! lol. Whom is to blame for you being brain dead?
no its the pot.....havent you heard?...you smoke pot you get brain damaged, will become gay and eventually will want to fuck a corpse....Katz and this rumpkin should get an Apt together.....

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

no its the pot.....havent you heard?...you smoke pot you get brain damaged, will become gay and eventually will want to fuck a corpse....Katz and this rumpkin should get an Apt together.....

That explains when I was Denver a month ago I noticed all the Pride Parades and corpses strewn about the street.

That explains when I was Denver a month ago I noticed all the Pride Parades and corpses strewn about the street.
yea that pot.....does it to you every time.....

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

As I explained before I am the same person. After a computer crash and repair I was automatically logged in as Tipsycatlover. I tried to change it back but somehow still got logged in as Tipsycatlover so I just left it like that.

As I explained before I am the same person. After a computer crash and repair I was automatically logged in as Tipsycatlover. I tried to change it back but somehow still got logged in as Tipsycatlover so I just left it like that.

56936548.jpg

Should have denied it like Puckered Petecea

so you are KatznDogs?.....did i call it or what?....

Once a society starts accepting perversion it doesn't stop until it collapses or is overrun as wholly corrupt.

Who can judge him and tell him what kind of sex he can have. He is a pothead which means brain damaged.

You do realize that horrific murders are nothing new in our society, right?
He has a right to life now.

They can't go for the death penalty because he raped her AFTER she was killed.

Of course they can. For the crime of murder.

Rape is not a death penalty crime.

IF the state has the death penalty, murder is.
There have to be "special circumstances" for death penalty AGGRAVATING FACTORS FOR CAPITAL PUNISHMENT BY STATE Death Penalty Information Center

Forum List

Back