The Mueller Report - released -5- years ago: 4-19-2019

We all know, that in a thread about the Mueller report, with quotes and links to the Mueller report, you refuse to use the Mueller report or comment on the quotes from the Mueller report.
I don't need to use the Mueller report.

The prosecutors did when they used it to convict people based on the information contained in the Mueller report...just like I claimed.

I don't need to use the Mueller report. The prosecutors did when they used it to convict people based on the information contained in the Mueller report...just like I claimed.
You dont need to use the report for crimes and people you have claimed are in the mueller report which are not in the mueller report?

Yet here we are, with you telling me to stay on topic, which is the mueller report
Yet here you are demanding I link and quote, which I did, to the mueller report
Yet here we are, with you ignoring the quotes from the mueller report
Yet here we are with you claiming you dont have to use the mueller report

claim on little dictator, claim on

In a thread about the mueller report, democrats refuse to link to the mueller report, quote from the mueller report, or reply to quotes from the mueller report

That shows how democrats are literal scumbag political hacks

You dont need to use the report for crimes and people you have claimed are in the mueller report which are not in the mueller report?

Correct. Someone else used the Mueller report to that effect.

You seem to overestimate my roll in this.

Yet here we are, with you telling me to stay on topic, which is the mueller report
Yet here you are demanding I link and quote, which I did, to the mueller report
Yet here we are, with you ignoring the quotes from the mueller report
Yet here we are with you claiming you dont have to use the mueller report

claim on little dictator, claim on
I demanded nothing. I simply claimed that the information in the Mueller report was used to convict criminals.

Correct. I was not the prosecution. I am merely an electrical worker. The lawyers for the prosecution used it to great effect however when it's content was used to prosecute criminals.

You rated your a puote from your link, that I posted as, fake news.

You refuse to quote from the Mueller report.

You post names of people not even mentioned in mueller report.

The crimes are not in the mueller report.

I quoted the mueller report that stated they found no crime.

Even today, Trump is not charged with a crime in the mueller report, because they found no crime.
  • The investigation produced 37 indictments; seven guilty pleas or convictions; and compelling evidence that the president obstructed justice on multiple occasions. Mueller also uncovered and referred 14 criminal matters to other components of the Department of Justice.
  • Trump associates repeatedly lied to investigators about their contacts with Russians, and President Trump refused to answer questions about his efforts to impede federal proceedings and influence the testimony of witnesses.
  • A statement signed by over 1,000 former federal prosecutors concluded that if any other American engaged in the same efforts to impede federal proceedings the way Trump did, they would likely be indicted for multiple charges of obstruction of justice.

i could only guess why Trump hasnt been indicted on any of this. Perhaps there is enough crimes in the already existing indictments, so its like why bother.

i could only guess why Trump hasnt been indicted on any of this. Perhaps there is enough crimes in the already existing indictments, so its like why bother.
The mueller report came long before any of these other false charges

You need not guess, just read the report, or the conclusion which says they did not find a crime

ACTUALLY, he said he didn't have the power to arrest him.....
sorry, dumbass, I been quoting the report, this thread is about the report, the report is linked to by me, so your post is pure bullshit, so take that and all you stupid as fakenews bullshit and shove them up your ass

He said, the report is quoted and linked, he said dont mean shit

He said? He said bullshit, here is what he said, in the mueller report
if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment.
again, he said
if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment.
again, he said

Just is case any of you fools wish to disagree, I will say it louder.
He said

I know you assholes like to ignore, I better link to the mueller report, because that is the morons last cry of desparation.

gee you cant read it all right there, can you I better do it once more so it sinks into all your thick skulls

we are unable to reach that judgement we are unable to reach that judgement we are unable to reach that judgement we are unable to reach that judgement we are unable to reach that judgement we are unable to reach that judgement we are unable to reach that judgement we are unable to reach that judgement we are unable to reach that judgement we are unable to reach that judgement we are unable to reach that judgement we are unable to reach that judgement we are unable to reach that judgement we are unable to reach that judgement

What the Mueller report is really saying is that they couldn't really determine if any collusion happened because Trump obstructed their investigation every step of the way and because he was President there really wasn't much they could to navigate around his obstruction.

I suppose prosecutors could of spent their time since he left office actually getting to the bottom of that investigation but I'm guessing an attempted coup takes precedence.

Ironically the Mueller investigation is probably the most successful Republican investigation in the last 30 years, indicting more then 30 or so people if I remember right.
30 or so people that had little or nothing to do with the investigation.
Not sure why Republicans are so quick to denigrate the Mueller report but seem to take pride in the multiple Benghazi or email investigations that lead nowhere.
I think you have it wrong. It is the left who attempt to use (Mueller) as proof of something that didn't happen. If it weren't for the Benghazi hearings, the word wouldn't have known Hillary as the consummate sleazeball that she is.....it was well rumored, but Benghazi was icing on the cake. Then the emails............to the same level of criminality as they're chasing Trump for................but she got a pass.

30 or so people that had little or nothing to do with the investigation.

Well except for obstructing it, yes.

I think you have it wrong. It is the left who attempt to use (Mueller) as proof of something that didn't happen. If it weren't for the Benghazi hearings, the word wouldn't have known Hillary as the consummate sleazeball that she is.....it was well rumored, but Benghazi was icing on the cake. Then the emails............to the same level of criminality as they're chasing Trump for................but she got a pass.
All of which amounted to nothing.

Essentially you reject the investigations and embrace the media that tells you what you want to hear.

Well except for obstructing it, yes.
Specifically, who was indicted for obstruction?
Essentially you reject the investigations and embrace the media that tells you what you want to hear.
Not at all. I read and decide for myself, based on many different articles......you know, like the ones you have had no clue of when I linked them.
All of which amounted to nothing.
LOL.........why's that?

Specifically, who was indicted for obstruction?

Roger stone

Konstantin kilimnik

Not at all. I read and decide for myself, based on many different articles......you know, like the ones you have had no clue of when I linked them.

LOL.........why's that?
That's is my point.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back