PredFan's Syrian Primer.

I'm thinking McCain and Graham are in their final terms in the Senate, as well.

That, or the final stages of Alzheimer's. They forget who they answer to.
Especially McCain was taken to task by his constituents in a town hall meeting. He is such a phony.

Why didn't I just not vote that year? Oh, I was an ignorant hard right Republican then. Blind support just because he had an (R) next to his name. I was foolish.

A lot of good points. Here are some of mine:

I think the "Assad is bad but minorities are safer under him" is a compelling argument and starting to work on making the House vote 'no'. Sadly, some Liberals feel so uncomfortable caring about Christians, and some Conservatives are so eager to remove Syria as an Iranian ally that the minorities' suffering is unfortunate, but ultimately worth the price. Sickening.

There never were enough 'moderates' among the rebels to make up for all the Sunni & Salafist hardliners. Some laughably argue that there were lots of moderates at the start of the conflict, but Obama's doing nothing only left the hardliners once the moderates gave up and went home or vanished, or something like that. Actually, they only existed in the right wing pro-attack imagination. It just took time for the true nature of the hardliners to come out through the media. And it has, and they're awful people.

It's a shame that we have helped as much as we have. The violence would be over now if we'd let Assad win.

I've got more opinions, but that's all for now.

To put it simply, Obama will pay for this. He will have no power in Washington. Democrats will be severely damaged next year. I will sit back and watch with glee as it takes place.

That's if obama loses. Suppose he wins and gets his limited strike followed by an unlimited retaliation. It is incomprehensible that democrats really believe that nothing will happen. Just throw out a few missiles and go home. It won't be like that.

The democrats may never recover so watch with some kind of glee as they get what's coming to them.

To put it simply, Obama will pay for this. He will have no power in Washington. Democrats will be severely damaged next year. I will sit back and watch with glee as it takes place.

That's if obama loses. Suppose he wins and gets his limited strike followed by an unlimited retaliation. It is incomprehensible that democrats really believe that nothing will happen. Just throw out a few missiles and go home. It won't be like that.

The democrats may never recover so watch with some kind of glee as they get what's coming to them.
Indeed...ANYONE that goes along with Obama will NOT have thought of long term consequences...they are thinking in the NOW and NEVER think ahead...ever.

THEY will be responsible for what follows...and WE will hold them accountable.

I have stated in other threads the role that a proposed saudi pipeline has in our involvement in Syria, but there is so much more.

Here are some facts:

1. This is NOT a Civil War It started out that way two years ago, but now the overwhelming majority of the fighters , the so-called "rebels", are NOT Syrian. There are several factions fighting the Syrian Government. One is the Free Syrian Army, but they are only the 2nd largest group in the fight. The largest BY FAR is the Al'Nusra Front.

2. "No boots on the ground." Do we trust obama and kerry? there are already 300 US Marine troops in Northern Jordan on the border with Syria. They are on a "training mission" with no clear time schedule for leaving.

3. The US is already involved in Syria. Millions of dollars have been given by the US to the FSA, millions more in non-lethal assistance, still more in satellite recon and body armor.

4. Al-Queda in Syria. The largest group that is fighting the Syrian Government is a group called the Al'Nasra Front. In december of 2012, the US declared that the ANF was a terror organization. Al-Queda itself had confirmed that the ANF is the Syrian arm of Al-Queda.

5. The Rebels used WMDs. Members of the ANF have used chemical weapons and have no qualms about telling anyone. You can find them on You-Tube with videos of them doing so. You can also see them in videos uploaded by the group "Syrian Rebel Watch".

6. The end game. Without question, if the Assad regime falls, Al-Queda will take over Syria, and then the bloodshed will begin in earnest. As we have already seen with the recent capture of a Syrian town. Barack hussein Obama and the US will have more blood on it's hands that it already does.

Every source I've been able to find says that FSA is approximately 10 times the size of Al Nusra.

Do you have anything to back up your ridiculous claims?

And this^^
But Obama must be obeyed...or else. I am worried as John Boehner says he is onboard...this does not bode well.

I saw something yesterday that said the House was running 6:1 against a Syria resolution. I think that should tell obama exactly what he needs to hear more often, namely, "Fuck you!"

I hope so, I really do.

Funny thing is that I'm actually on Alan Grayson's isde on this!:eek:

But Obama must be obeyed...or else. I am worried as John Boehner says he is onboard...this does not bode well.

I saw something yesterday that said the House was running 6:1 against a Syria resolution. I think that should tell obama exactly what he needs to hear more often, namely, "Fuck you!"
If Boehner wants this? His term is over. He's kaput.

It should have been over already if you ask me.

A lot of good points. Here are some of mine:

I think the "Assad is bad but minorities are safer under him" is a compelling argument and starting to work on making the House vote 'no'. Sadly, some Liberals feel so uncomfortable caring about Christians, and some Conservatives are so eager to remove Syria as an Iranian ally that the minorities' suffering is unfortunate, but ultimately worth the price. Sickening.

There never were enough 'moderates' among the rebels to make up for all the Sunni & Salafist hardliners. Some laughably argue that there were lots of moderates at the start of the conflict, but Obama's doing nothing only left the hardliners once the moderates gave up and went home or vanished, or something like that. Actually, they only existed in the right wing pro-attack imagination. It just took time for the true nature of the hardliners to come out through the media. And it has, and they're awful people.

It's a shame that we have helped as much as we have. The violence would be over now if we'd let Assad win.

I've got more opinions, but that's all for now.

I'll give you this, though we agree on virtually nothing else, we agree on this and I grant that you are consistant. :clap2:

I hope so, I really do.

Just as I am to an extent of Vlad Putin as he leads Obama by the nose...and embarrasses US ALL...I don't appreciate being put in this position...by OBAMA.

And I caught flak for this...

PredFan's Syrian Primer.

Actually it's his list of subjective opinions, partisan talking points, contrivances, and lies.

What’s troubling is so many have bought into these lies, where the facts and truth are lost.

And after Iraq/Afghanistan, the partisan hypocrisy of the right is remarkable.
HIGHLIGHT that which are LIES...and change that avie...You don't deserve it.

I hope so, I really do.

Alan Grayson (D-FL) said if you want to send a message......use Hallmark not missiles.....:lol:

everybody already has gotten 'the message'......Obumble is someone you can push around and he needs a permission slip....

PredFan's Syrian Primer.

Actually it's his list of subjective opinions, partisan talking points, contrivances, and lies.

What’s troubling is so many have bought into these lies, where the facts and truth are lost.

I posted it to educate. Fully aware that there would be some who will choose to remain ignorant.

I hope so, I really do.

Alan Grayson (D-FL) said if you want to send a message......use Hallmark not missiles.....:lol:

everybody already has gotten 'the message'......Obumble is someone you can push around and he needs a permission slip....
And HE will be begging the PEOPLE to sign off on Tuesday night...NOT going to happen no matter what he says or what trumped up evidence he pupports to dredge up. The people have had it with this petulant man-child.

PredFan's Syrian Primer.

I posted it to educate. Fully aware that there would be some who will choose to remain ignorant.
I note he hasn't refuted you...figures. He can't refute anything you posted, hasn't returned.

I hope so, I really do.

And HE will be begging the PEOPLE to sign off on Tuesday night...NOT going to happen no matter what he says or what trumped up evidence he pupports to dredge up. The people have had it with this petulant man-child.

and the usual demogogues...

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

As to Point #6?

To think Obama has had plenty of time to deal with this...HE draws lines...

And then forgets it...until he is called out...and ONLY to save his own skin and that of his party with Mid-Term elections looming...

Every time I heard him state "RED LINE" reminded me of this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cf4O-hUg78"]Bugs Bunny (Crossing the Line) - YouTube[/ame]

Obama has become a characture of himself...and deserved.

Great times we live in.

Nobody here....far as I can tell.....wants the US involved in Syria any further than we are now. But....true to form, nutters MUST feel that they are righteous in opposition to liberals. So....the reasons why we ALL want the same thing MUST be different. So......the pace of bullshit conspiracy theories has quickened to great heights!

Fuck, people. We are united in opposition to this shit. Why must you still seek division?

And....there should be a law against nutters making predictions about what will happen in the future. Being wrong.....always....should have some fucking consequences.

Forum List

Back