Prediction: November Electoral Vote - Clinton 429 - Trump 109

I predict Hillary Clinton will come away with a landslide victory in the November 8th election against Trump. Hillary Clinton will win 429 Electoral Votes to Trumps 109.

These are the only states Trump will win on November 8:

Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
Texas
Mississippi
Alabama
South Carolina
Indiana
West Virginia

Trumps largest margin of Victory will be in West Virginia.

The Mormans of Utah will not support Trump.

Wow, a leftist predicting a massive victory for your candidate, stop the presses ...

I'm a Republican who has NEVER voted for a Democrat before! Food for thought! mmmmmm!

You will not be believed.

The writer and Author George Will is a Republican and plans to vote for Hillary as well. Colin Powell is a Republican and voted for Obama and I assume will be voting for Hillary. Many Republicans will not vote for TRUMP because his views on Foreign Policy and National Security are to the left of Hillary, far left of Hillary in fact!

Hillary could get my vote if she comes out and says she's going to continue our free trade policies and the Libertarians nominate Gary Johnson.

I don't see how Trump could get my vote since he keeps reiterating he's not a free market capitalist

I know...right?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

So a leftist (lonelaugher) said it's voter fraud, another leftist (candycorn) agreed and now another leftist (you) agrees with her. Yeah, you forgot the conservative, and you forgot to ... think

What? You make zero sense.

Didn't read the quotes nested in the post, did you?

What I didn't do is "say it's voter fraud". You make no sense.

Gawd you're a dim wit. I pointed you to the quote nest in your own post. Turned it blue for you, moron

I was not saying it will be voter fraud. Why don't you understand simple English?

So a leftist (lonelaugher) said it's voter fraud, another leftist (candycorn) agreed and now another leftist (you) agrees with her. Yeah, you forgot the conservative, and you forgot to ... think

Gawd you're a dim wit. I pointed you to the quote nest in your own post. Turned it blue for you, moron

I was not saying it will be voter fraud. Why don't you understand simple English?

No, you said Republicans will use it as an excuse, the point of the ensuing discussion you failed to comprehend

No, you said Republicans will use it as an excuse, the point of the ensuing discussion you failed to comprehend

You got it! Good job. What does that have to do with what you said then? You confused yourself there, didn't you?

You got it! Good job. What does that have to do with what you said then? You confused yourself there, didn't you?

You taking using stupid word parsing tricks from Pogo lessons?

No. What you originally wrote made no sense. That is what I'm telling you. It still makes no sense. Would you like to try again?

The only thing that will be more fun and creative than the "Trump wil win" posts are the "reasons why Trump lost" posts.

Pick your poison.

The media.
Voter fraud.
The illuminati.
The IRS.
Benghaaaaaaaazzzzzziiiiiii!

One thing we can count on. It won't be because the nation is center left and rejects bigoted immigration policies. No way.

The right wing can no longer claim voter fraud. They removed that bat from their hands. It will be interesting to see what excuses they come up with though....

Amazingly, it took Governor Romney opposing Donald Drumpf (a man who 4 years earlier endorsed Governor Romney) to get the RWNJ's to criticize Romney...

They don't even believe their own bullshit.
I know...right?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

This made no sense. It is nonsense. Would you like to try again?

No. What you originally wrote made no sense. That is what I'm telling you. It still makes no sense. Would you like to try again?

Sorry, what was that? My head just hit the desk as I fell asleep in boredom. Just like I do for Pogo when he does that

Most of the population isn't that ideological. Us arguing here is no reflection of society at large. The presidency is a popularity contest. Yes, Trump has rubbed some people the wrong way but I think the party will coalesce behind him and people will warm up to him. His focus will be on Hillary, not the establishment GOP or contenders. Bear in mind he's had boatloads of negatives ads against him while Hillary has had softball slowpitiches from the Bern, hardly anything from the right. And Hillary doesn't come across about as likable as an angry wet hen.

Sorry, what was that? My head just hit the desk as I fell asleep in boredom. Just like I do for Pogo when he does that

That's cool. Maybe that's why you post nonsense sometimes. Brain injury.

No Trump supporters, Mr Trump is 100% correct that if he is elected, it will be because of the Democratic crossover vote, not the Republican vote. He will get some I am sure, but not enough to make up for all the people who are revolted by Trumps demeanor, and will not vote for him. As of this writing, the only question is-------->will Trump take the senate and house down, along with his Presidential candidacy! By September, or October, we should have a pretty clear picture, and while I hope not, it might finally force the red states to get 100% serious about an article 5. I guess that could be considered making lemonade out of lemons.
What does it say about your demeanor if you prefer Hillary in office? That revolts me much more than anything Trump ever said.

You can sit home and play with your dick come election night if it makes you feel better but I prefer to do what's best for the country.

Translation: I have no interest in making sense, I just want to troll by getting posters I don't agree with into circular arguments

I predict Hillary Clinton will come away with a landslide victory in the November 8th election against Trump. Hillary Clinton will win 429 Electoral Votes to Trumps 109.

Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
Texas
Mississippi
Alabama
South Carolina
Indiana
West Virginia

Where have we heard similar predictions before?

Translation: I have no interest in making sense, I just want to troll by getting posters I don't agree with into circular arguments

Strawman. I have no interest in word parsing arguments

The writer and Author George Will is a Republican and plans to vote for Hillary as well. Colin Powell is a Republican and voted for Obama and I assume will be voting for Hillary. Many Republicans will not vote for TRUMP because his views on Foreign Policy and National Security are to the left of Hillary, far left of Hillary in fact!
Says a lot about George Will doesn't it? Hillary wants to smash ISIS quickly? Never heard her say so, that's not a fact and if you were a Republican you were part of the problem. One that so many rejected this time around.

But Iove these doom and gloom predictions. Nobody though Trump would win, let alone wrap it up before the convention. I haven't heard a single pollster/talking head predict it. Now we're supposed to believe Hillary will mop the floor with him. It's laughable.

Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
Texas
Mississippi
Alabama
South Carolina
Indiana
West Virginia

Wow, a leftist predicting a massive victory for your candidate, stop the presses ...

I'm a Republican who has NEVER voted for a Democrat before! Food for thought! mmmmmm!

OK, then why the hysterical prediction? Sure, Trump sucks. And Hillary is dishonest, corrupt and a liar and has almost as high a disapproval rating as Trump. And the current polls are while Republicans who supported other candidates are still licking their wounds. That Hillary is the opponent is going to help Trump a lot. I'm not saying that Trump will win, but I see no reason for the gloomy prediction against freaking Hillary

My prediction is something that should be celebrated in that Trump will be stopped and America will be saved.

The prediction is not hysterical. Its based on the facts of the last election and the changing demography of the United States. Romney got 59% of the White non-hispanic vote back in 2012 and he still lost. The lesson was that the next Republican candidate would have to do better with hispanics, other minorities, and women in order to have a chance of winning. Trump will pick up less hispanics, minorities and women than Romney did. Trump would have to probably get 65% of the white non-hispanic vote to do just as well as Romney did which was still a LOSS. Trump would probably have to get 70% of the white vote in order to win the election and that is not going to happen.

Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
Texas
Mississippi
Alabama
South Carolina
Indiana
West Virginia

I think the main flaw to these sorts of things metrics with Trump is that he's some what unique. He acquires voter "market share" by making his opponent unpalatable.

Hillary Clinton is not going to be acceptable in most red states after a few months of Trump reminding us all about Bill's depravity and Hillary callous behavior.

He can take Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, NC, Florida, and probably will have NY in play late October.

Hillary is from suburban Illinois, she's not a new yorker.

edit - and there are many more white voters to get out to vote than there are latinos. Not to mention with a few words about the drug war and shrinking the prison system he could win highest percentage of the black vote since the civil rights act

Men love Trump

Most of the population isn't that ideological. Us arguing here is no reflection of society at large. The presidency is a popularity contest. Yes, Trump has rubbed some people the wrong way but I think the party will coalesce behind him and people will warm up to him. His focus will be on Hillary, not the establishment GOP or contenders. Bear in mind he's had boatloads of negatives ads against him while Hillary has had softball slowpitiches from the Bern, hardly anything from the right. And Hillary doesn't come across about as likable as an angry wet hen.

Just because you win your party's primary has NO BEARING on how you will do in the general election. Goldwater got slaughtered by Johnson in 64. I predict Hillary will do the same to Trump in 2016.

Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
Texas
Mississippi
Alabama
South Carolina
Indiana
West Virginia

I think the main flaw to these sorts of things metrics with Trump is that he's some what unique. He acquires voter "market share" by making his opponent unpalatable.

Hillary Clinton is not going to be acceptable in most red states after a few months of Trump reminding us all about Bill's depravity and Hillary callous behavior.

He can take Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, NC, Florida, and probably will have NY in play late October.

Hillary is from suburban Illinois, she's not a new yorker.

edit - and there are many more white voters to get out to vote than there are latinos. Not to mention with a few words about the drug war and shrinking the prison system he could win highest percentage of the black vote since the civil rights act

Men love Trump

How could Trump take Pennsylvania and New York when no Republican candidate has won those states since the 1980s. Objectively think about that for a second. Trump is behind in New York to Hillary by 25 points at the moment. He is down in Pennsylvania too. Even if Trump won the other states you mentioned, Hillary would still win with Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Iowa, and New Hampshire. Again, the 18 "Blue Wall" states have not voted Republican since the 1980s or earlier. They give Hillary 242 electoral votes which means she only needs to win 28 more to become President. There are multiple ways she could do that, including by just winning Florida! Hillary could be elected President by only winning 19 States!

Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
Texas
Mississippi
Alabama
South Carolina
Indiana
West Virginia

Where have we heard similar predictions before?

This is my personal prediction. How do you think the electoral vote will turn out?

Forum List

Back