Pres. Obama: Hillary would be an excellent president

I agree with President Obama on this point.

WHY ????

he lies all the time !

>>>>>>:fu:.......................+........................ :up_yours:

You are refreshing. You say what is on your mind. You have no qualms about letting the world know how batshit crazy you are. If I were gay, I would take you up on that "up yours" stuff. Mebbe you can ask Swagger - he's been pretty needy as of late, poor old mare.

Oh, look, little lemming, there is a nice cliff, right over there!! Look, look!

:D

:fu:

Now, back to the OP:

Question: did you actually read the link?

Answer: of course not, you are a RWNJ, they don't read.

If anyone is going to destroy hilary it will be obama...he hates her......and he will use whatever he has to to wreck her chances.........

You know, I just love this.

Right before the DEM convention really got going in 2012, Ben Stein wrote that Bill Clinton was absolutely going to torpedo Obama in his convention speech, that Bill Clinton was going to undo Obama.

It never happened.

Just like your wet-dream that is never going to happen.

This is fun!

If anyone is going to destroy hilary it will be obama...he hates her......and he will use whatever he has to to wreck her chances.........

Right before the DEM convention really got going in 2012, Ben Stein wrote that Bill Clinton was absolutely going to torpedo Obama in his convention speech, that Bill Clinton was going to undo Obama.

It never happened.

This is fun!

that was after the clintons and obama made the deal that HRC would get the SecState job. Its called tit for tat.

It never happened.

This is fun!

Yeah...we'll see...............

Pat Buchanan would be an ideal presidential candidate, but the Republicans would never endorse him on account of being an actual conservative, as opposed to all the usual ZioBots.

I agree with President Obama on this point.

WHY ????

he lies all the time !

>>>>>>:fu:.......................+........................ :up_yours:

You are refreshing. You say what is on your mind. You have no qualms about letting the world know how batshit crazy you are. If I were gay, I would take you up on that "up yours" stuff. Mebbe you can ask Swagger - he's been pretty needy as of late, poor old mare.

Oh, look, little lemming, there is a nice cliff, right over there!! Look, look!

Now, back to the OP:

Question: did you actually read the link?

Answer: of course not, you are a RWNJ, they don't read.

We don't need to read about hilary...we already know how corrupt and incompetent she is....and her allies in the Press don't fool us....only drones like you guys.............

This is why Obama thinks Hillary would make an excellent president....

Hildabeast-Vote.jpg

Forum List

Back