🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pot Head With No Strikes Left Signs With Pats..

It's one thing to be a TRUE fan of a sports team.

It's another thing to be a FAIR WEATHER FAN.

I bet you bitched and complained and whined and cried and criticized and stomped your feet in disgust, during those many "lean" years when "your" Seahawks SUCKED.

A TRUE sports fan sticks with his team(s) through thick and thin.

A TRUE sports fan loses with GRACE and wins with HUMILITY, neither of which you possess.

It's ironic that your lack of grace and humility mirrors that of the vast majority of Seahawks players.

So what's next. Are you trying to figure out a way to have Sherman's BABY?

But I digress. This is all water off a dick's, er, duck's back, right?

the other thing that irked me about this b.s post of his Hug is not only proving he knows nothing at all about you saying your a fair weather fan but also saying the ENTIRE seahawks team doesnt win with humility just because of the actions of ONE player,one bad apple not acting like a true champion,Sherman mouthing off like he did.:rolleyes:

Now i could understand that comment if carrol didnt sit him down and talk to Sherman about that but it was very well known that carrol later sat him down and talked to him about that telling him he wasnt happy at all with his behavior afterwards,especially since it gave food for the fodder for the media to focus talk on one player,because his actions put the payer first instead of the team was his talk he had with him. Yeah one action by ONE player makes the entire team not lose with humility.:cuckoo:

But more than anything else though is what irked me about this uncalled for b.s post of his was calling you a hypocrite saying you act the same way sherman did -or in his mind-the ENTIRE seahawks team,when they win their games.:rolleyes:

He needs to look in the mirror when calling someone a hypocrite because im sure you remember that one time when the pats beat the chargers int he playoffs in san diego where after the game,about FOUR players of the pats rushed to the middle of the field and started dancing on the logo of the chargers prompting Ladainlian Tomlinson and other charger players to rush the field and a fight ensued because of thre patriots childish actions of rubbing it in. Talk about being a hypocrite? he needs to look in the mirror.

It was only ONE player of the seahawks acting out of grace rubbing it in when they won,where the pats had like 4 players acting out of grace that time. amazing how he forgot THAT moment where his pats acted childish huh?:cuckoo:

man what hypocrisy.talk about being a hypocrite,talk about a football team that cant win with humility and cant win like a true champion.:cuckoo::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lt even correctly stated after that game,that after they provoked him to go out there and get into a scuffle with them after the pats rubbed it in that they beat them showing off like that,Tomlinson correctly made the statement that them acting like that was the reflection of the head coach.so very true,he nailed it.:clap:

Ya.. Yanno.. I had forgotten about that Pats dance on the logo thing. I don't dwell on what happened a long time ago with East coast teams. I vaguely remember the SF player with the "sharpie" incident in what was then Seahawks stadium. I like to focus what brain cells I have left on the positive.

People can slit their wrists over the Seahawks steady rise to the best team in the NFL from just better than average when Carroll took over. Hell I was totally embarrassed when the Hawks won the NFC West with a 9-7 record a few years ago.

It is what it is. The Hawks are the team to beat until PROVEN otherwise on the field. I have to pinch myself to say those words but it's true.

Go Hawks !!!

It's one thing to be a TRUE fan of a sports team.

It's another thing to be a FAIR WEATHER FAN.

I bet you bitched and complained and whined and cried and criticized and stomped your feet in disgust, during those many "lean" years when "your" Seahawks SUCKED.

A TRUE sports fan sticks with his team(s) through thick and thin.

A TRUE sports fan loses with GRACE and wins with HUMILITY, neither of which you possess.

It's ironic that your lack of grace and humility mirrors that of the vast majority of Seahawks players.

So what's next. Are you trying to figure out a way to have Sherman's BABY?

But I digress. This is all water off a dick's, er, duck's back, right?

the other thing that irked me about this b.s post of his Hug is not only proving he knows nothing at all about you saying your a fair weather fan but also saying the ENTIRE seahawks team doesnt win with humility just because of the actions of ONE player,one bad apple not acting like a true champion,Sherman mouthing off like he did.:rolleyes:

Now i could understand that comment if carrol didnt sit him down and talk to Sherman about that but it was very well known that carrol later sat him down and talked to him about that telling him he wasnt happy at all with his behavior afterwards,especially since it gave food for the fodder for the media to focus talk on one player,because his actions put the payer first instead of the team was his talk he had with him. Yeah one action by ONE player makes the entire team not lose with humility.:cuckoo:

But more than anything else though is what irked me about this uncalled for b.s post of his was calling you a hypocrite saying you act the same way sherman did -or in his mind-the ENTIRE seahawks team,when they win their games.:rolleyes:

He needs to look in the mirror when calling someone a hypocrite because im sure you remember that one time when the pats beat the chargers int he playoffs in san diego where after the game,about FOUR players of the pats rushed to the middle of the field and started dancing on the logo of the chargers prompting Ladainlian Tomlinson and other charger players to rush the field and a fight ensued because of thre patriots childish actions of rubbing it in. Talk about being a hypocrite? he needs to look in the mirror.

It was only ONE player of the seahawks acting out of grace rubbing it in when they won,where the pats had like 4 players acting out of grace that time. amazing how he forgot THAT moment where his pats acted childish huh?:cuckoo:

man what hypocrisy.talk about being a hypocrite,talk about a football team that cant win with humility and cant win like a true champion.:cuckoo::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lt even correctly stated after that game,that after they provoked him to go out there and get into a scuffle with them after the pats rubbed it in that they beat them showing off like that,Tomlinson correctly made the statement that them acting like that was the reflection of the head coach.so very true,he nailed it.:clap:

Ya.. Yanno.. I had forgotten about that Pats dance on the logo thing. I don't dwell on what happened a long time ago with East coast teams. I vaguely remember the SF player with the "sharpie" incident in what was then Seahawks stadium. I like to focus what brain cells I have left on the positive.

People can slit their wrists over the Seahawks steady rise to the best team in the NFL from just better than average when Carroll took over. Hell I was totally embarrassed when the Hawks won the NFC West with a 9-7 record a few years ago.

It is what it is. The Hawks are the team to beat until PROVEN otherwise on the field. I have to pinch myself to say those words but it's true.

Go Hawks !!!

I dont even remember that one.The one i was embarrased about being a Hawks fan is when they went 7-9 and made it the playoffs.now that one was really embarrasing.:D

Hey have you noticed since we called him out on his hypocrisy and especially since you called him out on his b.s comment that you're a fair weatehr fan,he has avoided this thread?:D No surprise,just the same like they avoided my thread proving they know nothing at all about football being ignorant enough to pick the donkeys to beat your hawks.:D

Being the huge charger fan that i am,it was easy as pie for ME to remember that day a few years ago how classless Belicheats players acted that way when they beat them.:mad:

I was really happy for Tomlinson when a few years later after that,after the chargers let him go,he then joined the jets after they picked him up and the jets then beat the pats in a playoff game against them on the road in boston no less.That was bittersweet.I was so happy for Tomlinson,that he got his revenge against them.

He more than any of the other charger players took it very personal when they did that to them and was easily the most upset about it being the very first one out there to get into a scuffle with them and all and was the only one that said something publicly about it all.so I was so happy for him that he got to FINALLY beat the cheatriots.You just know THAT game meant something very extra special to him.:D

Good thing you have me here -someone who tries to never miss any charger games, to let you know about that event and his hypocrisy huh?:D

Funny how people like him and others get on you about Browner as though Browner is the ONLY one in the NFL who is a bad apple huh?:cuckoo:

that one chiefs fan who hassled you about him sometime back conveinetly left out when getting on you about him,how Dwayne Bowe got caught smoking weed during this past season,they always leave out the little convient details like that and like the pats players acting childish in defeat.:cuckoo:

Truthseeker is just sore cause like I said,he hates to have to admit that the Seahawks are the team to beat in the NFC AND in the NFL and that their coach is the former coach of HIS team as well as the fact that the AFC teams are all weak now that the ravens lost half their starters the past year.:D

He also hates to admit it that the patriots picking up Browner,is their lastest move that shows how classless of a coach Belicheat is,that he sacrifices the team picking up all these malcontent cancers.:lol::lol: That Carrol and the seahawks run a first class organization getting rid of cancers like Browner.:D

First Belecheat is stupid enough to go out and pick up cancer Randy Moss who eventually wore out his welcome there with the players taking plays off,NOW he goes out and picks up this new cancer for the team to deal with since they lost that fag on defense,to the donkeys.:D

Man what a classless organization the cheatriots are,first picking up a guy who had a lonnngggggg history of taking plays off-Moss.Now druggie Browner.God I would be embarrassed to admit I was a patriots fan if i were him now.:lol::lol: who cares what they have done in the past winning superbowls because of Tom Brady.

Ever since Belicheat began going after losers with no class like Moss,he has failed to win a superbowl.You would think he would wise up but obviously he hasnt.:lol:

He's just sore cause you called it correctly before the season began that your Hawks would win the superbowl and carrol is the coach.:lol::lol::lol::D it all makes sense why he wasnt being rational and objective picking the donkeys to win the superbowl.He hated the idea of carrol winning a superbowl.:D

He hates it that Carrol is running a first class organization up there in seattle while Belicheat goes and whines like a crybaby when he loses,whining making up b.s lies that whats his name,the player now with the donkesy that played for the pats,took a cheap shot at one of the pats players.like he is really going to take a cheap shot at one of his personal friends.yeah right.:rolleyes:

Belecheat is such a classless loser when he loses.:D

talk about someone who cant lose with grace and win with humility.Look no further than his hero Belicheat.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: again he really should look in the mirror when calling someone a hypocrite.:cuckoo::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Go Hawks !!!

I dont even remember that one.The one i was embarrased about being a Hawks fan is when they went 7-9 and made it the playoffs.now that one was really embarrasing.:D

Hey have you noticed since we called him out on his hypocrisy and especially since you called him out on his b.s comment that you're a fair weatehr fan,he has avoided this thread?:D No surprise,just the same like they avoided my thread proving they know nothing at all about football being ignorant enough to pick the donkeys to beat your hawks.:D

Being the huge charger fan that i am,it was easy as pie for ME to remember that day a few years ago how classless Belicheats players acted that way when they beat them.:mad:

I was really happy for Tomlinson when a few years later after that,after the chargers let him go,he then joined the jets after they picked him up and the jets then beat the pats in a playoff game against them on the road in boston no less.That was bittersweet.I was so happy for Tomlinson,that he got his revenge against them.

He more than any of the other charger players took it very personal when they did that to them and was easily the most upset about it being the very first one out there to get into a scuffle with them and all and was the only one that said something publicly about it all.so I was so happy for him that he got to FINALLY beat the cheatriots.You just know THAT game meant something very extra special to him.:D

Good thing you have me here -someone who tries to never miss any charger games, to let you know about that event and his hypocrisy huh?:D

Funny how people like him and others get on you about Browner as though Browner is the ONLY one in the NFL who is a bad apple huh?:cuckoo:

that one chiefs fan who hassled you about him sometime back conveinetly left out when getting on you about him,how Dwayne Bowe got caught smoking weed during this past season,they always leave out the little convient details like that and like the pats players acting childish in defeat.:cuckoo:

Truthseeker is just sore cause like I said,he hates to have to admit that the Seahawks are the team to beat in the NFC AND in the NFL and that their coach is the former coach of HIS team as well as the fact that the AFC teams are all weak now that the ravens lost half their starters the past year.:D

He also hates to admit it that the patriots picking up Browner,is their lastest move that shows how classless of a coach Belicheat is,that he sacrifices the team picking up all these malcontent cancers.:lol::lol: That Carrol and the seahawks run a first class organization getting rid of cancers like Browner.:D

First Belecheat is stupid enough to go out and pick up cancer Randy Moss who eventually wore out his welcome there with the players taking plays off,NOW he goes out and picks up this new cancer for the team to deal with since they lost that fag on defense,to the donkeys.:D

Man what a classless organization the cheatriots are,first picking up a guy who had a lonnngggggg history of taking plays off-Moss.Now druggie Browner.God I would be embarrassed to admit I was a patriots fan if i were him now.:lol::lol: who cares what they have done in the past winning superbowls because of Tom Brady.

Ever since Belicheat began going after losers with no class like Moss,he has failed to win a superbowl.You would think he would wise up but obviously he hasnt.:lol:

He's just sore cause you called it correctly before the season began that your Hawks would win the superbowl and carrol is the coach.:lol::lol::lol::D it all makes sense why he wasnt being rational and objective picking the donkeys to win the superbowl.He hated the idea of carrol winning a superbowl.:D

He hates it that Carrol is running a first class organization up there in seattle while Belicheat goes and whines like a crybaby when he loses,whining making up b.s lies that whats his name,the player now with the donkesy that played for the pats,took a cheap shot at one of the pats players.like he is really going to take a cheap shot at one of his personal friends.yeah right.:rolleyes:

talk about someone who cant lose with grace and win with humility.Look no further than his hero Belicheat.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: again he really should look in the mirror when calling someone a hypocrite.:cuckoo::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I really don't care if "he" shows up or not. I say my piece and move on.

Having you being my "protector" is a mixed "blessing" :lol:

I appreciate the positive feedback ...well some positive feedback. :lol: You do go on about it at times. :eek:

Glad to have ya on board as a Seahawk fan though. It's a fun ride and there is a lot of room on the wagon.

Dude, you need to get on some serious meds.

Also, Carroll doesn't like the "cancer" Browner, huh?

“He’s a fantastic football player, a great competitor. He has a great depth of understanding of the position,” he said. “He’s played bump-and-run press technique since he was a freshman in college, back at Oregon State. We played against him back in the day. He was only there a couple of years because he left early.

“He was a fantastic player in college, went to Canada and was a fantastic player in Canada. By the time we got him, he was so savvy in playing the position, and I think he really blossomed, again took another step forward just with our commitment to the style of play and all.

“I talked to Bill about it, and I’m kind of envious. He’s a great baller. He’s going to get a really special guy in Brandon.”

Yeah, that definitely sounds like a guy who actively kicked Browner to the curb and was glad to see the back of him...

SOURCE

“He’s a fantastic football player, a great competitor. He has a great depth of understanding of the position,” he said. “He’s played bump-and-run press technique since he was a freshman in college, back at Oregon State. We played against him back in the day. He was only there a couple of years because he left early.

“He was a fantastic player in college, went to Canada and was a fantastic player in Canada. By the time we got him, he was so savvy in playing the position, and I think he really blossomed, again took another step forward just with our commitment to the style of play and all.

“I talked to Bill about it, and I’m kind of envious. He’s a great baller. He’s going to get a really special guy in Brandon.”

Yeah, that definitely sounds like a guy who actively kicked Browner to the curb and was glad to see the back of him...

SOURCE

You get used to Huggy and Insider stroking each other.

Huggy is a homer who will always stick up for his team no matter how wrong he is.

Insider is a bandwagon fan, he likes many teams when they are doing well, then jumps off when they lose.

I was just thinking that the Superbowl was too damned easy.

I almost feel cheated that Manning and his recievers turned out to be such a weak ass punks.

As for GooGoo's statement.. I can be as wrong as I want if the Seahawks keep playing at last season's level.

I can be wrong...it doesn't happen often ...but it happens. You will never see GooGoo admit he is in error.

Is it because he is a cheezy dipshit... Who knows ???...who cares... ????

Am I a homer? Damned skippy. I've earned it. Proud to be one.

And another Huggy, cop wanna be, rant.

Btw, was at Oso a couple days ago, very sad situation, the devastation is surreal.

Btw, was at Oso a couple days ago, very sad situation, the devastation is surreal.

Let's not go Oso on this thread please. There are two threads for that already. I would like to see your input but not here ..thanks.

I don't want to be a cop. I use them when absolutely neccesary but most of my job is to handle intrusion here at the motel without having to involve them. Police response to this property is why the city closed down the motel. I like the police around here and they appreciate me and my dogs keeping the crime in this area to a minimum. Dealing with people that are desperately poor and wasting their lives getting high or paying for pussy doesn't take police involvement. In fact when I catch someone having broken into a room to do whatever.. I call the police and they come and just check the perps for I D and let them go on their way if they have no outstanding warrants. It is frustrating.

Anywho... back to sports. There was a Richard Sherman sighting at the Stanford basketball game tonight. He looks like a black floor mop with all that hair.

SOURCE

coming from a poor san fran loser,not at all surprised you're too dense enough to not understand that carrol is a class guy who isnt going to talk about about someone that didnt do anything bad to him.:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D

I ALSO] noticed how you evaded my facts how only an idiot would have picked the donkeys to win that game.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D:lol::lol:

I at LEAST said the week before the niners/hawks game unsure of who would win THAT game,that the winner of the NFC game would win the superbowl. only an idiot couldnt figure out they were the two best teams in the NFL and that was going to be the REAL superbowl.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

SOURCE

You get used to Huggy and Insider stroking each other.

Huggy is a homer who will always stick up for his team no matter how wrong he is.

Insider is a bandwagon fan, he likes many teams when they are doing well, then jumps off when they lose.

what a dumbfuck poopy troll is.as always,he shows how clueless he is about me.:lol:

He proves he has memory comprehension problems in the fact I said many months ago the chargers are my favorite team in the NFL and always have been since the Rams jumped ship moved away from LA.

since then,I have been a die hard chargers fan trying to never miss a game of theirs since then.

I even said back then that if the chargers somehow made it to the superbowl and played against the Hawks,I would be torn who to root for since the Hawks became my second favorite team in the NFL after carrol became the coach and wilson-the missing piece to his puzzle,turned the organization around.

That since then,The Hawks are a close second favorite of mine. according to poopy here,i jump off the chargers bandwagon when they are not playing well-i guess thats why i still watched them never missing a game and still cheered them on when Norv Turner was their coach his last 3 years having to suffer through watching him ran that team in the ground his last three years he was there where d I had no hope for them under him yet STILL watched them everyday.

according to poopys logic though,I jumped ship back then and did not stick with them.:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

according to poopys logic,even though i watched every game that one embarrassing year when my chargers went 1-15 and suffered through that season of embarrasment with the embarrassing ryan leaf at QB,I jumped shit and did not stick with them.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo: I even remember that it was the kansas city clowns that the chargers beat for their one victory that year.Thank god they did win that game,avoiding being the first team in the NFL to go 0-16.that would really have been embarrassing for me to suffer that year.

this post is almost as funny as the lies truthseeker posted about huggy.:lol::lol:

Last edited:

Let's not go Oso on this thread please. There are two threads for that already. I would like to see your input but not here ..thanks.

I don't want to be a cop. I use them when absolutely neccesary but most of my job is to handle intrusion here at the motel without having to involve them. Police response to this property is why the city closed down the motel. I like the police around here and they appreciate me and my dogs keeping the crime in this area to a minimum. Dealing with people that are desperately poor and wasting their lives getting high or paying for pussy doesn't take police involvement. In fact when I catch someone having broken into a room to do whatever.. I call the police and they come and just check the perps for I D and let them go on their way if they have no outstanding warrants. It is frustrating.

Anywho... back to sports. There was a Richard Sherman sighting at the Stanford basketball game tonight. He looks like a black floor mop with all that hair.

leave it to poo poo to talk about something not even related to football.:cuckoo:

hey huggy earlier we were talking about how the rams and cardinals are a disgrace to the NFL for moving away from their cities.dont know if you have heard but there has been a lot of talk that the rams-there is only one real rams team and thats the LA RAMS.

I refuse to call that team in st louis anything but the lambs-that the REAL team-the Los angeles Rams are going to move back to LA.I tend to believe it.Look at this article.

Rumor Alert: Kroenke's Los Angeles Stadium is For Rams and New Soccer Team, L.A. Gunners

the owner is from LA so why WOULDNT he want them back? He also hasnt denied that he wants to move them back.He is staying silent on it.if there was nothing to it,he would just come on out and say that he plans to keep them there in st louis but he isnt saying a word.the fact that their lease expires at the end of this season and there have been no stadium upgrades to keep it amongst the top tier football teams and they have less than year to do so,I dont see them staying there.:dance:

there wouldnt be anybody happier than me to see the Rams back in LA. Unlike others who just want a football team in LA,I wont be happy unless its the the Rams.I dont want any other team there in LA except them.they are the only team from the NFL that belongs there. They are free to move to another city if they choose after this season when their lease expires if there are no major upgrades to the stadium which you would think they would have done by now if they were going to do it.yahoo!!!!!:dance:

as much as I love the chargers,i dont live and die with them like I do with the Rams.Im the kind of fan of the LA RAMS,that you are of the Seahawks.I want to try and aquire every Rams game ever played when they were in LA as a matter of fact.man if they moved back to LA,I would decorate my whole room with LA RAMS atire.:D

I wouldnt care if they went -0-16 every year,I would watch every game of the Rams in the future if they moved back to where they belong,to LA.:D:beer:

Last edited:

leave it to poo poo to talk about something not even related to football.:cuckoo:

Ya.. the dude is a strange one. Him mentioning that he drove? right up to the site of the slide in Oso was as about as weird as it gets. For one thing unless he was there as an expert in disaster recovery or had specific skills they would need..he was either breaking the law or he is involved in some form of law enforcement.

Nobody gets up close and personal to the actual site of that disaster from the outside unless you have a badge of some kind. The volunteers that have showed up from day one were locals that already had a reason to be there.

Also he has mentioned that he has diven by my address in N Seattle several times "on other business". That lined up next to his statements on this thread make his self proclaimed travel history in this area add up to some kind of state cop or WSP.

So....either he is just straight up lying out of his ass or he just about HAS to be some kind of public official... probably a cop. Altho most of the police around here are not as stupid as PapagooedHimself.

As far as his statements about you or I and the teams we support I find it even more odd that he claims to hang out in the Western Washington turf and clearly isn't a Seahawk fan. How strange is THAT? Non Hawk fanz in Seattle are pretty hard to find.

His statements and claimed travel actvities don't match up.

Color me sceptical. I am starting to lose respect for anything he says.

As far as his statements about you or I and the teams we support I find it even more odd that he claims to hang out in the Western Washington turf and clearly isn't a Seahawk fan. How strange is THAT? Non Hawk fanz in Seattle are pretty hard to find.

Indeed. Is there a choice?

The NW needs another team. Portland Crabs has an excellent ring. I bet they can at least find crabs in Portland.

The NW needs another team. Portland Crabs has an excellent ring. I bet they can at least find crabs in Portland.

Portland Oregon is actually a long way from salt water. It is a pretty skanky town tho so you probably could geta case of crabs... individual ones might take a magnifying glass.

:lol:

Portland Oregon is actually a long way from salt water. It is a pretty skanky town tho so you probably could geta case of crabs... individual ones might take a magnifying glass.

I'll be in San Fran next week.

I bet they have some good crabs. I cannot wait to tell them how absurdly difficult it was to find a Crab in Seattle.

I bet they have some good crabs. I cannot wait to tell them how absurdly difficult it was to find a Crab in Seattle.

I was in SF a few years ago with a GF. We were at the warf and you wouldn't believe it.. I was looking to try the crab and THEY HAD NO WHOLE CRABS!!!! Just some cheezy overpriced crab cocktail!!

I smell a conspiracy !!!!!

I was in SF a few years ago with a GF. We were at the warf and you wouldn't believe it.. I was looking to try the crab and THEY HAD NO WHOLE CRABS!!!! Just some cheezy overpriced crab cocktail!!

I hear that the only people that go to fishermans wharf are tourists.That the people that live there,never visit there,kinda like in new york how only the tourists visit the statue of liberty? speaking of san fran,i assume you know who Michael Douglas is?:D

I never knew this while in the 70's amazingly and I'll be surprised if you were aware of it cause most my friends i talk to were not aware of it either back then even though they are big fans of michael douglas as well,that he was in a cop show with Karl Malden back then called THE STREETS OF SAN FRANCISCO.

ever watch it? I just watched every season and every episode recently.I am a huge fan of Michael Douglas so when i found that out recently and got blown away by that fact,I was there in a heartbeat to watch that show.

I want to buy that tv series.Karl Malden is no slouch either.what a great combination of actors that they picked to be in that show.first class top notch all the way.:dance:

prior to that,the youngest I ever saw him in was in fatal attraction.He was practially a kid back then in that show.I could not believe how young he was.He was a handsome dude back then. He sure has aged badly lately.

Hadnt seen him in any recent movies in a long time and since I had been watching him in the streets of san francisco,it was quite a shock to me when they were showing the superbowl because they were showing some of the stars that were at that game and one of them was Douglass and man,he is a really old man now.I could not believe it.It was quite a shock.

so did you ever watch that show back then Hug? i highly recommend you checking it out sometime if you havent.If you did,well you im sure its been years since you seen it,so you should take a trip down good old memory lane again sometime and watch it again.

I sure miss the 70's,those were the good old days,america was not in the mess back then that it is today.Not only could you actually walk home from school while in grade school a far distance if you lived in the country back then but those good old days of good quality cop shows like streets of san francisco are over with.Now its all a bucnh of violent stuff.

the good old days of streets of san francisco,chips,starskey and hutch,and hawaii five o-dont even get me started on the new rip off-that should be called CRAP FIVE O,those good old days are over with.

I hear that the only people that go to fishermans wharf are tourists.That the people that live there,never visit there,kinda like in new york how only the tourists visit the statue of liberty? speaking of san fran,i assume you know who Michael Douglas is?:D

I never knew this while in the 70's amazingly and I'll be surprised if you were aware of it cause most my friends i talk to were not aware of it either back then even though they are big fans of michael douglas as well,that he was in a cop show with Karl Malden back then called THE STREETS OF SAN FRANCISCO.

ever watch it? I just watched every season and every episode recently.I am a huge fan of Michael Douglas so when i found that out recently and got blown away by that fact,I was there in a heartbeat to watch that show.

I want to buy that tv series.Karl Malden is no slouch either.what a great combination of actors that they picked to be in that show.first class top notch all the way.:dance:

prior to that,the youngest I ever saw him in was in fatal attraction.He was practially a kid back then in that show.I could not believe how young he was.He was a handsome dude back then. He sure has aged badly lately.

Hadnt seen him in any recent movies in a long time and since I had been watching him in the streets of san francisco,it was quite a shock to me when they were showing the superbowl because they were showing some of the stars that were at that game and one of them was Douglass and man,he is a really old man now.I could not believe it.It was quite a shock.

so did you ever watch that show back then Hug? i highly recommend you checking it out sometime if you havent.If you did,well you im sure its been years since you seen it,so you should take a trip down good old memory lane again sometime and watch it again.

I sure miss the 70's,those were the good old days,america was not in the mess back then that it is today.Not only could you actually walk home from school while in grade school a far distance if you lived in the country back then but those good old days of good quality cop shows like streets of san francisco are over with.Now its all a bucnh of violent stuff.

the good old days of streets of san francisco,chips,starskey and hutch,and hawaii five o-dont even get me started on the new rip off-that should be called CRAP FIVE O,those good old n it. days are over with.

Ya... I have see it. You don't need to "buy" old TV shows. I'll shoot ya a PM.

other question-based on the fact that the new owner of the rams is from LA and he recently purchased land out there big enough for a football stadium,hasnt come out and said he plans to stay in st louis,hasnt denied the rumors about moving to LA,and the fact that they still havent upgraded the stadium,doesnt it sound like all the signs show he plans to move them to LA to you?

the reason i thinbk the rams will be back in LA more than anything is you hear ronnie lot in the first video talking about how if they had someone purchase some land there,they could make it happen.

well they have done that now.:dance:

even an ex rams player thinks they will be there in 2015.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back