PredFan's Syrian Primer.

Can you imagine millions of innocent Syrians who will be killed by Al-Queda once they take over? That blood will be at least partly on our hands.
Yes, Egypt is an example with the Coptic Christians being targeted and slaughtered...

And the moderate muslims spoke out to depose the government that was doing this. When I was there, they kept saying, 'the Egyptian people are very hospitable.' I wondered where that went when the MB took over. But the Egyptian hospitableness still abides there.

And now negotiating with the Taliban. How many have they killed of ours?

Obama is negotiating with them. Oh guess where? Qatar. There is a common denominator in all this bullshit. It's Qatar.

Qatar actually gave the Taliban a recognized foreign office so Obama could negotiate with them

No bullshit. totally true.

and Qatar is also funding the Muslim Brotherhood which Obama supports......

Qatar desperately wants a pipeline to Turkey (via Syria) in order to sell oil to Europeans...

Not oil, natural gas, but you are correct.

correct...a natural gas pipeline....which is in conflict with the Islamic natural gas pipeline....(which Iran and Russia have their interest in)

not only is there the historical sectarian conflict but trillions of dollars in gas interests are at stake...

and Qatar is also funding the Muslim Brotherhood which Obama supports......

Qatar desperately wants a pipeline to Turkey (via Syria) in order to sell oil to Europeans...

Not oil, natural gas, but you are correct.

correct...a natural gas pipeline....which is in conflict with the Islamic natural gas pipeline....(which Iran and Russia have their interest in)

not only is there the historical sectarian conflict but trillions of dollars in gas interests are at stake...

That is the financial aspect of it (and a main reason we are in it)but there is much worse going on there, as I pointed out in the OP.

hDFCF43F0

Can you imagine millions of innocent Syrians who will be killed by Al-Queda once they take over? That blood will be at least partly on our hands.
Yes, Egypt is an example with the Coptic Christians being targeted and slaughtered...

And the moderate muslims spoke out to depose the government that was doing this. When I was there, they kept saying, 'the Egyptian people are very hospitable.' I wondered where that went when the MB took over. But the Egyptian hospitableness still abides there.
I Understand. I have been in that country twice...First time under Reagan so we could watch Mo-Mo...Second time was "Bright Star" exercise later on the same year.

But Obama must be obeyed...or else. I am worried as John Boehner says he is onboard...this does not bode well.

Obama has sent Egypt and Libya into turmoil so far with Syria next. I wonder who will be next after that?
Think Caliphate...

yup....including Europe....Africa....Asia....

russia and china are starting to look more likeable all the time...:lol:

I will tell you that all those people I ran into over there were as nice as they could be as we were invited into their homes...and we were instructed to politely decline such offers.

They were very nice as we (in retrospect of that time), I took to mean we were highly respected more than the Russians that were there before us. The base we were on was Cairo West which was built by the Russians.

/OT Post.

Obama has sent Egypt and Libya into turmoil so far with Syria next. I wonder who will be next after that?
Think Caliphate...

yup....including Europe....Africa....Asia....

russia and china are starting to look more likeable all the time...:lol:
Imagine that...as they will Veto anything Obama wants to do IF he had the balls to go to the UN. Any wonder last week he stated the UN was "PARALYZED" which means he knows who has veto power...so why not take it to the US Congress and make it a partisan issue?

This is NOT a Civil War. It started out that way two years ago, but now the overwhelming majority of the fighters , the so-called "rebels", are NOT Syrian. There are several factions fighting the Syrian Government. One is the Free Syrian Army, but they are only the 2nd largest group in the fight. The largest BY FAR is the Al'Nusra Front.

This is false, and you need to read the foreign press to educate yourself. There is not one legitimate publication news source that has indicated that the jihadists are anywhere more than 5-6,000 fighters out of a total of about 150,000 in the FSA.

No boots on the ground." Do we trust obama and kerry? there are already 300 US Marine troops in Northern Jordan on the border with Syria. They are on a "training mission" with no clear time schedule for leaving.

Eventually, someone's boots are going to need to get into syria once assad is killed because there are huge amounts of chem weapons that need to be secured. It should be a UN force, but the US will no doubt have a role.

The largest group that is fighting the Syrian Government is a group called the Al'Nasra Front.

As I said above, this is false.

The Rebels used WMDs.Members of the ANF have used chemical weapons and have no qualms about telling anyone. You can find them on You-Tube with videos of them doing so. You can also see them in videos uploaded by the group "Syrian Rebel Watch".

The "rebels"? Who, the jihadists scumbags who make up a fraction of the overall rebels? If they did use them, it would have been on a very tiny scale, and does not affect the legitimate cause of the syrians to be free of assad's regime.

Without question, if the Assad regime falls, Al-Queda will take over Syria, and then the bloodshed will begin in earnest.

Really? And you know this, how exactly?

Look dumbass (rhodescholar), I'm here to educate you. You don't want to be educated, then go play in the street. These facts that I have presented are easily discovered for yourself. But do that or stay ignorant, I don't care.

Last edited:
Look dumbass (rhodescholar), I'm here to educate you. You don't want to be educated, then go play in the street. These facts that I have presented are easily discovered for yourself. But do that or stay ignorant, I don't care.

Idiot, most people list links to prove their points on a web forum. Making bolded declarations without evidence is pissing in the wind. No wonder you started name calling since you cannot prove a single one of your points. :eusa_liar:

And this^^
But Obama must be obeyed...or else. I am worried as John Boehner says he is onboard...this does not bode well.

I saw something yesterday that said the House was running 6:1 against a Syria resolution. I think that should tell obama exactly what he needs to hear more often, namely, "Fuck you!"

And this^^

I saw something yesterday that said the House was running 6:1 against a Syria resolution. I think that should tell obama exactly what he needs to hear more often, namely, "Fuck you!"
If Boehner wants this? His term is over. He's kaput.

I'm thinking McCain and Graham are in their final terms in the Senate, as well.

To put it simply, Obama will pay for this. He will have no power in Washington. Democrats will be severely damaged next year. I will sit back and watch with glee as it takes place.

I tend to agree. They have squandered any creds they ever have...BOTH are phonies.

That, or the final stages of Alzheimer's. They forget who they answer to.

Forum List

Back