President Pretending To Be Catholic Meets Pope Pretending To Be Catholic

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1718501681830.png

BARI, ITALY — President Biden, who has for decades now pretended to be Catholic, took time away from the Climate summit this week to meet with a Pope who also enjoys pretending to be Catholic.

"Well hello there, fellow 'Catholic'! Hail Mary, am I right?" laughed Biden. "Bwahahahaha!!. What fun!"

"Speaking of the climate summit you attended, I gave a sermon on global warming. I told the congregation that the biggest threat to humanity was global warming and had them eating out of my hand. I just covered up a nearby crucifix and totally plagiarized a former Al Gore speech, ha, ha, ha, ha!!" conveyed the Pope.

"Yea, I do that sort of thing all the time" said Joe. "Say, are you going to hear my confession regarding using global warming to take everyone's money?...................Bwhahahahaha!!!

"Sure, just as long as that son of yours Hunter delivers the goods. I need some of that white powder to calm the nerves a bit, it is whiter that this stupid robe they make me wear all day."

"Amen to that!" said Biden. "Amen to that".

View attachment 963004

BARI, ITALY — President Biden, who has for decades now pretended to be Catholic, took time away from the Climate summit this week to meet with a Pope who also enjoys pretending to be Catholic.

"Well hello there, fellow 'Catholic'! Hail Mary, am I right?" laughed Biden. "Bwahahahaha!!. What fun!"

"Speaking of the climate summit you attended, I gave a sermon on global warming. I told the congregation that the biggest threat to humanity was global warming and had them eating out of my hand. I just covered up a nearby crucifix and totally plagiarized a former Al Gore speech, ha, ha, ha, ha!!" conveyed the Pope.

"Yea, I do that sort of thing all the time" said Joe. "Say, are you going to hear my confession regarding using global warming to take everyone's money?...................Bwhahahahaha!!!

"Sure, just as long as that son of yours Hunter delivers the goods. I need some of that white powder to calm the nerves a bit, it is whiter that this stupid robe they make me wear all day."

"Amen to that!" said Biden. "Amen to that".
Pretending to be religious is the most religious thing one can do

Cool, anti-Catholic bigotry. The Trump cultists are expanding their ways of being shit humans.
And here I thought you hated all religion except wokeism.

Are you a Catholic now?

I actually know some Catholics who follow Christianity instead of the Pope.

Nice people.

How is it anti Catholic bigotry to challenge the bona fides of their alleged Catholicism?
My guess is that Leftists just like the Pope and continue to hate Christianity and the Bible.

Very telling really.

Forum List

Back