Praise be upon you Saddam Hussein

Saddam Hussein was a bad guy. But the good part of him was that he killed so good. I'm sure all the drumpfodder will now revise the past 15 years of their lives to reflect why Hussein was in fact an ally of the United States and how the Iraq invasion was a mistake.

Donald Trump Praises Saddam Hussein's Approach to Terrorism — Again

yeah, that was pretty messed up.

i have a million disagreements with baby bush on how he mishandled iraq, but donald the dumpkopf has this bizarre affection for tyrants.

The problem with this statement, besides its affection for a genocidal madman, is that Saddam didn't "kill terrorists". Iraq under Saddam was a state sponsor of terror where a lot of terrorists found safe refuge.

• Banned
You beat me to it!

They don't call me Mr. 30 seconds for nothing, yo.

It just gets more and more bizarre by the day that people who fancy themselves some form of Republican are supporting this guy. He likes Putin. He likes Saddam Hussein. But an American war hero like John McCain is the scum of the Earth. And they say that Obama hates America.

The article is misleading...as usual. Trump only said Saddam knew how to deal with terrorists, kill the sons of bitches, but NBC writes it another way and the left loons lap up the Kool Aid

You people are sad...and gullible

• Banned
The article is misleading...as usual. Trump only said Saddam knew how to deal with terrorists, kill the sons of bitches, but NBC writes it another way and the left loons lap up the Kool Aid

You people are sad...and gullible

Yeah....I'm not seeing what you're bitching about.

Forum List

Back