Pres. Obama: Hillary would be an excellent president

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
Obama Says Hillary Clinton Would Be an Excellent President - NBC News

President Barack Obama on Saturday said Hillary Clinton would be "an excellent president" who would "have some strong messages to deliver" if she decides to run for the White House.

Obama made the comments a day before Clinton is expected to announce a presidential bid.

"She was a formidable candidate in 2008, she was a great supporter of mine in the general election, she was an outstanding secretary of state, she is my friend," Obama said. "I think she would be an excellent president."

Clinton lost the Democratic nomination to Obama in 2008. Obama made the comments on Saturday after a summit in Panama.

"The one thing I can say is, she's going to be able to handle herself very well in any conversation or debates around foreign policy," Obama said. "And her track record with respect to domestic policies is I think one that cares about working families."

"If she decides to run and she makes an announcement, she's going to have some strong messages to deliver," Obama said.

I agree with President Obama on this point.

Discuss. Would Hillary Clinton be an excellent president?

Hillary Clinton set to throw her broomstick into the presidential ring today.

hillary-broom-rider.jpg

And he had Val Jarrett release the information about the emails because he's on Hillary's side

Here's more NOT NEWS: I've been saying she's going to put the final nail in our coffin that Obama started digging the hole for her.

SNIP:
NYT: Clinton Campaign to Be Built on an 'Obama Third Term'
Saturday, 11 Apr 2015 09:33 PM

By Todd Beamon

Hillary Clinton plans to build her planned quest for the 2016 Democratic presidential nomination on a risky strategy that touts a "new chapter" that builds on President Barack Obama's efforts and embraces her 2008 opponent as a key ally and adviser.

all of it here:
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/clinton-campaign-obama-third/2015/04/11/id/637916/#ixzz3X6KE9Oui
Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!

Last edited:
Wow.

Obama Third term

Trillions more in debt to get tens of millions more on food stamps.

Where do we sign up?

No, she would be a terrible president, we just had 8 years of terrible, do we really want more?

Obozo has no choice but to support her openly while in the background he tries to destroy her.

the hate between the clintons and obamas is huge.

Troll thread

Nope.

This is a thread quoting a respected news outlet with a verified quote. It is sourced, and it presents a topic for debate, including a specific question to discuss.

The thread therefore meets the qualifications for Zone 2 and also adult discussion.

You, however, don't.

Here's more NOT NEWS: I've been saying she's going to put the final nail in our coffin that Obama started digging the hole for her.

SNIP:

By Todd Beamon

Hillary Clinton plans to build her planned quest for the 2016 Democratic presidential nomination on a risky strategy that touts a "new chapter" that builds on President Barack Obama's efforts and embraces her 2008 opponent as a key ally and adviser.

all of it here:
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/clinton-campaign-obama-third/2015/04/11/id/637916/#ixzz3X6KE9Oui

Only, that headline is a lie.

From YOUR link:

Clinton, 67, who is expected to announce her candidacy on Sunday, "is proud of what was accomplished, both as President Obama’s partner on critical issues of national security, and on the progress made on the domestic front," her spokesman, Nick Merrill, told The New York Times.

Merrill added that Clinton's campaign, "would be about laying out her own vision for tackling our toughest challenges."

The Times sums up the dilemma facing Clinton this way: "How can she run for president as her own person, without criticizing the sitting president she served — while her Republican opponents will be working to demonize them both?"

My Lord, what are some Righties stupid: they don't even read THEIR OWN LINKS.

:lol:

Troll thread

Nope.

This is a thread quoting a respected news outlet with a verified quote. It is sourced, and it presents a topic for debate, including a specific question to discuss.

The thread therefore meets the qualifications for Zone 2 and also adult discussion.

You, however, don't.

its an opinion piece, not a news report. its fine to post it, but lets not pretend that there is any truth in it.

SNIP:

By Todd Beamon

all of it here:

Only, that headline is a lie.

From YOUR link:

Clinton, 67, who is expected to announce her candidacy on Sunday, "is proud of what was accomplished, both as President Obama’s partner on critical issues of national security, and on the progress made on the domestic front," her spokesman, Nick Merrill, told The New York Times.

Merrill added that Clinton's campaign, "would be about laying out her own vision for tackling our toughest challenges."

The Times sums up the dilemma facing Clinton this way: "How can she run for president as her own person, without criticizing the sitting president she served — while her Republican opponents will be working to demonize them both?"

My Lord, what are some Righties stupid: they don't even read THEIR OWN LINKS.

:lol:

"Clinton, 67," That says it all. She would be moving into the whitehouse at 69. That is too old. Reagan proved that in his second term, McCain proves that every day.

the country needs new energetic ideas and leadership, not old tired failed ideas and old tired failed candidates.

If anyone is going to destroy hilary it will be obama...he hates her......and he will use whatever he has to to wreck her chances.........

Forum List

Back