Prediction: November Electoral Vote - Clinton 429 - Trump 109

Sounds a lot like the primary predictions.....

The Primary's were based on a relatively small group of voters compared to the general election.

Yes, Barry Goldwater won the 1964 Republican nomination, only to get slaughtered in the general election against Johnson. Trump is likely a repeat of Barry Goldwater in 1964!

Using the past to predict the future is sketchy at best...
Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it

It will be like Groundhog Day for Republicans

I thought you were a republican---------------just another lie. no surprise.
Yes, I am still registered Republican

liar

The Primary's were based on a relatively small group of voters compared to the general election.

Yes, Barry Goldwater won the 1964 Republican nomination, only to get slaughtered in the general election against Johnson. Trump is likely a repeat of Barry Goldwater in 1964!

You might want to tell the RINOs that.
The RINOs will be laughing "told you so" when Trump is schlonged and brings the rest of the GOP down with him

I predict Hillary Clinton will come away with a landslide victory in the November 8th election against Trump. Hillary Clinton will win 429 Electoral Votes to Trumps 109.

These are the only states Trump will win on November 8:

Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
Texas
Mississippi
Alabama
South Carolina
Indiana
West Virginia

Trumps largest margin of Victory will be in West Virginia.

The Mormans of Utah will not support Trump.
I think 377-161 is more likely, but Trump will lose in a landslide.

I predict Hillary Clinton will come away with a landslide victory in the November 8th election against Trump. Hillary Clinton will win 429 Electoral Votes to Trumps 109.

These are the only states Trump will win on November 8:

Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
Texas
Mississippi
Alabama
South Carolina
Indiana
West Virginia

Trumps largest margin of Victory will be in West Virginia.

The Mormans of Utah will not support Trump.
I think 377-161 is more likely, but Trump will lose in a landslide.

care to place a bet? you fools said he would never win a primary, how did that work out?

1568fa10f52e01335a89005056a9545d
giphy.gif

The RINOs will be laughing "told you so" when Trump is schlonged and brings the rest of the GOP down with him

I am a registered Republican also, went to Florida for 3 months to check the reality of Trump power, and discovered it was real. But something changed between Florida and today. It wasn't that he won those states, but how he won those states that changed the perception of his ability to get the Republicans behind him. As of now, it isn't going to happen.

For the 1st month while in Florida, I thought the polls were skewed. No way did Trump have this much support, something was wrong. I found out, what was wrong was my opinion that they were wrong, lol. Trump hard core supporters pointed to virtually every poll, and nobody believed them. Now the shoe is on the other foot, and everyone is pointing at the polls, and Trump supporters have their head in the sand and won't admit that one poll could be wrong, maybe even two, possibly 3; but most of them? No way Jose. Just as they predicted what Trump would do in many primaries accurately, they are telling everyone........including his arrogant supporters what he WON'T do in the general; they just don't want to listen.

And so, for Trump supporters, let me say this---------------> everything can change very quickly in politics, you can go from getting hammered, to winning convincingly. Thing is, usually for that to happen 1 of 2 things must occur, 1. your opponent steps in it so bad they can't recover, or 2. your candidate redefines him/herself to become more electable. From what I see, the Trump supporters have all their eggs in one basket and are betting on number 1, because Trump is doing nothing to change public perception of him, and in fact negotiating publicly against himself on his own tax plan, along with flip-flopping on other economic stances he claimed to take.

No Trump supporters, Mr Trump is 100% correct that if he is elected, it will be because of the Democratic crossover vote, not the Republican vote. He will get some I am sure, but not enough to make up for all the people who are revolted by Trumps demeanor, and will not vote for him. As of this writing, the only question is-------->will Trump take the senate and house down, along with his Presidential candidacy! By September, or October, we should have a pretty clear picture, and while I hope not, it might finally force the red states to get 100% serious about an article 5. I guess that could be considered making lemonade out of lemons.

I am a registered Republican also, went to Florida for 3 months to check the reality of Trump power, and discovered it was real. But something changed between Florida and today. It wasn't that he won those states, but how he won those states that changed the perception of his ability to get the Republicans behind him. As of now, it isn't going to happen.

For the 1st month while in Florida, I thought the polls were skewed. No way did Trump have this much support, something was wrong. I found out, what was wrong was my opinion that they were wrong, lol. Trump hard core supporters pointed to virtually every poll, and nobody believed them. Now the shoe is on the other foot, and everyone is pointing at the polls, and Trump supporters have their head in the sand and won't admit that one poll could be wrong, maybe even two, possibly 3; but most of them? No way Jose. Just as they predicted what Trump would do in many primaries accurately, they are telling everyone........including his arrogant supporters what he WON'T do in the general; they just don't want to listen.

And so, for Trump supporters, let me say this---------------> everything can change very quickly in politics, you can go from getting hammered, to winning convincingly. Thing is, usually for that to happen 1 of 2 things must occur, 1. your opponent steps in it so bad they can't recover, or 2. your candidate redefines him/herself to become more electable. From what I see, the Trump supporters have all their eggs in one basket and are betting on number 1, because Trump is doing nothing to change public perception of him, and in fact negotiating publicly against himself on his own tax plan, along with flip-flopping on other economic stances he claimed to take.

No Trump supporters, Mr Trump is 100% correct that if he is elected, it will be because of the Democratic crossover vote, not the Republican vote. He will get some I am sure, but not enough to make up for all the people who are revolted by Trumps demeanor, and will not vote for him. As of this writing, the only question is-------->will Trump take the senate and house down, along with his Presidential candidacy! By September, or October, we should have a pretty clear picture, and while I hope not, it might finally force the red states to get 100% serious about an article 5. I guess that could be considered making lemonade out of lemons.

He has won every demographic in the last primaries. A landslide victory is very possible, especially if the FBI goes public with what they have on Hillary.

One thing we can count on. It won't be because the nation is center left and rejects bigoted immigration policies. No way.

If thus country is Center/Left, then it no longer has any value and deserves to be burned to the ground as the Muslems are doing in Europe right now.

He has won every demographic in the last primaries. A landslide victory is very possible, especially if the FBI goes public with what they have on Hillary.

Winning every demographic in the primaries is wonderful. Wait, we are out of the primaries, and he is losing almost every demographic in the general, so far.

And let me ask you-------------->were his words during the primaries and debates on his positions part of the reason he won the nomination? So now, the words on policies that won him the nomination, he decides to negotiate against himself; publicly no less, and flip-flop! Come on! As a Trump supporter, (meaning many of you) besides his wall, you can't name a policy he is for that is not malleable, and according to many reports the wall is too, lol.

Usually, this is where I go into how you people have been scammed, but I am not going to do that anymore. Many of you have debated with liberals for years, upon years, trying to pin them down. Well, now it is your turn, lol. Trump changes policies so fast, that once a lefty gets you to state what he stands for in the world according to you, within a week, everything that you stated may have changed........therefore, it is one of 2 things, 1. just like Obama, the cult of personality, or 2. he is better than Hillary, which is an admission that he BAMBOOZLED you when that is all you got!

Winning every demographic in the primaries is wonderful. Wait, we are out of the primaries, and he is losing almost every demographic in the general, so far.

And let me ask you-------------->were his words during the primaries and debates on his positions part of the reason he won the nomination? So now, the words on policies that won him the nomination, he decides to negotiate against himself; publicly no less, and flip-flop! Come on! As a Trump supporter, (meaning many of you) besides his wall, you can't name a policy he is for that is not malleable, and according to many reports the wall is too, lol.

Usually, this is where I go into how you people have been scammed, but I am not going to do that anymore. Many of you have debated with liberals for years, upon years, trying to pin them down. Well, now it is your turn, lol. Trump changes policies so fast, that once a lefty gets you to state what he stands for in the world according to you, within a week, everything that you stated may have changed........therefore, it is one of 2 things, 1. just like Obama, the cult of personality, or 2. he is better than Hillary, which is an admission that he BAMBOOZLED you when that is all you got!

Rant and rave all you want. a majority of the American people will support Trump in November. The criminal hildebeast will never be president.

tell us once again what platform is the bitch running on??

25kr0bo.jpg

Republicans tried to pin Stephens on Obama in 2012. Didn't work, the public saw it as political partisan scapegoating by Republicans

Republicans just don't learn

25kr0bo.jpg

Republicans tried to pin Stephens on Obama in 2012. Didn't work, the public saw it as political partisan scapegoating by Republicans

Wrong. only partisan left wing loons don't hold obozo and the hildebeast responsible for the 4 deaths in Benghazi.

They LIED to you, winger. Wake TF up.

25kr0bo.jpg

Wrong. only partisan left wing loons don't hold obozo and the hildebeast responsible for the 4 deaths in Benghazi.

Most of America got over it shortly after it happened. We had seen much, much worse in terrorist attacks

It is only the Republicans who have tried to keep it alive for four years. Didn't work against Obama, won't work against Hillary

25kr0bo.jpg

Most of America got over it shortly after it happened. We had seen much, much worse in terrorist attacks

It is only the Republicans who have tried to keep it alive for four years. Didn't work against Obama, won't work against Hillary

Lying to the American public never goes away. Have you forgotten Nixon's lies? or Bubba Clinton's? or Bush's alleged lies about WMDs? NO?

Clinton's lies about Benghazi wont be forgotten either.

or this one " we landed under sniper fire" when the video clearly showed that they did not.

25kr0bo.jpg

Lying to the American public never goes away. Have you forgotten Nixon's lies? or Bubba Clinton's? or Bush's alleged lies about WMDs? NO?

Clinton's lies about Benghazi wont be forgotten either.

or this one " we landed under sniper fire" when the video clearly showed that they did not.

Liberals just love the narrative they are in constant danger. That while they scream and threaten and attack others putting them in actual danger

Forum List

Back