Preparing The Democrats -

It's true that Trump's toadies might try to hide the findings in Mueller's report from the public, but I expect methods to disseminate the information are already underway. Mueller is pretty smart. I doubt he is going to allow his work to be completely buried.

It's true that Trump's toadies might try to hide the findings in Mueller's report from the public, but I expect methods to disseminate the information are already underway. Mueller is pretty smart. I doubt he is going to allow his work to be completely buried.

There's nothing there. That's why the House Democrats are cranking up to take over the investigation. They need to keep something on the TV for 2020.

What will be revealed is whether or not Trump has done anything to be prosecuted for. If they had anything, anything to hang Trump it would have been leaked immediately. 2 years and the only thing they have found is how dirty the Obama/Clinton duet was. And the attempt to cover their asses.
It's our turn now...

There's nothing there. That's why the House Democrats are cranking up to take over the investigation. They need to keep something on the TV for 2020.

No. The house is resuming their oversight duties after 2 years of republicans failing to do it. There is lots of stuff to catch up.

While the corrupt Trump admin will refuse to release the report, Schiff can subpoena the report, and then the House committee can declassify it, as they have that authority.

Without a Trump indictment his "work" was pointless fishing and the details are irrelevant to everything but your need for solace

Face it Schiff is a pathetic joke, guilty of smoking too much pot and drinking more than his share of their kool aid. The report will contain a great deal of nothing, zip, based on FISA court abuse, perjury, and obstruction of justice. The response by the Dims will be worth a laugh or two, tune in!

Au contraire. There is more there than any of us knows at this point. Mueller also has the tax returns and material subpeonaed from Deutchebanke.

You poor fools have been WRONG about what was about to happen at every step along the way.

Well, I for one will be glad this charade will be over. I wonder if the Special Counsel spent any time at all looking at the Dems' actions in this whole mess, could be we'll never know. I'm sure they'll press hard to get ahold of that report, even if it is confidential (classified) they'll leak whatever is damaging politically to Trump. Which is why the AG won't give it to them.

Forum List

Back