🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PredFan snoops out the DNC playbook.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Mark this down, bookmark it, whatever you have to do but remember you heard it here, now, by PredFan:

Here is the long term plan of the DNC. They are not trying at all to win this next election. If Hillary does win, they will take it of course but they are expecting to lose and in fact counting on it.

The reason for that is that the country is in shambles thanks to Obama, Pelosi, and Reid. Economically we are being propped up artificially and only by a thread. Foreign policy? Forget it! It is so badly screwed up it may not be fixable for a decade or more. The democrats of course know this. They know that if the GOP wins and they also keep the house and senate, it will be the perfect set up. All they need to do them is pull the plug, and everything holding this mess together for the last 6 years will fall and the GOP will be running the show when it happens.

"See? They will say. The GOP did this! Capitalism fails, and conservative policies fail.

That has always been the plan it is how the democrats operate. They create a problem and then offer themselves up as the solution.

Americans are just stupid enough to buy it.

66 million people were stupid enough to vote for the big eared meat muppet twice, but I have to be optimistic that the rest of the voting base is becoming more cognizant of the repercussions regressive politics carry.

I do believe that a good candadate like Walker, Paul or Cruz would roll back enough moonbatism to fire up prosperity again. I'm certain the democrook party as well as the republicrat elites want Jeb in there. If that happens I'll write "Mickey Mouse" on my ballot and wait for president hitlary.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Mark this down, bookmark it, whatever you have to do but remember you heard it here, now, by PredFan:

Here is the long term plan of the DNC. They are not trying at all to win this next election. If Hillary does win, they will take it of course but they are expecting to lose and in fact counting on it.

The reason for that is that the country is in shambles thanks to Obama, Pelosi, and Reid. Economically we are being propped up artificially and only by a thread. Foreign policy? Forget it! It is so badly screwed up it may not be fixable for a decade or more. The democrats of course know this. They know that if the GOP wins and they also keep the house and senate, it will be the perfect set up. All they need to do them is pull the plug, and everything holding this mess together for the last 6 years will fall and the GOP will be running the show when it happens.

"See? They will say. The GOP did this! Capitalism fails, and conservative policies fail.

That has always been the plan it is how the democrats operate. They create a problem and then offer themselves up as the solution.

FYI --- You can also book this tidbit of information: The U.S.A. will collapse within the next 4 to 5 years. We can't continue down the road we're presently on. In my opinion, it's too late for either party to save this country. We're past the point of no return.

At this point, it really doesn't matter which party wins in November 2016, the damage is beyond repair. Besides, both parties are the same, they just wear different jersey's at game time.

CONSIDER:
(1) the astronomical and rising national debt [ $18 Trillion ]
(2) growing poverty
(3) dependency on government assistance programs
(4) major cities going bankrupt
(5) military conflicts [ Middle East ]
(6) civil unrest [ racial tensions ]
(7) assets in the hands of the top 1% [ rich getting richer, and poor getting poorer ]
(8) half of citizens pay little or no taxes
(9) illegal immigration [ social and economic burden ]
(10) the injustices in our judicial system
(11) our rundown infrastructure
(12) open borders and national security
(13) the real unemployment numbers
(14) home ownership way down
(15) troubled pension funds
(16) military spending
(17) foreign relations and bitter allies
(18) government corruption
(19) education and health care systems failures
(20) crime [ prison population ]

66 million people were stupid enough to vote for the big eared meat muppet twice, but I have to be optimistic that the rest of the voting base is becoming more cognizant of the repercussions regressive politics carry.

I do believe that a good candadate like Walker, Paul or Cruz would roll back enough moonbatism to fire up prosperity again. I'm certain the democrook party as well as the republicrat elites want Jeb in there. If that happens I'll write "Mickey Mouse" on my ballot and wait for president hitlary.

We'll just have to wait and see.

I wish it could be true but I have foreseen it.

FYI --- You can also book this tidbit of information: The U.S.A. will collapse within the next 4 to 5 years. We can't continue down the road we're presently on. In my opinion, it's too late for either party to save this country. We're past the point of no return.

At this point, it really doesn't matter which party wins in November 2016, the damage is beyond repair. Besides, both parties are the same, they just wear different jersey's at game time.

CONSIDER:
(1) the astronomical and rising national debt [ $18 Trillion ]
(2) growing poverty
(3) dependency on government assistance programs
(4) major cities going bankrupt
(5) military conflicts [ Middle East ]
(6) civil unrest [ racial tensions ]
(7) assets in the hands of the top 1% [ rich getting richer, and poor getting poorer ]
(8) half of citizens pay little or no taxes
(9) illegal immigration [ social and economic burden ]
(10) the injustices in our judicial system
(11) our rundown infrastructure
(12) open borders and national security
(13) the real unemployment numbers
(14) home ownership way down
(15) troubled pension funds
(16) military spending
(17) foreign relations and bitter allies
(18) government corruption
(19) education and health care systems failures
(20) crime [ prison population ]

I agree. This is why the democrats are giving it to the GOP.

Don't doubt me.

The reason for that is that the country is in shambles thanks to Obama, Pelosi, and Reid.

So, no one else.

I mean, there are 535 Congressmen and Senators -- all voting members.

Seems like you're giving those a three quite a bit of power.

Nancy Pelosi has been the minority party leader since 2010. She doesn't get to do committee assingments or decide what gets voted on. So, there's that…

It's a lovely self-contained conspiracy theory you have there, which cannot be proven or disproven.

Bunkum. Classic tails I win, heads you lose.

"If Hillary wins, it means I'm right! If Hillary loses, it means I'm right!"

The reason for that is that the country is in shambles thanks to Obama, Pelosi, and Reid.

So, no one else.

Nancy Pelosi has been the minority party leader since 2010. She doesn't get to do committee assingments or decide what gets voted on. So, there's that…

Well Nancy and Harry ran all of those congressmen and senators, or didn't you know that?

So, no one else.

FYI - It's the entire "Washington Brotherhood", just like it's been for a half century now.

It's a lovely self-contained conspiracy theory you have there, which cannot be proven or disproven.

Bunkum.

Hey pal, you don't have to agree, I'm here to educate. You can continue to be ignorant if you choose.

Just remember that I said this.

Forum List

Back