Zone1 Pot

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Today I exerted the tiniest bit of effort in sending an "Eid Adha Mubarak" message to each of my students who happen to be Muslim. There aren't all that many of them, and that's the point. These students are very much in the minority among a predominantly Latino student population and a city that is overwhelmingly not Muslim. In my experience, small gestures like this can make a big difference in letting students AND their families know that they are considered part of the American family. Gotta add some logs to the fire now and then to keep the melting pot boiling. You can add a little good to this world, a little bad, or nothing. The last two amount to the same thing.

Today I exerted the tiniest bit of effort in sending an "Eid Adha Mubarak" message to each of my students who happen to be Muslim. There aren't all that many of them, and that's the point. These students are very much in the minority among a predominantly Latino student population and a city that is overwhelmingly not Muslim. In my experience, small gestures like this can make a big difference in letting students AND their families know that they are considered part of the American family. Gotta add some logs to the fire now and then to keep the melting pot boiling. You can add a little good to this world, a little bad, or nothing. The last two amount to the same thing.
Virtue signaling is performed by people who have no actual virtues.

Gotta add some logs to the fire now and then to keep the melting pot boiling.

took a while -

did you have a hard time making the downtrodden daddy's feel good for themselves on sunday - too.

clue, museums are not so few in no.s in the middleast and 2/3 of the rest of the world - than burbank california ... so neat, there are females in your class that is worthy of this country than where they have come from. thks.

took a while -

did you have a hard time making the downtrodden daddy's feel good for themselves on sunday - too.

clue, museums are not so few in no.s in the middleast and 2/3 of the rest of the world - than burbank california ... so neat, there are females in your class that is worthy of this country than where they have come from. thks.
????????????????????????????????????????????

Forum List

Back