President has grand night out in Denver

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
You deserve it Mr. President :salute: Obama Meets Man in Horse Head Mask on Night Out in Denver - NBC News
A night out on the town in Denver Tuesday brought President Barack Obama to a crowded pizza restaurant, a pool bar and face-to-face with a man wearing a horse head mask.

It was a case of "the bear is loose," the president's own description of the times when he is able to break free of the trappings of Washington and experience what everyday Americans see. Of course that's nearly impossible with the crowds that are attracted to his every move and his security detail. Shaking hands with dozens of bystanders along a Denver street, the "bear" came face-to-face with a person wearing a horse's head mask, in honor of the Denver Broncos NFL football team.
Keep up the good work sir. Wonder if he stayed at The Brown? :eusa_think: http://www.brownpalace.com/

Last edited:
I bet he was smoking up that legal weed

weekly standard? Wasn't that rag edited by Bill Kristol- the neocon who goaded Presidents to invade Iraq who is now a Fox News employee? THAT Weekly Standard?

MHvBgnv.png

Come on [MENTION=33658]Katzndogz[/MENTION] :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well I'm sure it was a lot more fun for Barry than doing something presidential like going down to the border to see firsthand illegal aliens breaking our laws with impunity.

Well I'm sure it was a lot more fun for Barry than doing something presidential like going down to the border to see firsthand illegal aliens breaking our laws with impunity.

I just heard obama's speech where he said that the border was absolutely secure and no one was getting through.

how lovely...to hear someone can have a grand time in the recession almost like the great depression

Last edited:

I just heard obama's speech where he said that the border was absolutely secure and no one was getting through.

You "heard" that did'ja? Why don't you ever posts any sources unless you're backed against a wall rw grl? In my book, thats laziness. Immigrants aren't as lazy as you.

how lovely...to hear someone can have a grand time in the recession almost like the great depression

People who are educate and skilled, the Job market is getting stronger, for the unskilled whites who never took advantage of their privilege to get an education they will always whine about it no matter who is in the white house :eusa_whistle:

People who are educate and skilled, the Job market is getting stronger

that's why the guanos and lakhotas are hanging out here on a message board all day and night

When obama got to Denver, there was no one there to meet his plane. Not the Governor, Mayor, not a senator. No one. obama is finally standing alone.

Dickenlicker and Udall have their asses hanging in the wind this election cycle. They can't afford to be seen with this jackass.

You "heard" that did'ja? Why don't you ever posts any sources unless you're backed against a wall rw grl? In my book, thats laziness. Immigrants aren't as lazy as you.

I saw him giving his speech on television along with millions of others. I didn't troll it up off you tube.

When obama got to Denver, there was no one there to meet his plane. Not the Governor, Mayor, not a senator. No one. obama is finally standing alone.

Dickenlicker and Udall have their asses hanging in the wind this election cycle. They can't afford to be seen with this jackass.
Udall didn't even go to his own fundraiser. obama is so radioactive that the white house staff needs hazmat suits.

The amount of ass cheek spreading that go's on here is simply astonishing sometimes.... "ooh Mr. President...thank you for doubling my gasoline costs...you're so awesome! And thank you for sending all those disease ridden illegal aliens all over the country so we can show our solidarity with them by getting sick and burying some of our children, oh thank you thank you thank you..... Can I help you set up the camps next? Hmmm please, please, please?"

Disgusting the level to which Dottie has sacrificed her soul...

The amount of ass cheek spreading that go's on here is simply astonishing sometimes.... "ooh Mr. President...thank you for doubling my gasoline costs...you're so awesome! And thank you for sending all those disease ridden illegal aliens all over the country so we can show our solidarity with them by getting sick and burying some of our children, oh thank you thank you thank you..... Can I help you set up the camps next? Hmmm please, please, please?"

you have to look at the source..

remember, he still has a 30% approval rating..I think they are all on this board:lol:

rofl. I remember when The Repubs were planning on running against the President based on gas prices & they didn't. You know why they decided not to go that route?

It looks like the right wing will sorely miss Obama when he leaves office, that's for sure. They'll go back to their empty lives arguing about whether wendy's or carls jr. has better burgers.

It looks like the right wing will sorely miss Obama when he leaves office, that's for sure. They'll go back to their empty lives arguing about whether wendy's or carls jr. has better burgers.

PLUS Fox News & am radio will have nothing to whine about :( unless, of course, a non-rw'er wins the Presidency AGAIN :eek: :cool:

Forum List

Back