President Biden: I proposed a minimum billionaire tax because no billionaire should be paying a lower tax rate than a school teacher or a firefighter

He could have proposed and demanded and pushed for this when the Democrats had the House also but he did not. This is what politicians do.
Biden is a republicanlite in many ways. It is fucking insane how extreme the right is in this country! It is like they want to go back to the guilded age in economics and dark ages in social belief.

Biden is a republicanlite in many ways. It is fucking insane how extreme the right is in this country! It is like they want to go back to the guilded age in economics and dark ages in social belief.

Spend spend spend and not actually raise the money to pay for that is not going to be a good plan for the country either.

Spend spend spend and not actually raise the money to pay for that is not going to be a good plan for the country either.
Well, it cost money if you want to be the worlds super power. Believe me, China is going to spend the money and invest in their people and country. Don't be shocked when they're kicking our asses in wwIII in a few years when they have a better and more advanced military and tools of war.

Well, it cost money if you want to be the worlds super power. Believe me, China is going to spend the money and invest in their people and country. Don't be shocked when they're kicking our asses in wwIII in a few years when they have a better and more advanced military and tools of war.

They will be. And our debt is going to be a stone around our necks.

Bernie is right. i mean Biden is right. billionaires shouldn't exist when there are so many who are suffering with so few resources

And why are people suffering again? Who is the President of the United States? Oh yeah, the dickhead Joe Biteme, who raised energy prices which caused high food prices, so they pumped trillions of dollars into the economy driving up the prices even more. And letting millions of illegals in, who take our resources thus driving up prices even more. Fuck the suffering poor, they voted for ding bat Joe, let them eat cup cakes...

5176pu.jpg

China better watch out for what the US military has up its sleeve..

They would have to rewrite the entire tax code. You can make the tax rate any number you want, with an army of the best accountants, they wll always explloit every loophole and then some.
I use every loop hole provided. Why not, the Democrats could do away with the tax loop holes, but that would mean a flat tax, and the Marxists/Democrats would never do that, because then they wouldnt have an issue to get their stupid voter base all worked up over....

Stupid voter base, Stupid voter base.

Here is who is paying the taxes...Want to make it fair, tax the fucking poor.

figure_1._which_percentile_bears_the_burden_of_the_federal_personal_income_tax_-_v1_copy.png

so the government causes tons of problems through insane policies, and your answer is to take money away from citizens to give the govt. more money to continue to fuck things up. Bold strategy!!!!
You Can't Complain About What They Did With Other People's Money

The answer, which you'll never hear from the rulers' delegated pundits, is let the taxpayer decide what Departments he wants his money apportioned to.

The Dragon Against the Faggin'

Income tax won't work. No Billionaire draws a standard paycheck of enough income to worry about?

As posted above.....it will have to be a re-write of the TAX code.
Or some sort of WEALTH TAX. Could take decades to wind thru Obiden courts.
They will find....most already were taxed on accumulated Wealth.
Meaning it will be deemed Un-Constitutional to TAX them again.

Keep thinking Obiden.

p.s. No one pays less or more than the TAX code calls for.
The payee.....does not write the TAX rules.

Last edited:
Income tax won't work. No Billionaire draws a standard paycheck of enough income to worry about?

As posted above.....it will have to be a re-write of the TAX code.
Or some sort of WEALTH TAX. might take decades to wind thru Obiden courts.
They will find....most already were taxed on that accumulate Wealth.
Meaning it will be deemed Un-Constitutional to TAX them again.

Keep thinking Obiden.

p.s. No one pays less or more than the TAX code calls for.
The payee.....does not write the TAX rules.
the problem they always run into while taxing investment money is payng it back when investments are lost,,

If they re-write the TAX code and TAX too high, the enconomy will drop and they will actually get less TAX revenue.

History has shown if they try to go past 20% of GDP, the GDP will drop. They are aware of this. this is why they just talk but do nothing as they become Billionaire.

Forum List

Back