President has grand night out in Denver

how lovely...to hear someone can have a grand time in the recession almost like the great depression

People who are educate and skilled, the Job market is getting stronger, for the unskilled whites who never took advantage of their privilege to get an education they will always whine about it no matter who is in the white house :eusa_whistle:

You mis spelled "educated". Also you have no idea how to punctuate and write a proper sentence. Good Lord.

It looks like the right wing will sorely miss Obama when he leaves office, that's for sure. They'll go back to their empty lives arguing about whether wendy's or carls jr. has better burgers.

Neither. There is no argument. In and Out has the better burger.

It looks like the right wing will sorely miss Obama when he leaves office, that's for sure. They'll go back to their empty lives arguing about whether wendy's or carls jr. has better burgers.

REALLY? where you here during Bush?

omg...they bitched about him going to his home to his golf games
so catch up

Stephie & her rw class warfare. :( You should have gotten your advanced degree in something else girl. You DO have an advanced degree don't you?

Princess Nancy recently commented on the border situation saying "crisis" over and over.
So Obama goes out and has a good ol time...

Where is the outrage from the left?
Imagine Romney going out and doing the same...

This is why the left has zero credibility.

Stephie & her rw class warfare. :( You should have gotten your advanced degree in something else girl. You DO have an advanced degree don't you?

Don't you have anything better to do then to launch personal attacks?

Damn trolls.

You deserve it Mr. President :salute: Obama Meets Man in Horse Head Mask on Night Out in Denver - NBC News
A night out on the town in Denver Tuesday brought President Barack Obama to a crowded pizza restaurant, a pool bar and face-to-face with a man wearing a horse head mask.

It was a case of "the bear is loose," the president's own description of the times when he is able to break free of the trappings of Washington and experience what everyday Americans see. Of course that's nearly impossible with the crowds that are attracted to his every move and his security detail. Shaking hands with dozens of bystanders along a Denver street, the "bear" came face-to-face with a person wearing a horse's head mask, in honor of the Denver Broncos NFL football team.
Keep up the good work sir. Wonder if he stayed at The Brown? :eusa_think: Downtown Denver Hotels | Denver Luxury Hotels | Denver Meetings | The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa - Official Site |

Damn son
How does obamas ass and balls taste in your mouth?
Dear god
Youre fucking making me ill

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The amount of ass cheek spreading that go's on here is simply astonishing sometimes.... "ooh Mr. President...thank you for doubling my gasoline costs...you're so awesome! And thank you for sending all those disease ridden illegal aliens all over the country so we can show our solidarity with them by getting sick and burying some of our children, oh thank you thank you thank you..... Can I help you set up the camps next? Hmmm please, please, please?"

Disgusting the level to which Dottie has sacrificed her soul...
Seriously westwall, I think some of these bubble heads here would thank obama for taking a DUMP in their MOUTH, are either PAID to be here and spread the shit they're EATING, or they are absolutely brain dead. Could even be both.

But the fact of the matter is, the public is catching on and the kenyan's favorability numbers are sinking like the Titanic. The retards we have here still singing his praises are simply the dumbest of the dumb, or blind partisan hacks that couldn't care less about America or what this cock sucking, POS, radical DICK HEAD in the white house is doing to RUIN it.

There is NOTHING, repeat, NOTHING, *PRESIDENTIAL*, about obama. He is a pathetic, low life, trailer trash, gutter licking, jerk off, flim flam man.

Last edited:
^ two Log Cabin Repubs FAILTrolling my thread. Go to HOMOCON Gay Republicans party at 'Homocon' - Jedd Rosche - POLITICO.com & leave me alone

This thread is about a brief respite that 44 enjoyed. Lay-off the rw hate :talktothehand:

Yeah there's a TROLL in this thread alright, and he STARTED THE THREAD.

YOU are QUICKLY becoming the ODD MAN OUT with your BLIND, UNTHINKING, UNINTELLIGENT, ANTI AMERICAN, ZERO FORE SIGHT, IGNORANT, MORONIC, PARTISAN DUMBFUCKERY, RETARDED support of the kenyan. Even the YOUNG of America are turning against the left and their BIG GOVERNMENT, EVER MORE INTRUSIVE, LAWLESS, OUT OF CONTROL SPENDING and OPPRESSIVENESS.

How does it feel?

Last edited:
^ two Log Cabin Repubs FAILTrolling my thread. Go to HOMOCON Gay Republicans party at 'Homocon' - Jedd Rosche - POLITICO.com & leave me alone

This thread is about a brief respite that 44 enjoyed. Lay-off the rw hate :talktothehand:

A "brief" respite? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: This worthless POS has had more vacations and played more golf than any POTUS before him you loon. He must pay you to be this much of a brownnoser.... he MUST.
Don't forget the beer guzzling and pool games, all while there's an illegal human invasion crisis on the border of epic proportions, and then NOT visit the border!

The only thing a LOGICAL, THINKING, REASONING person can deduce from it is, he WANTS this to happen.

He HATES America.

Last edited:

A "brief" respite? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: This worthless POS has had more vacations and played more golf than any POTUS before him you loon. He must pay you to be this much of a brownnoser.... he MUST.
you have a non rw tinfoiler :tinfoil: link for that?

YOU are QUICKLY becoming the ODD MAN OUT with your BLIND, UNTHINKING, UNINTELLIGENT, ANTI AMERICAN, ZERO FORE SIGHT, IGNORANT, MORONIC, PARTISAN DUMBFUCKERY, RETARDED support of the kenyan. Even the YOUNG of America are turning against the left and their BIG GOVERNMENT, EVER MORE INTRUSIVE, LAWLESS, OUT OF CONTROL SPENDING and OPPRESSIVENESS.

How does it feel?

said the welcher [MENTION=1322]007[/MENTION] who isn't even supposed to be here :lol: IF you had a back bone, you'd honor your wager and :up: GTFO

Back to topic...

Last edited:

you have a non rw tinfoiler :tinfoil: link for that?

How does it feel?

said the welcher [MENTION=1322]007[/MENTION] who isn't even supposed to be here :lol: IF you had a back bone, you'd honor your wager and :up: GTFO

Back to topic...
You're as big of a joke here on this board as obama is as president, and everyone knows it.

You're diatribe is lame, old, worn out and pathetic.

Get a life.

Forum List

Back