🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pot Head With No Strikes Left Signs With Pats..

jeff fisher says there is nothing to the rumors but what else do you expect him to say,for him to come right on out and risk fan support and empty seats-not that they arent already empty all the time:D but to lose even more fan support for the upcoming season by doing so? no way,of course he is going to deny it and keep them all in the dark.

these fans here in LA are still living in denial that they are not there anymore.:D

I would like to see them get the guts to go do that in st louis.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWwZq0_WMUk]Los Angeles Rams Fans Take Over Candlestick Park - YouTube[/ame]

There has been a lie invented -im sure by St Louis fans,that LA is not a football town.That just shows their ignorance and stupidity and how clueless they are because USC trogan games are packed when you go there to one of those games:cuckoo: and they cant use the pitiful argument that The Rams would not have fan support there either because during the 80's when they were in the playoffs every year and had jim everett,that stadium would be packed all the time.

sure they might not have the place packed when they were losing like green bay always has over the last several decades,but thats pretty much the way it is with all football teams where the stadium is filled when they win but empty when they lose.Its only the few rare ones out there that are always packed when they are losing like the packers,donkeys,bills,giants,jets,bears.

notice how almost a third of them mentioned was a new york team? Its only for the most part the huge market teams like new york and chicago and a few others where they are packed to the max all the time.:cuckoo: thats why they were idiots to allow them to move in the first place.:cuckoo:

I just hope they dont allow the raiders to go back there again like there have been some rumblings of.the Rams are the ONE AND ONLY LA team.people that would take any other team there in there place just make me sick.they are not TRUE Rams fans like me.

Last edited:
matter of fact there is one poster here who lives in LA and has said he would love to have the Rams back but he would take any NFL team back if not the Rams.I am a far more true fan of the Rams than he ever will be.to accept any other football team back other than the Rams is disgraceful.when they movie back,he doesnt deserve to wear their colors just being happy to have an NFL team.

coming from a poor san fran loser,not at all surprised you're too dense enough to not understand that carrol is a class guy who isnt going to talk about about someone that didnt do anything bad to him.:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D

I ALSO] noticed how you evaded my facts how only an idiot would have picked the donkeys to win that game.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D:lol::lol:

I at LEAST said the week before the niners/hawks game unsure of who would win THAT game,that the winner of the NFC game would win the superbowl. only an idiot couldnt figure out they were the two best teams in the NFL and that was going to be the REAL superbowl.:cuckoo:

Hahaha, I'd bet money that my city is better than whatever shithole you live in (is it LA? Please let it be LA).

And there's a difference between not talking shit about a former player and actively praising them. Do you have the brain cells to understand it?

Also, seriously, meds. Who's evading facts about the Seahawks being the Superbowl favorite? I decided to root for the Broncos in the Superbowl because they were the AFC rep and I respect Manning and I liked them as a team. Doesn't mean I was certain they would win or that I thought the Seahawks deserved to lose. I didn't really have any skin in that game. Stop being retarded.

It is interesting that you are so weirdly focused on Belichick's "cheating" (I'm just assuming here that you actually have no idea what Spygate was about and that you still whine about them "taping practices" like an idiot) and yet there's nary a mention of the USC sanctions during Carroll's tenure. Because he's a "class act". I mean, fuck, their punishment was a 2 year bowl ban, 30 something scholarships erased and previous wins being forfeited. That's not exactly nothing.

For what it's worth, I don't give a shit about the USC sanctions. I wouldn't use them to call Carroll names or question him as a coach. But that's because I'm an adult, unlike some people on here.

Portland Oregon is actually a long way from salt water. It is a pretty skanky town tho so you probably could geta case of crabs... individual ones might take a magnifying glass.

:lol:

I'll be in San Fran next week.

I bet they have some good crabs. I cannot wait to tell them how absurdly difficult it was to find a Crab in Seattle.

I was in SF a few years ago with a GF. We were at the warf and you wouldn't believe it.. I was looking to try the crab and THEY HAD NO WHOLE CRABS!!!! Just some cheezy overpriced crab cocktail!!

I smell a conspiracy !!!!!

That's because you were at Fisherman's Wharf. Tourist hell.

coming from a poor san fran loser,not at all surprised you're too dense enough to not understand that carrol is a class guy who isnt going to talk about about someone that didnt do anything bad to him.:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D

I ALSO] noticed how you evaded my facts how only an idiot would have picked the donkeys to win that game.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D:lol::lol:

I at LEAST said the week before the niners/hawks game unsure of who would win THAT game,that the winner of the NFC game would win the superbowl. only an idiot couldnt figure out they were the two best teams in the NFL and that was going to be the REAL superbowl.:cuckoo:

Hahaha, I'd bet money that my city is better than whatever shithole you live in (is it LA? Please let it be LA).

And there's a difference between not talking shit about a former player and actively praising them. Do you have the brain cells to understand it?

Also, seriously, meds. Who's evading facts about the Seahawks being the Superbowl favorite? I decided to root for the Broncos in the Superbowl because they were the AFC rep and I respect Manning and I liked them as a team. Doesn't mean I was certain they would win or that I thought the Seahawks deserved to lose. I didn't really have any skin in that game. Stop being retarded.

It is interesting that you are so weirdly focused on Belichick's "cheating" (I'm just assuming here that you actually have no idea what Spygate was about and that you still whine about them "taping practices" like an idiot) and yet there's nary a mention of the USC sanctions during Carroll's tenure. Because he's a "class act". I mean, fuck, their punishment was a 2 year bowl ban, 30 something scholarships erased and previous wins being forfeited. That's not exactly nothing.

For what it's worth, I don't give a shit about the USC sanctions. I wouldn't use them to call Carroll names or question him as a coach. But that's because I'm an adult, unlike some people on here.

Thats cause huggy has tried to spell it out for you dummies style that it was something reggie bush started and had no proof of and the fools there at USC believed him.:cuckoo: you clearly are living in denial belecheat cheated.the whole country knows that dumbshit.:lol::lol::lol::lol: you lost your credibility there.:lol:

your one funny loser,your city better than any city I live in? you must be a fag like half the population in san fran is for you to say that and BRAG you live in san fran.:lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I sure wouldnt want to brag about living in fag city -the major fag capitol of them all if i were you.I would be too embarrassed to post thats where i live up there like you do.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you sure do provide some comedy around here.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i would only need meds to keep me from laughing hysterically at your retarded posts meds.:D:lol:
yep you keep evading facts that he is too much of a class guy I see. doing drugs and embarrassing the team like he did is one thing-of course he isnt going to say anything bad about him,only if he did something PERSONAL to carrol would he come out and say something bad about him on his way out fool.:cuckoo: and even still,carrol is too much of a class guy i doubt he would even then.

being a niner fan and seeing the seahawks twice a year,you should have had SOME kind of knowledge that they were easily the two best teams in the league.:lol::lol::cuckoo:

practically everybody here in this section were really dense showing how cluless they were on how good the hawks really are picking the donkeys to win even though manning has a lonngggggg history of meltdowns in the big game not getting it that he hadnt faced a defense anything like the hawks all year long,that the last time he faced a defense similiar to how good the hawks defense is,was against the ravens in denver and he lost that game having another meltdown in overtime.:lol::lol::cuckoo:

that game was only close because it was played in denver where the donkeys have such a huge advantage with the second loudest crowd in the NFL hurting the offenses play calling for the ravens and having to deal with that mile high thin air which is why denver sports teams have always had the greatest home filed advantage over any other sports teams.

had that game been on neautral field,that game isnt even close.

figures you would like a classless A hole like manning.:cuckoo: a guy who when they played the baltimore ravens in baltimore took a shit on baltimore fans when he said the fans of baltimore need to get over the colts moving away to Indy saying the owner who moved them away is dead so they should get over it.

Only problem with the A-holes comments were that his SON is the owner now and he is as much of an asshole as his evil mother fucking father was for moving them since he has no intention of doing the right humanitarian thing and moving them back where they belong.so who the hell is that A hole Manning to tell baltimore fans they need to get over it asshole?

keep on evading the facts that Belicheat cheated and that Browner is a cancer showing what an idiot you are to the whole world here,everybody in the world accept you, your lover poopy and patriot fans all know it and have accepted it unlike you.:lol::lol::lol:

thank god there is an ignore list.It grows larrger.your lover poopy I can tolerate, a fuck who defends that A hole manning I cant.so here is what I have to say to you about defending that motherfucker.:ahole-1:

Too Bad Peyton has no class like his brother Eli.Eli at least isnt on record to my knowledge saying colts fans need to get over it.Funny as well how Eli doesnt have meltdowns under pressure in the big games also.

oh and you clearly havent been paying attention,that discussion ended several days ago.Nobody here is even talking about Browner,Belecheat,Carrol or the seahawks anymore.do try and keep up.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
moving right along-this guy here who has a colts symbol in his avatar and is from baltimore obviously-he is more of a die hard true loyal colts fan than Peyton asshole Manning will EVER be with his comments here below.

I normally dont wish this on players but with a hole mannings uncalled for comments directed at colts fans,I would have loved it had he got hurt like a broken arm in that game in the superbowl.who the fucking hell does he think he is telling people like andy here he needs to get over it? fuck Peyton and fuck anybody who likes that a hole.:mad:

Andy Kim
1 year ago

no we will never get over it!!!!! cause just like what happened in Baltimore same thing happened to us!!!!!

He deserves it being a fuckhead that he is.who the hell is HE to tell colts fans like andy kim that lost their team in baltimore they need to get over it? manning can rot in hell with that owner who moved them in the middle of the night and his son who wont move them back.:mad:

here is in interview about it that took place just two days ago.its going to be the rams baby.the NFL badly wants a team and those people talking ahavent heeard the news that the chargers are happy with where they are now and they are out of the picture and the raiders have no plans to move anytime soon yet either.

Last edited by a moderator:
anybody else who has an interest in the rams moving back to LA should really listen to this guy in this video.He makes a lot of sense why the rams will be there after this season. the NFL badly wants a team in LA.they have ruled out expansion because the teams are rightly aligned with each other now with 32 teams. as you can hear him say for the teams they have been talking about getting to LA.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSyWRaokygE]NFL Relocation Update 2013: Rams - Jaguars (Raiders, Chargers, Vikings, Bills) - YouTube[/ame]

the NFL wants two of them but they are only going to get one thank god.

The jags? their lease does not expire till 2030,thats a long time folks,way too long for the NFL to allow this to go on.

The Raiders? No chance thank god. they have investors there in oakland who are determined to keep the A'S,raiders,and Warriors in Oakland.they will get their stadium.Its just a matter of time.the plans are in the works.

The vikings? they have been talking for a long time about moving away as well but they already have their new stadium under way to be built,its in the works as well.

The chargers? not happening.Alex spanos has already told them no,we are staying in san diego. Now if theey ever just HAD to have another team in the NFL move to LA,I would be okay with the chargers. them i dont care if they moved there to join the Rams in LA.

just keep the fucking raiders out.Im so glad they are right back where they belong,with all those other disgusting scumbags of the city dwellers,Al Davis fits right in ther with that disgusting ilk.:D

The Lambs in LA dont have any kind of follwing there.i have friends there and they say its easy as pie to get a ticket to a game there.They dont have the kind of following and fan support for their football team like they do for their baseball team.Its not a football town at all.The Rams have far more support in LA then they ever have had in st Louis,viewership wise on tv and at the games there.

the rams STILL have a huge fanbase in LA.they got the a following there.they were there for 49 years.Thats a long time folks.How the NFL ever allowed that evil bitch fuck Georgia frontier to move that team in the first place is beyond me.:cuckoo:

Expect the rams to be back where they belong in LA in 2015.again remember,the new owner,is from LA and just bought land right next door to the staples center. its happening folks.:dance:

hey huggy i know you'll REALLY appreciate this video here.maybe not the first five minues or so but stick with it,after the first five minutes,you get to see a video that they actually had to make to try and educate fans of st louis how to act during a game,that they were trying to imitate and rival your 12th man you have in seattle.miserable fail:lol::lol::lol::lol::D:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

they show fans leaving after the 3rd quarter as well.:lol: must have been that seahawks game.i remember when half of them left during the middle of the 3rd quarter of the hawks game,how bout you?:D

they showed what a bunch of dumbfucks there to leave in that game came down to the wire.:D guess those so called football fans dont want the rams in LA.they want their REAL football team back,the CARDS so they dont care about the Lambs football team in that city.:lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
this LA rams fan here feels the exact same way i do.he also roots for the team that playy that team in st louis to win every week as well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT-MpkPbQWc]Lakers' TV Announcer Bill Macdonald says BRING BACK THE L.A. RAMS! - YouTube[/ame]

I just tuned in lookin for NFL fan's reactions to pot heads gettin signed by the Pats and what did I find???

Jokers tryin to get football in LA.

Christ !!! You can't even beat that Frontiera bitch when she's dead.

Give it a rest !!!

Go start your own stupid thread !!!

Last edited:
Oh holy crap, I think you're ACTUALLY retarded.

1. Fuck yes I live in San Francisco. Thankfully, I'm not a pathetic homophobe who thinks it's just the height of insult to call someone a "fag". (sidenote: I bet you think I'm a guy, don't you?) Ohhhh, I live in fag city? Burn, right? Man, how do you manage each day with so much wit and wisdom rolling around in your head?

2. English, do you speak it? As an educated adult, your posts are painful to read.

3. Who the fuck said I was a Niners fan? I'm not, but thanks for playing. If anything, I'm still mad at the Niners defense for costing me my fantasy championship last year.

4. Peyton Manning is a classless asshole? PEYTON MANNING? Is that a joke? Is someone typing your incoherent posts out for you because you're too retarded to use a computer yourself? Manning is one of the very few NFL players who is widely respected for being just a nice guy. Like, are you kidding me with this stupid shit? You hold weird grudges my friend. Really fucking weird.

5. NO I'M NOT A BRONCOS FAN EITHER.

6. All caps above so maybe you'd come to fewer stupid conclusions. I doubt it though.

7. You don't normally wish injuries on players? I call bullshit. There's no way some dude as unbalanced as you are doesn't wish injury on players for the dumbest stuff. I guaran-damn-tee that you do it all the time, every time prefacing it with something like "I'd never normally wish injury on a player, but Drew Brees man, one time he did this interview and like, he said the Chargers were a GOOD team but obviously they're a GREAT team, so fuck that guy I hope he dies."

8. You're the worst kind of football fan.

Oh holy crap, I think you're ACTUALLY retarded.

1. Fuck yes I live in San Francisco. Thankfully, I'm not a pathetic homophobe who thinks it's just the height of insult to call someone a "fag". (sidenote: I bet you think I'm a guy, don't you?) Ohhhh, I live in fag city? Burn, right? Man, how do you manage each day with so much wit and wisdom rolling around in your head?

2. English, do you speak it? As an educated adult, your posts are painful to read.

3. Who the fuck said I was a Niners fan? I'm not, but thanks for playing. If anything, I'm still mad at the Niners defense for costing me my fantasy championship last year.

4. Peyton Manning is a classless asshole? PEYTON MANNING? Is that a joke? Is someone typing your incoherent posts out for you because you're too retarded to use a computer yourself? Manning is one of the very few NFL players who is widely respected for being just a nice guy. Like, are you kidding me with this stupid shit? You hold weird grudges my friend. Really fucking weird.

5. NO I'M NOT A BRONCOS FAN EITHER.

6. All caps above so maybe you'd come to fewer stupid conclusions. I doubt it though.

7. You don't normally wish injuries on players? I call bullshit. There's no way some dude as unbalanced as you are doesn't wish injury on players for the dumbest stuff. I guaran-damn-tee that you do it all the time, every time prefacing it with something like "I'd never normally wish injury on a player, but Drew Brees man, one time he did this interview and like, he said the Chargers were a GOOD team but obviously they're a GREAT team, so fuck that guy I hope he dies."

8. You're the worst kind of football fan.

Ya sure.. but where is your PASSION ???? Don't you wish he gets injured and DIES ?????

You girls REALLY need to get a room...

OR... another thread...

Last edited:
at 8:44 pm yesterday,the fag farted in here.:9:

thank god there is an ignore list.mine grew bigger yesterday.

I just tuned in lookin for NFL fan's reactions to pot heads gettin signed by the Pats and what did I find???

Jokers tryin to get football in LA.

Christ !!! You can't even beat that Frontiera bitch when she's dead.

Give it a rest !!!

Go start your own stupid thread !!!

Hey you and sampson started it,remember this? :D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Portland Oregon is actually a long way from salt water. It is a pretty skanky town tho so you probably could geta case of crabs... individual ones might take a magnifying glass.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/sports/345199-pot-head-with-no-strikes-left-signs-with-pats-3.html

Ya sure.. but where is your PASSION ???? Don't you wish he gets injured and DIES ?????

nobody here said they would go THAT far,wanting him dead with that evil bitch asswipe Georgia who thank god is pushing up daisys now-ding dong the wicked witch is dead.I'll REALLY be singing that toon at this time next year it looks like.:dance:

just a broken are or leg is what I would be happy with.:D again,who the hell does that A-hole asswipe think he is telling football fans of Baltimore they need to get over it? bastard.

No Peyton,YOU need to stop being an a-hole kissing the ass of that evil bastards son who is just as much an evil bastard as his father is in the fact he wont do the right thing and give up the team name and give it back to the city of baltimore which he WOULD do if he had any humanity in him.

He would do the right thing and give the colts back their team name and swap with them taking the ravens name. so I was one happy camper to see your Hawks put a huge hurt on that a-hole Manning.:dance: He is no better a person than the current owner of the colts is defending his actions.

Last edited:

well since there arent any NFL fans coming on here anymore talking about the pothead getting signed with the cheatriots,here goes-good riddance to the pothead cancer of that team.figures that Belicheat would pick up a cancer like that.:rolleyes:

First the idiot picks up loser -takes plays off Moss being an idiot thinking he could change his attitude and get him to go full out and play and turn his career around,now after failing on THAT front,the idiot thinks he is going to get someone who wont be a distraction to the team and will all of a sudden put the team ahead of his own obsession.what a stupid shit.:lol: the guy has had far more chances than he should have been given in the first place.:cuckoo:

and mack troll can only fling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is knowing all this.:D

Last edited:

well since there arent any NFL fans coming on here anymore talking about the pothead getting signed with the cheatriots,here goes-good riddance to the pothead cancer of that team.figures that Belicheat would pick up a cancer like that.:rolleyes:

First the idiot picks up loser -takes plays off Moss being an idiot thinking he could change his attitude and get him to go full out and play and turn his career around,now after failing on THAT front,the idiot thinks he is going to get someone who wont be a distraction to the team and will all of a sudden put the team ahead of his own obsession.what a stupid shit.:lol: the guy has had far more chances than he should have been given in the first place.:cuckoo:

and mack troll can only fling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is knowing all this.:D

"She", you fucking turdburgler.

Last edited:

anyways,back to the discussion.:D

Dude...why are you postwhoring? Is there any particular REASON you keep re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-reposting the same tired old BS?

Are you on drugs?

Forum List

Back