President Joe Biden tests positive for Covid-19 again

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

(CNN)President Joe Biden has tested positive again for Covid-19, the White House said Saturday.

His physician said he's not experiencing any symptoms, but that he will isolate at the White House.

I am telling you, this is what they will use as his excuse to leave office soon.

(CNN)President Joe Biden has tested positive again for Covid-19, the White House said Saturday.

His physician said he's not experiencing any symptoms, but that he will isolate at the White House.

I am telling you, this is what they will use as his excuse to leave office soon.
And you will probably be just as wrong as the other times.

The government mandated vaccines don't prevent multiple infections or transmission and the government sanctioned treatment causes a second bout. This would be an unbelievable eye rolling farce if it was a movie plot (three years ago..). Sharknado level silliness.

ok biden, remind us again how many times "you" got covid compard to trump

biden's arrogance and lies always come back to bite him in the touche

ok biden, remind us again how many times "you" got covid compard to trump

biden's arrogance and lies always come back to bite him in the touche

At least Biden did not have to be air lifted and given experimental treatments.

Might be the difference between being skinny and being a fat slob.

The reality that people can get these new covids almost as soon as they have finished with the last one is why we are now told herd immunity is impossible. We need to keep hoping these covid's stay as weak as they are.

The reality that people can get these new covids almost as soon as they have finished with the last one is why we are now told herd immunity is impossible. We need to keep hoping these covid's stay as weak as they are.
The high percentage of fully vaxxed people getting re-infected begs the question: Is the Covid vaccine somehow working against natural immunity?

The high percentage of fully vaxxed people getting re-infected begs the question: Is the Covid vaccine somehow working against natural immunity?
Do you think, oh just maybe, the people who have dedicated their lives to learning about and studying vaccines and viruses might have thought of that before you did?

Then... next seemingly obvious thought... that you could then go look up what they are saying and doing?

Just a thought...

It's also a good excuse to keep his senile ass out of the public eye.

This is true.
Yeah,he probably got it on purpose!

200.gif

Last I heard certainly in the UK it was the unvaxed who were being infected the most. I have never had it. Even with the first one they knew immunity didn't last for long. I think it was eventually said immunity lasted around 6 months but these new ones are just so much more infectious and it is weird that they do not create virtually any immunity. It just seems to be how this virus works. I suppose possibly because of the vaccines the virus had to become more easy to catch if it could and it could.

Forum List

Back