Potentially fatal tick disease than can be transmitted in minutes reported in Maine

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-6-6_12-31-35.png

Powassan virus: Potentially fatal tick disease that can be transmitted in minutes reported in Maine
---------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been said this is some scientifically engineered bs, but that's far beyond what most degenerates are capable of researching. So take it for what it's worth it's out there take it or leave it think it's fake whatever good luck if you get bit and deny such disease exist.

• Banned
So you wish to see it spread and you want all research killed off. You must want a disease to pop up and kill off humanity....

So stop making bs up................. the point is if you want to believe it , believe it if you don't and think it's fake like most morons will because teh source doesn't fit their idea of NON fake news, then so be it move a long and if you get it you get it........................

Lets break it down to kindergarten level............. Remember how mommy told you don't touch the stove because it's hot and yah did it anyway because the kid doesn't believe what she says is real ............... Uhmmm

get with it.

Actually, this is a disease that has been known of since the 1950's. Powhassan virus used to be carried by only one specific tick, but it has jumped vectors and is now transmitted by the common deer tick, which is why this is now making news. I posted a thread on this about a month ago. It seems to be mainly in the northeast USA and goes as far west as WI. But, because the virus has jumped to the common deer tick, I expect this virus to spread all over in around 5 years.

Yeah, during tick season, if you're out in the woods, remember to tuck your pants into your boots and wear long sleeves.

Look at Lyme Disease for one.. from a tick bite

You are right, Lyme disease is a dangerous tick borne virus, but this one is even worse.

For one, there is zero cure for it. The only thing a doctor can do is treat your symptoms and make sure you are comfortable.

For another, it is FATAL in 40 percent of the cases. the 60 percent of the people who don't die from it end up with nerve damage.

And, it used to be present in ticks that rarely bit people. Now, it has jumped vectors to the common deer tick, so the chances of seeing a rise in cases of this disease are almost inevitable.

Actually, this is a disease that has been known of since the 1950's. Powhassan virus used to be carried by only one specific tick, but it has jumped vectors and is now transmitted by the common deer tick, which is why this is now making news. I posted a thread on this about a month ago. It seems to be mainly in the northeast USA and goes as far west as WI. But, because the virus has jumped to the common deer tick, I expect this virus to spread all over in around 5 years.

Yeah, during tick season, if you're out in the woods, remember to tuck your pants into your boots and wear long sleeves.

one of my most memorable moments-----I walked thru a somewhat wooded area with my
baby in my arms -------when WHAT DID I SPY ON HIS LITTLE SCALP?----damn---looked
like a TICK----pushing ITS little proboscis into my kid's head----I dispatched it with my thumbnail
and after about an hour my heart returned to its normal rhythm. -----the kid is now 35. He survived

They've been talking about it in the papers up here all spring. Of course it spreads in minutes--most viruses from tics do, I imagine. MindWars as usual tried to make it sound as if it would be FATAL in minutes.

They've been talking about it in the papers up here all spring. Of course it spreads in minutes--most viruses from tics do, I imagine. MindWars as usual tried to make it sound as if it would be FATAL in minutes.

Actually, as soon as you are bitten by an infected tick, you will get the virus if the tick has it. And yeah, you're right, Mindwars tries to make everything he posts sound urgent and scary.

But, once you ARE bitten and infected, the disease acts fairly quickly and you either live and have nerve damage or you die. There is no cure and all the doc can do is treat your symptoms and try to keep you comfortable.

Forum List

Back