President Biden overheard asking “Who’s in charge around here?”

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
"Tourists visiting the White House reportedly overheard President Joe Biden loudly wondering who was in charge recently, sources confirm.

“Hey, so who is the President these days,” President Biden asked the White House visitors, shortly after posing for pictures with them. “Because I have some exciting ideas about what our country should be doing. But I’m not sure who to tell! I know it used to be Barack, but I haven’t seen him in the Oval Office lately. And I can’t get a straight answer out of anybody here about what’s going on.”

Members of the group that visited the White House confirmed that the President seemed shaky and confused.

“That guy doesn’t have any idea what’s going on,” said George Sanders. “And I don’t mean in that normal way that politicians don’t have any idea what’s going on. I mean that guy doesn’t even realize he’s president! How can that be possible? This guy should just be in bed all day, not in a position of power!”

As of press time, Biden had reportedly floated the idea of a 2024 presidential campaign by some of his friends and family."

Biden Overheard Asking “Who’s in Charge Around Here?”

1728376610161.jpeg

Forum List

Back